Where are my bros?

xxl.obsidianplatform.com/

Holding 20k, feeling comfy af. Will start pumping again next week in time for the release on the 24th

as long as the app works, we are on our way to lambo land.

It will be buggy af initial launch, expect massive dump. Buy on that dump.

40K here. Skipping that lambo shit.
I'm gonna buy Donald Trumps private jet off of him.

been holding since it was listed on whatever that shit exchange is where it has like 1 dollar market cap.

says who? you, faggot ODN FUDer number 5336?

Says every apps initial launch in history you fucking idiot.

it cant drops more and everyday they update github

its not the full release, only the beta release or something

buggy mess, it will pump and dump, but it'll reach a higher bottom though

the real pump is when the team actually tries to get it listed on actual exchanges, and not just fucking binance

1.Obsidian devteam gangraped a dog
2.Dogecoiner gets beaten up by so called Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
3.Wolong the Dogecoin whale calls for an all out war on Obsidian.

Any of the above true?

>mfw only 8k

all absolute truths

literally all of it. ODN isn't even a worthwhile coin, who the fuck needs a coin to message someone.

that dogecoiner was a faggot

I can't find any of this online.
Someone has proof?

There you have screenshot from prominent investing and research forum

This would moon if that faggot ScottP wasn't in the community

That's the stuff I just asked about.
How is that proof?

message someone anonymously without the police being able to find out who sent the message or what was in them? people WILL use this

can't argue with that

But why would people by a coin to do that when there are free anonymous messaging services already? Having to buy the coin links you with an exchange therefore NOT ANONYMOUS. This is a shit project and I await the pink wojaks when this all goes under

Imagine getting pics of drugs from your dealer and pay him in one app

because they aren't decentralized and thus not truly trustworthy

app will be free to use. You have to pay only for sending files

Second app after messenger has gotta be marketplace, private messenger/market integration would be sick

All within Obsidian platform

Actually they are integrating a Fiat to ODN gateway where you can use a prepaid Visa card to buy ODN in the app

>obsidians ceos wife is on the team
Kek my fucking sides

well ODN is a platform so any individual entrepreneur can make a marketplace. it doesn't have to be the devs.

I heard ScottP got a taste of Sagemarks tip for shilling ODN. And I'm not talking about the tipbot

His wife is a lawyer and lawyers aren't cheap so this a great cost reduction strategy

Look, it was a routine artificial insemination of a shiba inu. Nothing more, nothing less.

The fact that the escapade was videotaped and sold on the deep web is neither here nor there.

2018 will be the year i retire.

The absolute state of deluded ODN holders. I cant even - do you think they care about cost reduction when ODN made millions? When they hired tamico for whatever contract they had and then ended it early at a loss because they sucked?

Holy shit lol. Its called nepotism. Even if the CEO has a friend be the lawyer it would be better than his wife

ScottP here I can take much more then the tip ;)

It's interesting that no-one seems to have an issue with Dogecoin, Monacoin and other literal shitcoins being in the top 30, but the moment a coin with some real life appeal and a tiny market cap emerges on the scene, everyone suddenly has all these standards.

>IT'S JUST A BETA RELEASE
>NORMIES WILL NEVER USE IT
>OTHER MESSENGERS ALREADY EXIST
>THE PROJECT HAS AT LEAST ONE FLAW

What a joke. It's almost like there's an agenda at work.

Maybe they don't want to support dog rapists

6k here. comfy.

Someone has actual information on all this?
I work for one of the biggest online crypto news outlets and would like to know what actually took place, what is fiction and fact.

If you really where part of one of the biggest crypto outlets you would be able to decide if this is fake or not..

nigger is this even a coin? people keep calling this shit a platform

get off Veeky Forums and stop leaking secrets u fucking jew

no you fucking moron

raping a dog is 100% legit. It even sound legit

NOBODY outside of Veeky Forums knows about ODN right now, it is pretty much jack in the box.
Look at the FUD going on, which already became a "dog rape" meme, because there is nothing to FUD anymore. ODNs git is on fire and the team delivers. Looking for a gem? Well, this is it.

newfag

ODN was shilled heavily on reddit when it went from 24 cents to almost 1$, and crashed hard

reddit deemed it a pump and dump, and never touched it again

Lmao, i don't think the dog rape thing counts as a meme because one guy masquerades as a crypto journalist on a sparsely populated hentai forum

Most coins go through an initial pump, followed by a big dump due to the ICO investors taking their profits.

No one can deny that this is, by far, the most FUDed coin on Biz in proportion to its tiny market cap.

This is true. The FUD itself became a meme. I still have 22k so will hold until it at least goes back to above ICO value.

There are multiple parts that might be fact or fiction that's why I am asking.
This has got nothing to do with the issue I am investigating or my abilities to write a good article.
Come on guys, give me some slack just doing my job.

Painfully unfunny.

Are you talking about the Obsdian price?

>This level of autistic fud

We're reaching singularity

>journalist
>looking for "facts" on Veeky Forums
>seriously considering the legitimacy of some sort of canine gangbang situation

you should just go

Comfy staking my masternode here

So there is no story here right?

>No devteam dog gangrape
>Nobody got beaten up
>No war declaration between Dogecoin and Obsidian

100k holder here. I declare war to Doge