Filename thread

plz make more oc instead of reposting stuff that was in last 2-3 threads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Reynolds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is terrifyingly correct in one of my Rogue Trader Games. As a Dark eldar who stood in the door of a voided Space ship generating about 40, I then had to run through an artillery barrage to deliver a message to the rest of the party. True fear comes from being told that 40 fate points is not enough.

>tfw I had a GM that made that kind of traps

For a sci-fi game it truly has a Magical World

This kind of dogs, like chihuahuas and other domestic rats should be killed

this was propably the most intentse thing I've ever watched and I'm not even joking

I actually watched a video about this
If you don't get caught you have not comitted a crime

I'm not sure what a /v/ meme is doing here, but I grinned.

I'd watch it so fucking hard

I browse /v/ for the filename threads sometimes. It's the only reason to go on that board anymore.

so....basically goblin slayer.

God, that's good. If that's yours, hats off.

She loved it though.

Thought the same, but Goblin Slayer is kinda more edgy, while that idea seems more like action comedy.

I love the fact that the "do you feel lucky, punk" line is his fallback for when he forgets how many shots he's fired. Got a guy cornered but don't know if your gun is still worth shit? Then just talk up your gun until I'd die sent even need bullets.

Think more generic high fantasy instead of dark fantasy.

why is he a centaur when everyone else is just a normal human

Alternative name idea:

>Playing with a Killer DM

Because reasons. It's from a comic called Stinz about a guy from a small isolated community in eastern Germany who's the first halbpferd (half-horse) to get drafted into the army, on the eve of a Great War.
It starts out much like our universe with a few small differences, and then later on shit gets crazy.

I legitimately did not notice that. I was so focused on the gun and the dialogue I completely overlooked the horse legs.

Argh, I just got this.

This pic is fucking terrible and almost misses the point, why even bother when Coldsteel and Darks already exist?

This.

Is fucking great.

Someone explain, please?

care to explain?

Dude, he NEVER forgets how many shots he's fired, he just says that line to confuse the guy on the floor. He damn sure knew what he was doing when he baited Scorpio into going for the gun then shot him. But yeah, he's a badass.

>Holding 40 fate points
>Artillery barrage INSIDE a space ship
That sounds like bullshit

It's the Yucatan peninsula.

Do.jpg.

nu_male.gif

This does not help in the slightest

Someone post the 'Do you Catan?' story for user, please.

Do you Catan?

FUCK

So Dark eldar Generate Power From pain points that turn into temporary Fate points. We were invading a planet held by a reneagde guard regiment. We captured the ship the Guard arrived on, vacuuming the whole thing, I maglocked myself to the floor and revelled in all the death and pain. Got a shitton of temporary Fate points. We then carried out a ground assault, I was leading air attacks while the Seneshcal and the Arch militant infiltrated the Guards Command bunker to shut down a comm blocker. The Astropath and rogue Trader were leading the ground assault, and found via telepathy that the Command bunker was being used to summon a demon. I was told to take the message, since I was in a Lightning. I was shot down half way there, and had to run through the artillery barrage the rogue trader had called in on the enemy position before I was shot down.

I did not expect a Darkest Dungeon joke today. Well meme'd friend.

Here, let's meme even harder >>/f/3211832

Took me a second, but A+. Loved those games.

Does anyone recall the name of this painter? I think he also did the laughing guy pointing out at the viewer

I get it

Sir Joshua Reynolds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Reynolds

Wouldn't the Imperium hate /pol/acks?

Bunch of useless neets that care more about their own than they do for the society around them.

That's a very broad generalization, don't go picking fights between the boards. Also please don't derail threads with politics, keep it Veeky Forums.

>Not Imperial Fists

And they say they want a wall.

they can't help how they look. all they can do is hope for a good life while various genetic defects kill them slowly.

they're good dogs, user.

it's the breeders that need to go.

>tfw you actually came up with a theoretical build in Pathfinder that could not only legitimately do what Starlord did but also force Ronan to dance too

>Not Berlin 1938.jpg