Not best girl/10

You. I like you.

Worstgirl/10

Probably has the most plot armor out of all the Fate characters even Shiro
Well that does look like it might have been from the Deen ones

She prefers girls, user.

>worst girl
>posts an even worse girl

She made Saber into part of her harem though.

And Saber never thought Rin was worstgirl when Rin was fingering her.

The true best girl is also the worst girl

>implying Saber isn't best girl
>implying Tohsakas aren't shit

She didn't think shirou was cardboard when he was porking her either. Saber's not exactly a great judge of character.

Luvia lusts for Rin though.

Fate-route would probably had been better if Rin had kicked the bucket after being beaten up by Kotomine.

Can we all agree that UBW is best route though?

Look at her. She should have died there. I'm pretty sure the plan was to kill her completely. But nasu chickened out. Don't know why, he killed Kohaku and Akiha in Hisui's normal route.

HF is best route. But Illya is best girl in that route. Sakura was the secret antagonist.

I prefer Heaven's Feel. The Kotomine moments and things getting as fucked up as possible was more enjoyable for me

Nah, HF is better.
>best kotomine
>best illya
>best antagonist
>best climax

>Tradition: Order of Hermes
>Willpower 8
>Arete 3
>Foci: Gemstones, mental focus, magic crest.
>Forces 3/Matter 3/Prime 3
>Strength 4 (Surprising) /Dexterity 4 (Graceful)/Stamina 3
>Perception 2/Intelligence 4 (Educated)/Wits 3
>Charisma 3/Manipulation 4 (Likeable)/Appearance 4 (High Class)
>Notable Talents: Subterfuge (Poker Face) 4, Athletics 3, Dodge 4
>Notable Skills: Craft (Gemcutting) 2, Martial Arts 4 (Chinese, Striking), Technology 0
>Notable Knowledges: Cosmology 3, Occult (Traditional Thaumaturgy) 4, Stone Lore (Gemstones) 5
>Notable Backgrounds: Mentor N/A (Zelrecht), Spirit Ally 7 (EMIYA), Talisman 8 (Tohsaka Magic Crest), Avatar 5, Resources 4 (temporarily reduced to 3 due to repair expenses), Reputation 3, Dream 2
>Merits/Flaws: Infamous Mentor, Prestigious Mentor

If just in regular F/SN

To be fair, the tsukihime side of things was a lot more grim to start with.

Lap Dances For Wealthy Ojou-Samas/10.

>Kotomine is shit-tier
>Caster exists
>no tits
>Rider gets one-shot
>no Ilya

It's like you didn't even play through Heaven's Feel

But UBW had plenty of best girl in it

She didn't shine until Hollow and Carnival Phantasm.

Caster is really only best girl in Hollow Ataraxia. In UBW she's kind of just a bitch

F I T E M E F A G G I T

How many of those are OG Saber, and how many are her endless clones?

Her segment in Carnival Phantasm was the best part in the entire show undoubtedly.

At first it was only Arturia and all her variants but as a joke (and laziness) it's become Saber, the clones, Arcueid, and Rin. Rin will forever be my secret pleasure.
85% is Arturia. Almost zero images of Nero in there though.Worst goddamn Saber clone ever.

And yes, I would love a Fate/Spin Off where it's the Grail War but every servant summoned is just Arturia.

She's Saber's secret pleasure as well.

I know. UBW is the best route and Rin is the best heroine but Seibah remains best waifu and Sunny Day remains the best ending in the game.

Stating up Rin in a RPG would be a bitch though.
She's a cross between a muscle wizard and a ranged mage with access to every element and the ability to stock up on prana ahead of time (at a price).

In the recent extella game, i think nero was pretty good.

Tamamo a cute as well. And altera. Honestly, its just a fun game.

Rainbow lightsaber is one of the cuter new servants

Technically she isn't "New". If i remember right she shows up in GO or something.

That said, Extella does wonders for her character. I'm amazed it did such a good job of making the titan version of her so damn cute.

Nero is a walking Mary Sue in Extella and the entire narrative exists to wank over how great she is.
It's amazingly appropriate for her personality but damn is she grating.
Archer is unironically the best waifu from Extra, the game where every waifu is a slut: Tammy, Nero, Gil, and Archer.

Altera was cute. I liked her a lot and her route is one of the best in the game. Same with Karna. It was so satisfying to see him go all out and absolutely curb stomp like the bad ass he was in his legends rather than being gimped by the plot.

Eh, i liked nero. There's only so much leeway with her character after all. The later stuff in her my room moments is fairly good though. Her interactions with tamamo when they are on the same side are also fairly interesting.

Frankly, i liked elizabeth as well till she went full edge. She was pretty cute in tamamo's campaign up until the point where she was corrupted. Annoying the all of 1 time she showed up in nero's first one, but cute in tamamo's.

On the subject of karna though, i really liked his character in extella. In GO, i just thought he was some edgy overdesigned shit, but extella did wonders to make me reverse that stance.

>guy whose interlude is about him going and buying bread
>edgy

I meant his design as a whole, before i played extella. I wasn't aware he was basically ragna.

>Karna
>the idealization of the selfless hero who suffers for the happiness of others
>edgy

Read the Mahabharata. Him and Arjuna, they are *fascinating*.

see I'm not repeating it again. also, i can't be expected to know every hero from every mythos. Indian just happens to be out of my area of expertise.

The saber meido part and saber lion parts were fairly good comedy as well.

Why isn't there more shit with best servant?

Interesting a thought as it is, it relies far too heavily on kiritsugu's character in zero. Not to mention on the same bullfuckery that turned shiro into archer.

Its a bit too much of an ass pull to call him "Best servant".

Money: 0
Old men: 12

Tohsaka's anus

>he killed Kohaku and Akiha in Hisui's normal route.
Not in her true end tho

>Luvia

She lusts for both Rin and Shiro.

>Saberfaggotery
>Not even best Seibahwaifu

>Casterfaggotery
>Not even the best Casterwaifu

Also, friendly reminder that Oni-Sisters are the best Servants.

Remove

Luvia

>27k damage
>My Herc with two Merlins can fucking crit over 120k

I know very little about Natsuverse, but pic related seems cool. Am I wrong?

It's a female Da Vinci.

And yeah she's pretty baller.

>It's a female Da Vinci.

You mean female(male).

Technically that's Mona Lisa in the picture

Davinci decided to be summoned as the Mona Lisa since that's what he's most remembered for and/or they just wanted a lead with tits.

>had a choice and chose to become a cute grill

Truly a prodigy among prodigies.

He also tried to fuck King Solomon incarnated as a human so Da Vinci really knew how to make the best out of being summoned to stop the world from ending.

>the greatest mind of the renaissance was a CYOA-fag
god dammit

What spin-off does this happen in?
Also why does he look like his adopted son and is he Caster, Archer or Assassin?

Fate Grand Order and he's Assassin

Grand Order's F/0 event, because of reasons Kerry never teams up with Einzberns, ends up becoming a counter guardian and partakes in that universe's 4th Heavens Feel as 2nd Assassin class servant.

Also Iri ends up being even sluttier than she already was.

Inferior Waifu - 10/10

His design his baller asf

Sakuras a shit. Natural born slut is best girl

>Fig 1.1 An alpha bitch on its habitat, known for being a ruthless cheater, the Bane of good man, and something between Marcy D'arcy and Kathy Bates in Misery

if it is to post loyal waifu material, post Elesia Ciel, atleast she is already Sister of Battle, Living Saint, and Inquisitor Material on that fucking animu VN

Not Dick Dastardly's daughter

But she's best slut

Terrible setting +5
Waifu trash +10
Level 6 Sorcerer

Too be fair, a Noble Phantasm that permanently fucks magic circuits and probably magic weapons is scary as fuck.
I hate slut goddess design. My favorite thing about Iri's design was how she managed to be cute and sexy without sluttiness.

Mongrels

im just wondering how guns works for servants. Does he have a limited amount or does he/the master generate bullets based on mana?

What's the chance we'll ever see his world ending flood phantasm from Prototype?

Oh boy it's the smuggest servant

Mana I'd assume. I mean, generating magic bullets wouldn't be far off form EMIYA generating magic swords to turn into arrows.

But than I guess that's because he's tracing them. Is there a mainline hero who uses range weapons that isn't an aberrant like EMIYA or Gil to use as a baseline measure?

>All the people in this thread fighting over who's best girl.
>None of them actually post best girl.
That's just wrong.

>talks about how no ones posted best girl
>posts trash instead

What's the best system for running a Holy Grail War campaign?

GURPS

nice wrong opinion you got there, m8

At least Drake seems to use her mana as ammunition for her pistols.

If you're going to snakepost at least post a snake that doesn't suck.

>_>

Remember the difference

I thought Nasu said the Mona Lisa was actually Da Vinci's self-portrait and the alleged self-portraits were of her patron/lover?

Dude is inconsistent as fuck.

How much better place the world had been if Zouken had gotten the older sister instead.

Lets be honest here, everyone knows true best girl in the nasuverse.

Would Sakura still damn near live at Shirou's house?

if their positions were entirely reversed, not likely. If anything, she'd be like tohsaka, a stuck up rich bitch.

>mind broken Rin
>my dick

brown shiki best girl