Cashed out

I'm out of the game. I love you guys and I wish all of you many successful moon missions.

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/information/military-armoured-vehicles
armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheers user. Good luck to you.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE MADMAN

fuck off to reddit attention fag

>he fell for the lambo meme

GOD BLESS YOU!

Nice lambo, user. I'm glad lamboland exists.

>he actually bought that fagmobile

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING BUY SUCH A SHITTY NIGGER TIER CAR?

Only shows that money can't buy you style.

> take pic in friends car
a true bizraeli would not fall for the lambo meme especially in times like these.

nice. how much have u made?

WP user

Literal lamboland. Baller.

relax dude, he probably just rented it. Not saying he didn't make it, just saying if he made it he's probably smart enough to not fall for the lambo meme. Or he made it far enough that it doesn't matter.

Nigga learn how to write. Shit's fuckin sad.

user larping, probably works at lambo dealer changing oil.

I want to make it too! I cant do shit with my current holdings

kys im still doing this shit, faglord

ONLY GOT 2.6K, ITS ALL I GOT

I don't give a shit. Lambos are literally sandnigger tier fagmobiles. Unless you buy a Diablo.

Exterior

something like this

This.

oh look, it's another mexican valet earning less than minimum wage in tips under the table bragging about the car he has to park

can you put a sandwich on the roof?

surely you have the paperwork that came with the vehicle, surely you can black out the inportant info and still convince us w that

kek this

Getting out of the game completely is dangerous
You'll understand that soon probably. After some sleepless nights maybe.
If not then enjoy your temporary wealth.

God speed user, just remember that there's more to happiness than money. Don't be one of those people that spends their entire lives spending cash to fill the void, when you can save your money and pursue meaningful bonds with people and fulfilling hobbies.

congrats to OPs gains
But damn diablo is THAT lambo

Well shit good luck user

>meme
If he made it to lamboland he's got ten figures after taxes and a supercar isn't going to set him back a noticeable amount.

If Lambo's are a meme which car would user drive instead? Personally I think Lambo's are kinda dope but I know nothing about cars.

>captcha select cars

Im guessing you started in 2015-2016? Congrats user, all the best. I hope to be where you are in a year or two.

If my coins moon enough I'd buy a lambo just to fulfill the prophecy.

grats bro. the non-larpers never brag about it.

Color's a little bit played out.

Fuck off with your fairy tale bullshit

Nobody is in crypto to garner friendship you faggot it's all about the money.

Go park that car and get back to your desk fagg

>an user actually made it
My god, this may not be a meme after all. God bless you user.

Also how much did you lose to the jew in cash out?

Tfw. $5.4 million in crypto but drive around in Toyota Prius to keep it stealth mode.

How do you actually cash out? Any tips?

>Nobody is in crypto to garner friendship

>I can't into reading comprehension

Some people had friends before they got into crypto you fucking mongoloid retard. I said that while money is important you can still be miserable and rich, but you must be too fucking poor to even imagine what that is like, and too friendless to consider the value of company. Of course nobody goes into crypto to make friends, but that doesn't mean you should live like a hermit? How stupid are you?

>this fucking image

I should call you a retard for falling for the lambo meme, but a part of me wants to believe that you made so many millions out of crypto that a fucking lambo wouldn't make a dent in your finances.
Godspeed user.

lambos were a meme dude. You could have put that lambos money and flipped it 2x by January. hahahahaahaah

fucking kek

ITT we dress up nice & test drive lambos

What was your number? Better be over 7 figuresor u fucked up

>Hey, Park it somewhere far away from other cars, thanks
>Yes sir
>Takes photo and posts on Veeky Forums

Nice job user. Congratulations man. Care to share your plays here and tell us what trades you made and your crypto story?

>that colour

Money can't by class

Seriously fuck lambos

I literally will buy an APC or Tank if i can afford a Lambo

mortarinvestments.eu/information/military-armoured-vehicles

armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

I also rented a lambo for 3 days with me cashout monay
high 5

Congrats if not larping

It's entirely possible for an user to make it to lambo land with this crazy year of crypto gains

If money doesnt make you happy you simply havent earned enough. I never heard of person who would rather be voluntarily be poor and have friends than be rich and friendless thats literal movie shit

your post may not be real but if it is, then damn! good job :) I just hit 60k this week and I know I'll eventually get to lambo land

ford gt

Substantial hodls in ltc or eth alone could have done it

top kek

well done user, you're an inspiration to us all

Mercedes or BMW. Supercars like lambos are notoriously uncomfy and driven exclusively by retarded rich kids or douche celebrities. I just want something comfy :^)

There were anons here who would be well into 8 figures if they cashed out just now

Probably a mid-priced Mercedes, but this is only if I've made so much money that such an expense would be trivial, otherwise, used cars until the day I die.

ty fag

We will all meet once again in lamboland

Fuck yes OP

You made it bro

ITT people don't realize a bottom tier lambo is barely 100k and anyone working a poverty job can buy one like a million other fags did on YouTube.

Stay safe user !
Take a week off and come back next year !!! Theres plenty thats going out next year ! Shit is only starting

Why can't you just be happy for our fellow user and his success? So much negativity...

Mercedes G Wagon AMG
or a BMW M3, M4, etc.
orrrr Audi RS4, RS6
so many choices

congrat user, glad you made it. now enjoy your life and be happy..... i'm still short on my million ,but it'll come soon hopefully before all this madness comes crashing down....god speed...

>that typo

Money can buy English classes

Literally the only reason I got into crypto was because I moved for graduate school, lost all my friends, family, and broke up with my gf of 3 years whom I was sure I was going to marry. I'm in this to be absorbed in something and take my mind off the intense loneliness I feel. Money is great, but you'll want bonds eventually.

Not a Lamborghini fun but Godspeed user , I’m cashing out at 8 figures

this. congrats op

I'll drive my piece of shit until electric cars are the norm.

>tfw never going to make it

how much did you make OP

>trustless consent

Where to buy?

the fanciest i'd go would be one of these lincoln mkj suv's if i made it in crypto

lambos are like a target on your back

I'm so fucking happy for you. Good shit, have fun, enjoy life.

I would keep driving my shitbox. But I'm not rich so I can say how I would feel if I saw a million in my account.

Yeah, share your story, user. I don't like lambos myself, but fuck those guys hating on it.

I'll drive a basic bitch truck my money is going into property and houses son.

Well done OP.

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT BRAHS.

>implying Ford is better than Lamborghini
>kek

>Why spend any money when you can reinvest it.

T. Grinch

Listen at some point you gotta start enjoying the fruits of your labor or you grow old having never experienced them.

Reminder a Honda civic from the 90s it's the true /made it/ car

Or where I'm from it's a big 80s pick up truck

Congratulations, mate. I wish you a long and happy life. Some day I will make it too.

You can use money to buy bonds. Plus they're an extremely low risk investment with returns guaranteed.

>Not driving a shit but well running hatchback to hide your power level while still having maximum mileage and performance

My dude!

Open bob pls Show vagin

Glad somebody made it. Hopefully o can I will someday. I’m actually happy to see this. Really motivates me that anything is possible thanks user. Good luck in life user, I’m going to start getting ready to wage slave tomorrow so I can keep investing.

>low risk investment
YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHOURHOOD

Not him, but depends...

>Not a poorfag anymore
Mazda MX5 (Miata) ND
Toyota GT86

>Wealthy
Jaguar F-Type Coupe

>Rich af
Aston Martin DB11 (probably the V8, because the V12 is a monster)
Bentley Continental GT

>Saudi prince-tier
Fuck cars, I'm buying a plane.

Rate me.

>its a gallardo

whose mcm is on Veeky Forums trying to show off to anonymous users his 2004 shitty $60000 gallardo and pretend hes successful