Drawthread: Brotaken Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rotaken.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PARTY DRONE, requested by someone a few threads ago
complete with septfetti!

Already a new thread, let this one die. Unfortunate because this one has a better OP image, however the other one is quite active already.

Bump :^)

sauce? who is the artist? I can't decipher his signature

Thats rodriguo

rotaken.deviantart.com/

Requesting a picture of an Adeptus Ministorum interrogator. An old, nearly bald man. With no beard and with sunken blue eyes and serene expression. Dressed in plain red robes, wearing a rosary of the Emperor made of brass and carrying a walking cane. Followed by a servo-skull carrying a laud hailer.

Just finished doing my drills for the day and feel like doing some shitty fills.

Anyone want bad art?

After I get out of the shower

A ninja getting kicked in the face so hard that his skull flies out of his ass.

Working on this. Who exactly is kicking this ninja in the face, if it matters?

Can I get art of a particular NPC for a reference for my group?

If possible, I would like him depicted during the tail end of his participation in a war. Older, Caucasian man in his mid fourties. Greying ironsides hair, bearded, half-moon spectacles. He wears a short brown leather coat, johdpurs and gaiters, and a slim breastplate over his average frame. At his hip is a sheathed flintlock pistol, and a lantern pinned to his belt. He would probably have a backpack of some sort with quite a few books in it, and probably a vial or two. He would probably be best depicted reading over a notebook while sitting on a tree stump, with a longsword resting against the stump next to him. Thanks in advance.

This is about what I've got. I might finish it later, but I'm too knackered at this point.

Magnificent

Requesting the girl on the right in the classic Costanza shiggy/baseball bat pose. No need for a full-body drawing whatsoever, the focus is on the face (duh) and hands.
Instead of her holding a baseball bat she should be holding a wizard staff.
Any exaggerated attention to facial detail/making it as smug/shiggy and Costanza-y as possible is appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting the character I'm playing in a "mercs in Africa" game. Pic related has all the gear and such you'd need to know about, the only thing not mentioned is tattoos of whatever design the artist wants on her arms. Thanks if anyone wants to take this request and I hope it isn't too /k/ for anyone.

I am also fully prepared for 1980s user to correct another piece of gear on the reference

Looking for kind soul to do art of my female centaur wizard
She carries a spear, has traditional wizard robes and hat, and is a chestnut horseperson

(pls no slutty clothes)

Requesting my pathfinder character in her vigilante costume:
Character [A] wearing outfit [B] in pose [C]. She should be wearing helmet/mask [D] (color scheme is mostly black with some grey/silver highlights) with black bar make-up across her eyes like [E]. In her left hand she wields a falcata like [F] (made from a single piece of shiny black metal) and in her right hand she wields a kukri like [G] (steel blade with basic black wrap around the grip).

Requestion an Ubermensch Patrician Death korps of Krieg soldier on a Krieg death rider horse with a golden gas mask.

Requesting a sand babe

Fuck, I forgot.

The clothes in blue please, thanks.

Requesting a heretic officer from Vraks. Tattoos okay as long as heretical, chest armor, shoulder armor, but only a short sleeve cadian BDU underneath. And something similar to a stahl helm on his head or field cap. German lieutenant exaggerations welcome. A exultant look, he holds his Autogun, ready for the next krieg charge to hit his meat shiel-i mean soldiers in the next wave. A maniacal look is actually preferred. The characters name is Reich and he's batshit and in charge.

Here's some vraksian militia references.

Number 2

I would love if someone could draw this character for me. She's kind of like Alia from Dune with all the weird visions of the future and psychic powers and as they manifest they give her brief insights that let her do things like shoot enemies blindly through a wall with her sniper rifle. So I would love if a draw friend could draw pic related, but in a better way. I watched a bunch of CS GO pro matches at one point and liked the idea of her powers making her like a CS god, with "wallhacks" and "aimhacks" except a little less so. Or a pic of her dual-wielding tec9s would be cool too.

Also I know some drawfriend did fulfill this request at one point but he didn't post the finished drawing so I only have the incomplete version.

>51603912
another pic of her

>That scope angle
The muzzle velocity on the rifle is so high it actually bullet ascension rather than drop.

Also what kind of tac vest has boob outlines on it

That image is lame OP. Where's the titplate?

Literally the only thing I know about your character is that she's female.

You might want to give some kind of, I dunno, image of sorts, that lets potential drawfriends have an idea of what you want them to draw for you.

I wonder what you'd call a thing like that.

I'm not exactly sure what else I'd need to describe other than her gear. Her hair's covered by the helmet, and I suppose I just assumed that people would think that she's Anglo and of a generally fit build. Other than that, I don't expect people to get exact facial structures down because that's a lot of work.

Anyone interested in drawing strahd snapping a neck while a bear, gnome, bard, person of infernal origin, and a barbarian watch trying not to piss themselves in terror. Bonus points for a beautiful women clutching the ruin of her shoulder as the flesh had just been melted off the bone.

sorry, didnt finish that thought. The beautiful women is on the ground behind strahd staring at him and screaming. of course.

Can we PLEASE just let this thread die, there's already one drawthread currently.

Bad fill done over in the main thread

Would anyone like to take a shot at drawing A STANDU?! (and possibly the user too if you can be bothered but you're the boss, boss.) From my notes:
-Appears as a ghostly misshapen ram's skull with a prominent bony 'beak', gently curved horns and a crude heart with inlaid spirals painted upon its surface. The eye sockets occassionally glint with a pinkish-red shine. The skull is worn as a helmet or, more often, floats just above the user and produces a prominent blue 'halo' around the wearer's head. The halo periodically and rhythmically pulsates, producing a visual effect along its rim similar to the patterns displayed by an ECG monitor. These visual displays become more dramatic when the user is under emotional or physical strain.

Pic related is a couple quick references gathered with the magic of video games and google. User included. Thanks if anyone gives it a go, and even if ya don't, happy drawing friends!