Rolled 7 (1d12)

Rolled 7 (1d12)

Which setting would you like to live in, Veeky Forums? Think about it carefully. You got it?

You're transported to it, right now, your clothes are transmutated into setting-appropiate ones. Roll 1d12 to see what you are:
1-6: Lowest crap; not evil, but condemned to live and die out of the main action. A muggle in Harry Potter; a commoner or slave in ASOIAF. A peasant watching Goku fight Cell in an analog TV.
7-Henchmen. You're a mugger in Daredevil, a goblin in Labyrinth. A punk in Robocop.
8- NPC. You're adapted to the setting's theme, but into the lowest form. You're a Shopkeeper at the Deagon Alley, a Jawa from Star Wars or an Innkeeper in the Kingkiller's Chronicles
9- Journalist. You're the normal guy involved in the action. You have a strange skill but is not the one you hoped for, which is the one the setting is built around (Bulma in Dragon ball, Asuranceturix in Asterix, an android in Star Wars)
10-Recurring character. You get whatever powers are available, but you're one among many. A common Hogwarts teacher; any naruto chuunin.
11-Sidekick power level. Whatever powers does this world grant, you can harness them to epic levels. Gaara. Trunks. Han Solo. IƱigo Montoya.
12 You're at the same level of the hero or the main villain. Your power level is over 9000. Goku, Vegeta, Darth Vader, Ragnar Lothbrok (remember that the power scales to the maximum available power in-setting)

So post the setting, and don't forget to roll and tell us what you've turned into and how well did you fare

I go for pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZKLaD66PQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So I'm one of this guys then! Though I guess that in adventure time, is hard not to be something awesome.

Rolled 10 (1d12)

I'll give it a go.

Stars Without Number.

>Recurring Character

Friendly Imago Dei AI Captain it is then.

Rolled 9 (1d12)

I'll give a shot at Star Wars because why not

>Journalist

Guess I'm the R2 to some hotshot pilot

Rolled 6 (1d12)

>Star Trek

Perfect. I get to be a human, live out my life in luxury without lifting a finger, chill out in my holo-room and have the main characters rescue me from danger I never even knew about.

Rolled 4 (1d12)

Fuck it, I'm gonna go general Kaijuverse that includes Godzilla, Gamera, Kong, etc.

Great, I'm a bystander.

Rolled 6 (1d12)

I hope I'm not a lowly goblin or jace.

Rolled 3 (1d12)

Ivalice

I guess I'm a goblin now, my life will at least be interesting now, if not at least very short.

Rolled 9 (1d12)

Fuck it, I'm going with Batman: BEYOND

Rolled 12 (1d12)

Any setting with keikaku doori would be nice
but it'd be extra nice if it were one where I didn't have to worry about getting murdered, so I'll say NGNL.

Rollin'

IT BEGINS

Rolled 12 (1d12)

i didnt look at the list of results beforehand and now i just want to think of the world with the strongest hero/villan

i could go with tolkein and be a cooler melkor
or dragonball super and be a god of desturuction
i could pick doomverse and be doom guy
40k and be the reincarnation of the empourer
Star wars darth vader
list goes on

Rolled 5 (1d12)

one piece

Rolled 9 (1d12)

lol loser.

I'll roll on One Piece just to show you up.

Worm setting.

Bystander here I come.

Rolled 2 (1d12)

shit, forgot roll

Rolled 4 (1d12)

My homebrew post-apocalyptic eldritch incursion high fantasy cosmic horror political commentary deus vult crusade setting.

dice+1d12

star warsrs

"Dice+1d12"

fuck

"dice+1d12"
??

thanks, it appears that i'm retarded and managed to fail twice

"Dice+1d12"

Dice+1d12

Dark Souls. Time for hollow

it appears i'll just go hang myself then

help, I'm a newfag

In the options field

Adventure Time!

You have to put dice+d12 in the options field.

Rolled 6 (1d12)

Rolled 1 (1d12)

Lmao and after that I forgot to actually put it in

Rolled 7 (1d12)

Ace Combat

why does the tutorial post call it the email field?

I suppose I was born to fly a Fishbed

gay

why does the tutorial post call it the email field?
Anyway, Dark Souls.

BIRD FIGHTER

Rolled 2 (1d12)

Samurai Jack.

Eh, could be worse. I'll just get by in the crazy advanced world and tell tales of the samurai.

Dice+1d12

Sakura Clicker

Rolled 12 (1d12)

Avatar TLA verse. Let's see what we get!

A-am I the new avatar?

What the fuck is the point of this gif? 3 frames don't need to be animated by themselves.

Dice+1d12
aw shit son, Player two incoming

Rolled 6 (1d12)

Let's do this!

Rolled 4 (1d12)

Give me Ace Combat as well, but one of the cool ones like 5.

Rolled 10 (1d12)

Animal Crossing...
Let's hope I'm not resetti.

Neither of you actually rolled

Shamefur dispray

Rolled 6 (1d12)

I dunno I'm pretty happy where I am.

Lets go with something comfy where I can use modern knowledge to dominate a market...

My DnD campaign

Rolled 3 (1d12)

give me a setting with cool henchmen like warcraft

hopefully I get to be a defias pillager

Literally any option means I get to live in the future and watch cool races all day.

F-zero is an underrated setting.

oh woops, forgot to roll, i swear i know how

Rolled 3 (1d12)

ok this is getting embarrassing

(1d12)

King Arthur mythology please

Shit my newfag is showing. How do you roll

Options field dumbass.

>all these people fucking up something as simple as dice

Rolled 1 (1d12)

Son of a bitch I'm embarrassed right now

And I roll a one. Fuck you God. I'm a fucking peasant in medieval england

Rolled 8 (1d12)

Lord of the Rings just because I'm a Tolkien fan and it's (relatively) down to middle-earth.

Rolled 6 (1d12)

Eclipse Phase.

Rolled 5 (1d12)

Lets check it

Rolled 9 (1d12)

TES, Cyrodiil Dynasty, The Reach

Imma teach the Reachman to PRAISE REMAN

>9
Any idea what this one would be in TES?

Rolled 2 (1d12)

I would love to be in the Endless setting, it wouldn't even matter what kind I'd get. Though elder scrolls would be nice as well.

you'd probably be skilled in something like wizardry or thievery, as opposed to being a hero who goes around fighting in dungeons all the time

Rolled 1 (1d12)

I'm going to take my chances in the land of Barovia

Great, at least it's par for the course

Rolled 4 (1d12)

Let's take a swing at it

Going for Forgotten Realms, Baldur's Gate to get specific

Rolled 6 (1d12)

Warhammer 40k because, why fucking not?

Well ... im a fucking servoskull or something

If you wanted a good result, you should have chosen to roll better.
Into the trash you go!

CATastrophe. Journalist.
I get to travel,write articles about divers and the things they find as well as articles about local foods. Jackpot.

This is my home now

Rolled 11 (1d12)

rollan for jojo

Rolled 8 (1d12)

Cowboy Beboop

ayy we a brojo

Rolled 4 (1d12)

Take me out to sea with you!

We can forgive the newfags, but the asshole lying about what he rolled needs to fuck off.

Indeed.
I'll just be up here with the other Twelves, scoffing at you from on high... Peasant!

Rolled 3 (1d12)

The answer is always pic related. It's almost impossible to go wrong with this shit.

>Despite being full of monsters, the world is safe enough that you can just throw a ten year old out into the forest to live on his own
>Free health care
>Mom never seems to need to work and trainers have to get money from somewhere, so the economy seems to be in good enough shape to where people have some form of universal income
>Any actual villian force is innefective to the point where children can take care of them, and they seem to have a good rehabilitation system if those prior Team Magma/Aqua guys are any indication
>HOT DAMN I GET TO HAVE A COOL FIRE DOG FIGHT A PUNCH CRAB

Rolled 1 (1d12)

Dragon Ball.

So a Banana Guard, eh?

youtu.be/jZKLaD66PQs

Welcome to the Dumpsters friend. You will learn to make do here like the rest

Someone hasn't read the Pokemon Special Manga, which is basically the 'true' style of Pokemon as it was originally intended.
Pokemon and people die in it, my dude.

Rolled 3 (1d12)

God damnit.

I'll try again for Pokemon.

This is what your life is now.
This is your future.

Abandon all delusions of control.

Fuck it I'm going home

There are no re-dos, user
You anger the Dice Gods with this heresy, and it will be misfortune in the rest of your life if you don't repent immediately and apologize.

The Dice Gods are fair, but vengeful. Do not tempt their wrath.

Yeah, nah, I choose the anime universe. Nice try with your genie bullshit though.

Rolled 6 (1d12)

The Culture.

Except with your roll, you're a muggle.
You're going to work a 9 to 5 office job, and the only difference is that the power plant that powers your cubicle will be full of kids catching electric pokemon while you do data entry for Sylph Co.

Rolled 6 (1d12)

I wish to be a magical girl!

Oh no, I have to live the life of an ordinary citizen in a post-scarcity near-utopia. Whatever will I do.

Rolled 6 (1d12)

Warcraft