We're currently working on Expansion 3

Just Chill Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Companion Sheet
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6
Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/If7tk
picarto.tv/Eversor
m.imgur.com/a/If7tk
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DP3

When are you going to post the thread again? It might be worth putting up the old version if the new one will take awhile

The spookiest and scariest skelly

Two questions:

1) Do you have the extra two slots you gain from GM Princess' "Rules Lawyering for Dummies" in gens after the part one expansion?

2) Dullahan Princess hate oral (armor princess) but loves giving head (crest princess)? How does that work?

>2) Dullahan Princess hate oral (armor princess) but loves giving head (crest princess)? How does that work?
1 + (-1) = 0 , is how my autism calculates that.

So Dullahan princess only has three fetishes? I can live with that.

Also, is there a collection of male sprites? Like how the female sprites are collected here:imgur.com/a/If7tk

that is unreasonably cute

Goblin General when, next Gen when!

I think as of right now we're just waiting on someone to finish the Drake card and maybe update Gemini art or replace it with something else entirely?

There's also factionless art we're waiting for.

oops, that's me btw

Border General best girl.

bump

hey! I didnt forget your request!

So who is winning?

picarto.tv/Eversor

Streamin towergirl stuff btw

While I was debating posting it from the beginning, I decided against it in the end because I wanted to focus on getting the new thread done rather than spending an inordinate amount of time informing artists much better than myself of little mistakes they may have made. Now that the thread's been posted again it's no big deal, I hope some people from here and /trash/ contribute more, though.

I didn't know you could link to archived threads either; it's probably good someone else made the thread in this instance because I forgot to save any pictures from the previous one.

This is simply adorable-

Maybe we could get /Trash/ to take Gemini into their lineup, might fit better there.

VERY cute, and I think it's the first image to include a princess from both a tg and a trash gen

They may hate gemini even more than tg, and they seem to be pretty set on their theme

They already have all but one princess designed and aren't fond of Gemini so that's doubtful.

maybe we can finally just get rid of gemini? Weve got a damn corpus of sprites we can pick from to replace her, its not hard, ALL of the art is better, for the love of god look at the companion

Honestly the general concensus is just get her out of the way; the middle ground is sitting on your hands, and that's as opposed to making a two-headed figure on fundementally nonexistent shoulders.

What kind of subs you got in mind?

m.imgur.com/a/If7tk
Whole bunch of girls that have never been used in the humanity area, we could also move some from the planned later gens to geminies spot. Like demon or that one mean lookin elf chick

Human princess is severely underrated

I would certainly prefer an alternative. It would motivate me to work more on Gen 4, that is for sure.

/trash/ suggested an ettin, that way the heads can fit onto a larger frame and the design won't feel crowded

I am not sure an Ettin would fix the space issue.

Sort of up to Eversor if he wants to try it but most likely should get something new in the slot if all important parties agree.

>Not taking the opportunity to make P'orc thicc as fuck

*shrugs* If someone can make it look good, than sure. I dont know, it seems like a tough one still though.

Hello anons, What do you usually do with the bag of chocolate dicks?

eat them. yum!

I use it to feed Mimic Princess till she is subdued and I can get her lust bonus.

Why not make the torso wider? Ettin could have a proper hourglass figure and a boob as big as each head.

I didn't put much effort into it, but this is what I mean.

Add in more muscular shoulder to obscure the neck and make the heads slightly smaller and I think it'll work

while rough, it does look a lot better with a lot of potential!

Removal of the neck didn't work out very well, at least for me. It just looked off.

Once more detailed muscles are added to the design, I mean. Like how most heavy-lifters in real life kind of have their neck flow into their shoulders from much higher

Ah, gotcha. Well, my mind is occupied by other stuff, so I'll just leave my thing as-is and let others fix it up/edit it as needed.

I still can't make crisp lines like the default base though. I'm using stumpy in Photoshop, but it's always blurry no matter what I change.

i mean im not sure i like the idea of a body builder here considering we already have between 2 and 5 muscle girls in this gen already depenind on your personal threshold

I agree with this. SLIGHT musclechub is the limit for me, but i think just a slightly wider frame should suffice

or you could exaggerate it into overthetop hourglass

nah I was thinking making the heads closer would make it better

for me the whole issue was seeing that awkward span of space under the doubleneck.

idk I think either would work and the original just falls that perfectly into the Uncanny Valley

thats why current gemini was given a boa, to conceal the necks so they arent even an issue

Then again stretching the torso out does kind of give a better idea of them being conjoined twins instead of a weird two-headed monstrosity.

Almost as if it was two torsos melded together.

even better

New Ogre

Not sure how she is an ogre. She looks more like a rough tomboy vampire.

>) Do you have the extra two slots you gain from GM Princess' "Rules Lawyering for Dummies" in gens after the part one expansion?
I'd say yes, so log as it either keeps holding a spot, or you get a bottomless bag or chest to hold it instead.
I know that's what I did, then I used DP2 to take the item from Boy Princess to turn GM Princess into a girl

Why don't we just remake Gemini from the ground up, use something like the Velgarn art as inspiration, and change her gimmick to "multiple bodypart generation" fetish?

Or would it be better to save that for something like a Kali or Hekatonkheires princess?

we have a hindu asura princess coming in gen 5

Endless Fury Kingdoms
Asura Princess

: +Powerful divine warlord
+Master of Martial Arts
+Secretly a big softy
- Bit of a Temper Issue
-Are those masks really necessary?

Location Temple of Blood - Everyone here has their blood at a raging boil leaving them in desperate need of some sort of stress relief

Love Spell Touch of tranquility: Calm your body heart and mind and that of those around you, reducing all to a state of peace.

Lust Spell War Lovers scroll: Battle and love are one and the same, Impressive results in one will endow the other, but a lacking show will leave you soft in both as well.

Some pretty rad art there. I'd take her on a date.

This. R34 when

I could doodle up some nudes of her tomorrow if you like

Youre wild. I like that

Would support a 40 pg. writefag of Towergirls manifesting in a pdf instead of a pastebin

I'd hug her if I could

Bump

thx for bumping.

You know, if dog princess wasn't so exclusive she'd be one of my top picks. But she's into monogamy, and I have to have that harem!

harem endings are overrated

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices.

Then you better learn her some obedience.

Then you can have your proper pack.

It doesn't sound that bad , i love me some clingy love.

Hey, were we gonna use p'orc for anything?

/trash/ wants Gemini.

I think they deserve it for the better design.

she was planned for a later gen, but we could move her into gemini's spot if trash is gonna take her

honestly that design looks a fuckton better

I'd be super down with that.

What companion could we give her?

did we ever use Kitchen Kobold for anything? if not she seems like the perfect match

Not a bad idea.

P'orc already has stats and everything for gen 4

that artstyle definitely supports more heads better, though im not sure why shes a marble stature, or why there is random japanese on the doodle *shrug*

Oh. Care to share?

Yet nothing ever comes of gen 4 because were to busy dragging our feet in this fucking gen and the companion gen no one cares about!

> aesthetic marble statue
> made it look 10x better
I'm consistently impressed by the quality of their drawfag

he gets a lot more free space with his towergals, since their so much larger. and im actually kinda glad, its nice having sprites that dont conform to the same style for their gen, they look neat

though I still like the standard towergirls mini pixel sprite style

>pic unrelated

The Last P'Orc's
P'Orc Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 3
Wealth: 1
Power: 1

+ Soft skin, tastes like bacon
+ Expert in vegetarian cuisine
+ Squeals when surprised
- Say goodbye to eating meat
- Just a nibble couldn't hurt, right?

Class 1 - Spatulord - Cooking utensils become capable tools of battle in her hands.
Class 2 - Iron P'Orc - Her will to survive can get her out of any danger in one piece.
Lust Gift - Bacon Banner - You can resolve interracial conflicts easily and peacefully.

her stats seem overall way too low i would probably add one wealth and 2 love myself

She's a courtier in one of the non-Gats gens, isn't she?

Kitchen Courtier, a junk reward in Gen 4

Anyone have that google doc that Gats recently made with all the princesses, new and old, in his new style? I can't seem to find it on his tumblr, unless I went to the wrong tumblr.

>Double check my History
>It's the first one cause I visit so few Google Docs
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

Sweet, thanks. It's the opposite for me; I have too many in my history.

I always forget that damn thing, and at this point I almost want to consider it non-canon so we can use Kitchen

ill look through the sprites for any other possible gals

Anyone have the current version of the chart were working on? its not on the imgur

Assuming you meant the companion chart, appears I don't have that saved.

Just realized that this doesn't have the dragons.

First time seeing this. Damn, he really changed things up, didn't he? Not complaining, just surprised to see all these new princesses. I assume the guys on the right are armies or attendants or something?

Someone posted it last month, as well as the dragons (including cute baby versions and new white/black dragons), but that's all; no word, no purpose, no known plans.

I want to know too. I love how they look like they are little toys now. I want all of them as desk ornaments, especially the following;

>Kobold Princess
>Hive Princess and her Hornets
>Knight Princess and her Dire Wolves
>Rabbit Princess' Jackalopes
>Yeti Princess' Jotun
>Gryphon Princess' Simurgh
>Werebeast Princess and her Wendigos
>Bugbear Princess' Owlbears
>Kelpie Princess' Grindylows
>Wyvern Princess and her Salamanders

I would literally fill a shelf/bookcase with just little figures in that style.