Roger Ver is right about everything

> watching Roger Ver videos
> Blockstream Core supporters have literally no arguments, and don't even use Bitcoin as a medium of exchange
> muh store of value argument is so unbelievably stupid; Bitcoin suffers pointless suicidal loss of liquidity

youtube.com/watch?v=SyF_3SZKhY8

When will the flippening happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCVaabu3J04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in about half a year when we are bear market

When normies realize more than one crypto exists

All in due time. Just be patient. Let core self implode

The big boys are starting to leave BTC for BCH
Really hope you anons arent dub enough to fall for the store of value meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCVaabu3J04

in my opinion Cash is better than Core because it's closer to Satoshi's vision. however, Cash will ultimately just be Core with faster transactions and lower fees - it will still just be a store of value. why would you spend what will probably double in value every few months? you hoard it and then you sell it for fiat when you need it - just like people are doing with Core.

Bitcoin would eventually collapse under its own weight.

>it will still just be a store of value. why would you spend what will probably double in value every few months?

You will have a greater tendency to hoard, especially in the short term, but eventually these exponential gains will slow down and subside, and you'll begin to spend it on things that have utility to you.

Jimmy Song got so absolutely buttraped in that debate. He has no answers.

I was calling this guy Judas until I seen this yesterday, but he still needs to do criticisms of LN and Segwit. He doesn't need to support BCH, I just want him to address the arguments which he hasn't as far as I know.

Threadly reminder that Roger Ver was an eBay scammer and Jihad Wu is a chicom agent

Roger Ver wasn't scamming, he was essentially doing darkweb style stuff on eBay.
Just proving the point that all Roger Ver FUD is based on lies.
It's awesome to see someone with moral convictions just eviscerate a bunch of hapless sheep.

i dont think he supports anything in particular.
he's an academic, its his job to analyse and comment from the sidelines

I have equal stack of both

Also

>betting against Bitcoin

The only reasons bitcoin is the top coin are name recognition, and being the base pair on exchanges. If BCH is really going to flip BTC it needs the exchanges behind it.

ITS BITCOIN CASH

NOT BCASH

GET IT RIGHT

bcash

also if bcash has better tech, why are you so sensitive about the name?

We want the normie pump that comes with name recognition

Shopped?

its not about the tech at all is it

Don't know, Deadal Nix retweeted it.

>The big boys are starting to leave BTC for BCH

Clearly knows not a single whale

thats an interesting opinion

bump bc this was a good interview

Bcash is a joke.

No it's real

Core shills are grasping hard.

I don't really know which is the lesser evil between Core and Cash, but here's a serious question for cashies:

What happens if LN actually works pretty well, makes BTC functional for more retailers to accept, and doesn't case the Illuminati takeover of BTC?

It's pretty obvious that Ver is right on anything but nobody gives a shit right now because btc still pumping everyday.