Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

First Love edition: What was the first major romance you've ever pursued in a campaign? What was the most memorable?

>HELPFUL TIP: If you want to ask for advice or information on a build or character, explain what sources (1st- and 3rd-party) are allowed and if you already have a theme or concept in mind.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fn#v5748eaic9thg.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We were on page four, you fuckhead.

From the old thread:
Heroes of the High Court: Psychic Anthology: Enjoy all the noble privilege and occult pimping shenanigans.

If he doesn't post early, how could he post his shitty ugly art??

What are the best lewd ways to use the Lover's Breath, the Choker of Body Alteration, and the material manipulator's Revision?

I want to murder you.

The Choker of Body Alteration has so many uses for characters in mid/high level campaigns that it's just hard to list them all! Do you want to play as a sexy trap disguised as a girl for reasons unknown, or maybe a voluptuous young woman who is actually a young girl relishing the adult attention she is receiving, only to stumble and stutter when someone's advances turn sexual?

Ooh~, it's the best!

Why would you say that, user? This is all official Paizo material.

>making everything lewd
And this is why /pfg/ fucking sucks. Not everything is about dicks, twats, and intercourse you sex-starved loser.

I want to wrap my hands around your thin little fucking neck and squeeze till you turn blue before chopping you up into pieces and feeding them to my hogs.

Of course it isn't, but Paizo has just given us an entire book dedicated to dicks, twats and intercourse!

Y'all realize this shit is why /pfg/ is the containment general for this board right? No one respects Pathfinder.

After the stuff from last thread, I'd rather like to see Pathfinder die.

>an entire book
>when there was at best two-three pages in two 36-page books
>and those two-three pages at best teased implications and didn't outright say anything

???

Nobody gives a fuck about those pages, user! We only care about those items.

Here are my picks for Fluffy2. If anyone wants my reasoning for any pick, I'm willing to give it.

#1: Ryu(ko) Fuwashita
#2: Kimbrely R. Hemford
#3: Jianshi Li
#4: Ihagi Naoi

But scheduling can change this. So I've got a list of runners-up. If any of my main picks can't make a schedule, I'll contact a runner-up in this priority order.

Runner-up #1: Lasval Remy
Runner-up #2: Musuhime
Runner-up #3: Sechi Kochi
Runner-up #4: Akane Kohakuren
Runner-up #5: Ri Jiezou

No one was going to respect us anyway.

How about we talk about the Peerless Courtier feat, which allows you to use your BAB instead of ranks for a face skill?
How about the way it can sinergize with a 3pp class, by LRGG (the Gonzo guys), that has more than full BAB (it gets +25 at 20th level)?

We used to be respectful before we became associated with lewd, but I kind of like that now!

What would you do with the Lover's Breath or the Choker of Body Alteration?

>FoxDie isn't even on the list
Low quality judgement.

Those two-three pages are THE ONLY THING you fucks seem to care about, because that's where that shit was located.

It's not like the other pages offered anything substantial.

Paizo had an entire book to describe and detail the workings of Courtly Politics in Golarion. And they failed.

You know what this means? Paizo has shit the bed so hard that the setting is basically worthless now. We might as well just focus on things that get our jollies off.

Which one are you?

Does the age effect of the Choker of Bodily Alteration mean virtually nothing for long-lived races?

An elf or a youkai kitsune would get virtually nothing out of that effect...

Intrigue is shit anyway

Trawl dungeons, get money, fuck bitches, rinse and repeat til you get too old to fight and go down trying to take out some punk ass Demon/Empyreal lord depending on your alignment.

>both healsluts

there were several excellent archetypes that were not lewd in the slightest.

How about Righteous Orator, that allows a Paladin to be David Webster and out lawyer a Devil. And then literally kick him in the ass.

Nobody cares.

But I LIKE looking like a right proper ponce!

I LIKE being noble!

And Paizo killed it! Killed it proper! Why should I give a damn about this thread or you guys now?

Are you Sohyon?

>mfw three of us are in another game together as well
>mfw the other players are in your runner ups

Then stay home and butter your scones and drink your tea in your fancy dress, homo.

Real motherfuckers are going on adventures.

Don't bring your fetishes in here faggot.

Is this going to complicate your other games together?

I didn't bring my fetishes in here, user.

Paizo did.

And since Paizo made it official material, I'm going to support it. Why shouldn't I support it, user?

>Real motherfuckers are going on adventures.

>Noblemen can't be real motherfuckers.

Kek, I actually meant and his faygo John Wayne Gacey routine but you too, .

What do you think of this feat /pfg/

>Benefit: As a full-round action, make a combat maneuver. This combat maneuver doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity. If you have a feat or ability that allows you to attempt the combat maneuver without provoking an attack of opportunity, you instead gain a +2 bonus against any opponent that has been hit by an attack of opportunity or moved since your last turn, and you can make the combat maneuver with a ranged attack.

>Special: This feat counts as having Dex 13, Int 13, Combat Expertise, and Improved Unarmed Strike for the purposes of meeting the prerequisites of the various improved combat maneuver feats, as well as feats that require those improved combat maneuver feats as prerequisites.

>Noblemen can't be real motherfuckers.
Did I stutter, you blue-blooded bitch?

Yeah you did, you mud-faced goat-fucker.

Or should I call you for what you really are? Poor?

It looks like Dirty Fighting?

Like Dirty Fighting, except different

How about we talk about Phantom Entourage, AKA, always having people going "OH BURN" when you insult other people? Always having a chorus for singing.

At the same time the coolest and most pathetic item ever.

I don't think so. If Kon Kon wants to join, I even have an open space. if he's interested in utter degeneracy with a side of bloodborne

Can we talk about the Choker of Body Alteration instead?

>with a witty remark a group of phantom mwangi teenagers appears behind the gnome and begin to jeer at you as well

Aside from Blistering Invective, is there any way to cause Intimidate checks to inflict physical damage? I want my character's entire fighting style to be roasting opponents.

>Arithmancy
>Ask your opponent to guess a number
SIKE!
THAT'S THA WRONG NUMBAH!

>It's not like the other pages offered anything substantial.
Oh fuck right off, BLINGOMANCER is hype as fuck.

Should I go for Warlord || Fighter (Weapon Master) for a Kingmaker Swordlord, or Warder (ZS) || Fighter (Weapon Master)?

Also, the new Human ART that gives you Persuasive and counts your CHA as 2 higher for feats! Eldritch Heritage builds got really nice now, especially for characters like Fighters who want that tasty Orc Bloodline.

I believe there's a rage power that deals sonic damage to intimidated targets

Neither.

That's stupid redundant.

Yeah I really like the new Monk Archetype that stacks with Scaled Fist!

I don't know what the user in the other thread was on about them not stacking they have no conflicting changes.

If Sphere Casting is allowed you could take Skilled Casting:Perform Comedy, specialize in Destruction and BOTH FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY ROAST NIGGAS TO DEATH.

Posting here just in case
>Alright, I have it installed but it's only letting me make a pdf of 1 image at a time, how do I get it to join them?

Bonus feats alteration. No stacking for you.

Paizo's humanocentric, news at 11.

Then what should I do?!

But a Strix or Orc can look like a fetus, or dead.

It's great.

What's your concept?

Yes they do. Archetypes that give you extra bonus feats alter that feature, which includes Scaled Fist. By Paizo rules you can't stack two archetypes that alter or replace the same feature.
A lot of DMs I've met waive it if there's no actual conflict, but that's RAW.

ZS/Artisan, of course.

Zweihander Sentinal || Artisan doesn't sound useful, user.

>magic item crafting
>not useful

It's not. It's one of the meme characters from RotJR.

I think my first pursued romance was my glory bound hero of good (two-handed fighter) savings a woman from a life of slavery.

My most interesting was my LE Dragon Disciple Sorcerer the manipulated the party U.Rogue into being "His" and turned her into his lover and Assassin.

I want to play an overly ambitious Rostlander who was (r)ejected from the academy after cheating on his examinations (namely, using a Wayfinder and cracked ioun stone to give him mastery of the Aldori Dueling sword a decade before he was ready.)

I want to make him someone that is either ideal for the role of king, or the role of general.

Except it doesn't? It does not say it alters, replaces, or modifies bonus feats. It says it adds optional powers you can take in place of a feat. That allows me to stack them.

Except adding things to a list isn't an alteration it's an addition? It would make absolutely no sense for them not to stack since it doesn't explicitly say 'This alters bonus feats' in the textline.

Firstly, where's this Kingmaker game? Is there signing-up?

>Firstly, where's this Kingmaker game? Is there signing-up?

It's the one on Myth-Weavers!

ZS covers you in combat, Artisan covers you in downtime (with Magic Items).
No crazy synergy, but it's fun to always be doing Something.

Oi shitcunt. I tried. Where are you to hold up the other side of the conversation?

Only answer I got was So back to lewd posting I go.

I do like the Choker. It has a pretty good duration, can do genderbender and can do some nifty age alteration, but the weight and height changes aren't all that.

Still, for a non-lewd use, you can use the choker to have children going out and being adventurers.

Kid gets a choker (his parents have a pair of them for special nights), uses it to join the army, convince the other recruits that he is an adult cursed to look like a kid and that the choker keeps the curse at bay. The naive recruits believe it and help hide it from the sargent.
Hijinks ensue.

Scaled Fist modifies bonus feats.

Invested Regent gives you more options for your bonus feats fro 2nd level and on, which WOULD stack with Scaled Fist, just like Qinggong and Primalist stack with other archetypes, but it ALSO replaces your 1st level bonus feat.

Both alter your bonus feats. RAW they do not stack.

>It would make absolutely no sense.
Welcome to Paizo.

>Where are you to hold up the other side of the conversation?

user... You just responded to me. I've embraced focusing on lewd and cuteposting over trying to improve the general.

>Replace
>Alter
Do I even need to say it? I guess I will. Altering and replacing are NOT the same thing. There is still no reason for them to not stack.

Yo, adding the content from Psychic Anthologies to the kinteicist guide at the moment, gonna try to get it all updated tonight.

Please give a link! If you are who I think you are, just send it to me over Skype!

>A character can take more than one archetype and garner additional alternate class features, but none of the alternate class features can replace or alter the same class feature.
Can you try reading?

Warlord//Bard, using Oratory. You're such a good leader, the people around you are insanely better and more courageous. Your speeches inflame the heart. You also have the skills of a scholar or at least a well tutored noble.

Awawawa~, if you think it's me than send me the first message.

You two should be embarrassed to know each other

So fags, if this is the kind of thread we're gonna have, then tell me: How many sessions will it take before each of the RotJR groups has their first "encounter"? Following up, which group, and which PC, will be the first one for it?

Was that you last thread, going through the kineticist stuff one by one without your trip?

Can you not read? Neither archetype ALTERS the same thing, one REPLACES. It is not the same thing. Since both don't REPLACE the 1st level bonus feat, and both don't ALTER bonus feats, they stack. Or did you not get trained in reading comprehension as a child?

Nah, I only forget my trip once and then mumble about trips being uncool.

Meme team has already started with Onryou stuffing Aranha with food

No, that was probably someone I used to game with. Did he post any sort of technology, giant robots, or lasers?

>Implying it won't be Casimir stuffing the silk merchant with his Kielbasa

Is this user serious?

user, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. What WE'RE TELLING YOU is that paizo is retarded and by THEIR OWN WORDS they claim those will not stack by RAW. Devs have said "yea GMs can just allow it if they want", but they EXPLICITLY SAY, ANY ALTERATION AT ALL to the same feature will make two archetypes not stack. Anything. Ever. Of any kind.

Okay, let's walk you through it.

An archetype alters or replaces a class feature this new class feature is an alternate Class Feature. A character with an alternate Class Feature no longer counts as having the original class feature. If it does not have the original class feature it can no longer qualify for an archetype that replaces or alters that same class feature.

Before you ask, yes, adding bonus feats is considered an alternate class feature, as per paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fn#v5748eaic9thg.

If you take Scaled Fist you have altered the Monk's Bonus Feats class feature. You no longer count as having bonus feats as a class feature, and cannot trade them out via Invested Regent.

This is RAW, Advanced Player's Guide, page 72, with the relevant FAQ.

What said; it's why Vivisectionist technically can't stack with anything, because it ADDS A SINGLE OPTION to your Discoveries, and thus can't stack with ANYTHING that trades away or gives you even more Discovery options. It's why Myrmidon Fighter had to get a new clause before it went to print with its skills; it was intended to stack with Lore Warden, but Paizo being fucktarded said "nope that doesn't work, they both add skills" so Forrest had to write a new clause for it to stack.

That is what a reasonable, competent, logical company would write.
Why in the nine layers of Hell would you think Paizo is reasonable, logical or competent?
They literally said that adding options counts as altering the class feature. It fucked PoW so now all their archetypes have to have a paragraph explaining that they stack. So RAW, you're fucked. A nice GM might allow it, but it's GM dependant.

Instead of rattling your tits and going UMMMMM UMMMMMM UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM like a purple-haird tumblr cunt you can just ignore that rule

How do you kill an epic level wizard run by an extremely competent player.

Anti magic fields wont work because he has feats that let him cast dimension door to just blink out of it.

He has a plethora of save or die spells and were a little too scared to try and just rush him down in combat.

anyone got any ideas?

>like a purple-haird tumblr cunt

Umm, can you just... Not?

How common and visible is slavery in Osirion? I need to know how often my Andoran character is going to chimp out and try to liberate the people.

Nobody's saying you can't ignore that rule you drooling retard, we're saying that it technically cannot and you should keep that in mind going forward, because at least half of this thread has been burned by dumb shit like that before.

We are telling you to stop being so excited and run blindly through doors, because those doors tend to be tripwired and rigged to explode in your face.