Feel like I missed the coin train

>don't get paid until this weekend
>want to invest in bitcoin among others
>feel like its too late and I've missed out

Circa 12/23/2017ish will it bee too late?
Can I still make gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/stockgainsandlosses.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can I still make gains?
sure, if you want to trade there are always gains to be had. BTC is too big now to make major gains, but lots of small coins are still highly volatile.

I read somewhere that I could still make 10% gains off of bitcoin so like if I put 100 into it I could make it 1000

>10% gains

pffffft

If that's all you want you're in the wrong game buddy.

I want a lot more but bitcoin looks like its the only one that is a guarantee and not a gamble

go to shitcoins that didn't moon 500% in the top 100-300 that no one is talking about. im sure like 10-20 of them will do it if you picked the good ones off your research. Remember Veeky Forums, this is the only way to make up until you can start diversifying into larger cap coins for safer steady growth.

Might wanna check your math again lol..

wish there was some kind of biz guide that explained stuff like this, like how do into researching the particular gains of a single coin? also isn't mooning extremely rapid and sudden growth?

Yes you're correct. Bitcoin is a new paradigm, everyone's talking about it, it can only go up. Put everything in it.

Good call. I recommend Whitecoin. I won't bog you down with my drawn out calculations or even a description of its properties. It is an established coin circa 2014 that has recently taken off. Great development team. Oh yeah and China

Same here OP, took 11 days just to get an account verified and now another 5 days just to transfer money to it, in that time everything already doubled

Op, just buy Ellaism. Most fair coin ever.

Holy shit this but with funfair

>wanted to buy it at 0,02x
>right now it's 0,04x

And I am not even verified on any of the six websites that I registered at.

It feels awful and I hope I get another chance once this shit is sorted out, fuck.

why that one

Keep at least 50% of your crypto portfolio in Bitcoin, when you do decide to start trading alts.

Until you've got at least 1k in it though, don't bother diversifying. Even when you catch the moons, it's hardly worth it, and you won't have the funds to make many bets.

Start with BTC.

sounds like a plan thanks user

i missed the xlm and ada (both were shilled before the recent alt run) train cause i was dicking around with selfies. it's not like stocks this shit moves fast

Wouldn't bother if your math is that bad

I can't really into this
investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/stockgainsandlosses.asp

I should have just said earn 10 times whatever you put into it

It can go down to 10% any minute.

how are we supposed to trust when Veeky Forums says to invest in whatever coin?
it doesn't look like Veeky Forums is a hivemind and it seems like people argue a lot over what to invest in and such

ok so its 900% gain because its % = 1000-100/100 x 100
fuck off