How badly is everyone about to get rekt?

How badly is everyone about to get rekt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR7s8LFoCfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are holding alts then pretty badly.

hu???

I am not the only one who feels this, right?

Like, every single coin is +300% , Asia is about to wake up, Futures launching.

I'm not the only one who is in USDT as of today, right?

Im holding about a 1000 euros worth of alts. I may perish but meh it was fun

Depends on how early you get out.

>being in USDT
hahahah HAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its over

I'm all in alts and 50% up today. You must be holding shitcoins

endings are just beginnings, user

Be greedy when people are fearful.
Today is one of these days where EVERYONE is fearful because it's raising too quickly. Easy gains coming next. Buying the dip you dipSHITS caused because "omg I am scared" when you think you are smart but clearly not lmao

>It's gone up so much that everyone is scared therefore you should be even more greedy
kek

Nice pic, OP.

Check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR7s8LFoCfs

What the fuck are you talking about literally every post on this board is about how much profit people are making today. Bear are taking over fuckface.

You stupid it's a fallacy

Think about it
If history repeats most coins will take a slight dip and if you browse Veeky Forums you will know why. Everyone is fearful because they expect a dip, therefore, these joint thoughts will cause a dip. And when a dip is caused on a fullfilling bias-way, it will literally bounce hard on a few - making it very risky to loos your current position because if you miss the timing, will land you in less bags.

I felt that way at $10,000 and sold. Now it's doubled what the fuck. I should have been more greedy.

Am I the only one with a timeline longer than a year? I've had this shit since 2013 and I'm not going anywhere. I'm in this for at least another three years.

Why the fuck are you guys freaking out if you're holding alts and China is about to wake up?

Cash out to BTC, ride the wave, and re-enter.

It's not that hard to understand.

Normies will lose it all if the markets are the exact opposite of today.

Exactly, today. And after a few hours or a day, it's always the exact opposite of just that.
They are already starting to cripple up to the surface, the fear.
You can smell it already. If you wait for a few more hours, you shall see more and more of them. Happens every time.

Greed goes both way, too scared to loose what you got and waiting for too long.

you stupid fuck

We are heading to $10k, so like a 2 weeks step back, only the recent normie money will get burned.

I can't wait until this bubble pops and all these normies (80% of biz now) get recked

>Everyone is fearful because they expect a dip, therefore, these joint thoughts will cause a dip.
Yes of course? This is how all dips work. If people didn't expect a dip they would just hold to the end of time. If enough people think like that it can cause a crash. The thing about bitcoin is it's "value" is based entirely on what a person will pay for it. Rather than having an actual use. If people stop paying for it, gg.
If you fomo back in then good luck with that.

Sitting in XLM so comfy

in other words: even more linky threads, because pretty much everyone else got BTFO?

Are altcoins and Litecoin gonna get affected u think ?

>USDT
>safe
youre about to get rekt worse than the altcoiners

That's the thing. You were way too greedy.

Greed goes both way.

NO WAY IM GONNA LOOSE ANY OF MY PROFITS = Greed

OMG I WANT MORE AND MORE PROFIT = Greed

Learn to take out initial investments and a slight profit instead of sell all of it unrationally.

Look you know it's greed (emotion) when you can't find proof something should dip.

Bitcoin security flaw? Definitely not greed if you sell all position.
Bitcoin +15% in one day? Definitely not a good reason to sell your position. Then it's just greed to keep what you made.

oh my god can you imagine the Link threads from the bagholders who bought at 50 fucking cents when it goes back to 20 and then gets destroyed in sats too? It will be fucking GLORIOUS

maybe a little, other than that only trashcoins

>can you imagine
no...

There are more places on Veeky Forums on the intraweb. These slight mere -5% in one day always bounces up way more in no time because the selected few who wanted to be smart and predict the price were the ones who sold.
Influential, and stupid.
Again, one needs to find a good reason to sell other than high movement one day will automatically crash the next because this has proven to not be the case every time in crypto.

Oh god USDT is the last place you want to be when shit hits the fan.

I have it all in etherum am I going to make it boys?

Anyone holding BTC, or holding anything in Coinbase is going to have a bad time when all the normies clog the network trying to cash out
>brb 50% fee's
>brb 16 hour + transaction times
Screencap this post

>USDT
of all coins, tether probably has the worst foundations, cash out properly senpai, you're only fucking yourself over atm
no idea, there is a chance that current top alt's such as LTC will moon soon after the collapse

XLM is my hodl when things start going south

ethereum is probably the safest coin out there right now. Casper right around the corner and it hasn't been pumped to hell and back like some of the other alts or even bitcoin - huge upward correction coming I believe
90% eth right now, when it breaks 750$ adding another $2500 to my stack

This is amazing. Sauce?

why ?

The source is literally in the quote you retard

>The Money Game

>he doesn't know

>Biz in a few days

>bubble bubble bubble
>everyone is a newfag but me
>bubble bubble bubble

literally doubled in a week

nowhere is safe let's be honest

Tell me please ?

My dad and friends keep telling me to cash out. How do i resist? Are they jealous?

it's fake and they aren't even pretending it isn't anymore

read the fine print you dipshit, then stop making business with bitfinex.

Comfy with 80% ETH

Also snt will be 50 cents soon

It's a win-win. Either my poortfoolio goes up or I get new pink wojacks in my folder.

Same I cashed out at 9.5k and I fucking hate myself

What if I'm using Bittrex

probably still fucked, maybe not. Who knows?

Fuck that's some positive thinking right there

Ask them their reasoning and where they get their info. Assess if their judgement is sound, disregard if not

your usdt are per defenition worthless (about that fine print...), and tether (=bitfinex) are printing way to many usdt to be able to back them at all.
it's only a matter of time until bitfinex/tether get BTFO and then you are too.

somewhat true (less than 2x in past week) but considering that ethereum has such weak brand value (not branded as a xxxxcoin), / promotion I think that it is for the most part ignored by the masses despite its presence on CB - normies can't even spell it right ffs

just wait until normies wrap their heads around smart contracts... competition to ethereum will be its major threat but it will thrive next year with its first mover advantage

Every fucker that I tell about crypto immediately tells me to sell

Normies are so fucking predictable

Pussies

Yea investing in any tech companies the last 10 years have all been obliterated

FANG especially. Poor souls who invested years ago.

I feel really bad for them

This.

Literally any person who had faith in tech is a loser. History proved that innovation is stupid and not profitable in the slightest.

Bullshit. Being in tether is fine,I've done it before multiple dips. You just use tether to buy back in.

>holding since 2013
Aren't you already rich as fuck?

>Nu/biz/ think its the first time btc gets future
>Nu/biz/ are scared of dropping 2-3k because they bought at 18k
>Nu/biz/ think alts are safer than btc

You clearly don't belong in crypto trading, newfags. Go buy gold or some other boomer tier """investment""".

yeah it works now, because people believe it will. when bitfinex goes bust and tether is revealed for what it is, nobody would want your usdt.

i mean, use it but for gods sake dont hold it

Of course no one would want it. Even if bitcoin crashes to $1 I can still buy 1000 bits with $1k tether and then cash out the bitcoin for $1k. How is that hard?

and who's buying that usdt from you when it's common knowledge that it isn't backed by anything?

Fucking hell I was all happy about catching the NEO pump after missing everything else this week.
I have read this thread and now I am panicking for betting all my fathers cancer medicine money on NEO.

Fucking relax. It's Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums.

Threads like these have been a daily occurence since BTC was at 3000

>betting all in with fathers cancer money

Why ? Why are you like this ?

how is this even on the jewtub? hahaha

THIS IS JUSTICE
FUCK THESE SHITCOINERS
WE ARE GOING DOWN WITH ALL OF YOU

what the fuck user

best get out now....
move all assets to XRP....
only JEW coin is safe....

You sell at the highs you imbecile

That is the approach people should take but almost never do. I withdrew the amount in initially invested into an exchange plus some profit and am now trading with the leftover profit. If it goes to 0 I still didn't lose anything but I missed out of more profit.

im about to sleep should i sell my link and buy back in the morning?

They can't handle the bantz (or Lains)

Can someone tell me what the fuck everyone is scared about?

It’s all over user. Personally I just sold 100k