Eating food

>eating food
>missing the dip because you were preparing a meal
Tell me you aren't this much of a brainlet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

huel.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dafuq is this shit?

>consuming massive amount of xenoestrogens to make little gains

enjoy your tits

Soyboy endorsement on Veeky Forums

>consuming reddit chow
unironically kill yourself

i rather cook a good meal

bitches love a guy that makes money and knows how to make a 5 star meal

It's not keto so its shit.
Enjoy your glucose coma during peak trading.

>soy
kys

S O Y B O Y Z

Join us, user. These are the men of the future. You wouldn't want to be...masculine would you? Gross!

This is not food, its eugenics.

huel.com is much nicer

Soy increases estrogen.

>1) not eating meat is death
>2) not chewing is death

(((SOY)))

fuck off kike, organic red meat organic greens only

There is no soy in soylent, you utter spastics.

>implying all soyboys eat soy

>unironically being a soyboy

uueeee teher iss no soy in soylent ueeeeee

>being this retarded
you reallly are a kike shill huh?

"neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."

Hamilton-Reeves JM, Vazquez G, Duval SJ, Phipps WR, Kurzer MS, Messina MJ (Aug 2010). "Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis". Fertility and Sterility. 94 (3): 997–1007. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2009.04.038

This shit is banned in first world countries.

(((Kurzer))) (((Messina))) (((Vasgquez))) (((Hamilton-reeves)))

... There was no soy in soylent last I checked (1.5). Looks like they've changed since then.
Regardless, there's plenty of evidence that soy consumption has no effect on human hormones.

I don't prepare my meals. I eat raw meat, organs, eggs, milk, and butter like milkjar.

soyboys reporting in

Google asian muscle mass

It's not that it lowers testosterone levels, bit that in some men soy is turned into estrogen.
Couple this with the lifestyle of a soyboy that doesn't aid in testosterone creation (no exercise, large amounts of alcohol consumption) and you've got skinnyfats growing tits.

America is the third world and no surpises!

Glad I found out about this stuff, got tired of fucking starving all the time. Also get garden of life powdered stuff, mostly pea protein, real good.

>... There was no soy in soylent last I checked (1.5). Looks like they've changed since then.
I believe they were violating some kind of FDA advertising rule by having "soy" in the name but no soy ingredients. They replaced the rice protein with soy protein in response.

I use huel due to the fact it lacks soy and makes a good takeaway meal. Great macros. Haven't tried a 100% replaced diet though, at about a third of my calories

that's an interesting opinion

Thanks, will check out

Eric, is that you? If it is, reply.

Soylent isn't the only option. There are multiple options for meal replacements with different ingredients and price points available on the market

>there are men that transitioned on soy milk alone
>countless cases of men growing bitch tits from drinking soy milk
>i'm supposed to believe a study by (((them))) instead of actual cases

I'm well aware, I was just explaining the reason why Soylent suddenly added soy. A few years back I subsisted on a custom high-protein version for 6 months but stopped when the raw ingredients went way up in price because everyone else started making it too.

>Not getting pic related
>Not taking 10 minutes in the morning to prepare a bunch of sweet poatoes, frozen vegetables and salmon.
>Not leaving it cooking while you shower and get ready

Steaming is literally the tastiest and best way of cooking it preserves the nutrients unlike boiling, I do this every morning since I moved last year of high-school.

>tfw you have your highly nutritional lunch and dinner done while you shower

Cooklets will never learn.

>Missing the pump because of massive liquid shits

Obviously if you have the time cooking is preferable. But sometimes you won't have time.

>he doesn't shitpost while taking a shit

You don't have 10 minutes? I've actually timed it, never took longer than 10 minutes to clean some sweet potatoes and unleash some frozen veggies in a pot.

Then I go shower and get dressed, after it it's done I put it in a glass container and it's done, lunch and dinner.

>calls other retarded
>need to eat liquid shit because he doesn't even own a bot
Ok

Literally a paid shill who is marketing this product on Veeky Forums. This same fucking picture with different text shilling this trash is on multiple boards.

>Soylent
>Ever

Don't fall for the soytrap
IT'S MADE OF PEOPLE!

>2018
>eating food
Why aren’t you inefficient cucks fasting yet

>thinking soylet has soy in it
jesus fuck, im not saying buy this guys stuff. Essentially what soylent is, is just all the macro and micronutrients your body needs for the day in the form of a disgusting drink

soyboy

I just wanted to say it too

Nigga it's soy protein isolate and humans

Can easily make your own with less phytoestrogens. Just mix whey oats and milk in a blender if you're too lazy to cook

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!