Cyoag

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12286962
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one has the pastebin, so I prefer this thread

Is SDA still here? Any details on his upcoming power armor CYOA?

I don't expect to release it until end of the year so nothing's really solid yet, but I know I want to make it very number-crunchy and it's going to borrow mechanics from pretty much all of the CYOAs I've made so far.

Right now, I'm planning on having three resources you can "spend" on modules and weapons/equipment. The main one would be "Structural Integrity"; each part of your frame would have a certain amount of structural integrity that lowers for every sort of attachment you put onto it. For example, putting a minigun attachment on your right arm reduces your right arm's Structural Integrity by 100 or something, but you can't go lower than 50% structural integrity for your arm.

"Energy" will be another resource that's exclusive to the torso of your frame, which is the main resource you use for logistical and more electrical modules, such as invisibility cloaks or electronic warfare modules.

And I think the last one will just be "Augmented Strength" which will be exclusive to each of your limbs, which basically acts as your gauge for carrying things. More strength means you get to carry heavier weapons.

It's very wishy washy right now but that's generally what I'm aiming for. As for borrowing mechanics from my other CYOAs, just imagine it as having Star Dust equipment with a Battlemage spell structure. There will be things like a "Ballistic Weapon" tree where you can get miniguns, anti-materiel rifles and rocket launchers, or an "Energy Weapon" tree with blasters and lasers and whatnot.

No idea what I'm gonna do about "origins" or "quests" or "companions". Probably going to be something along the lines of being able to pick a squad of 4 and then going to fuck shit up. Whose shit you're fucking up I have yet to really determine. Lore is hard. It won't be nearly as big as my big 2 CYOAs, though. I'm probably gonna aim for 3 or 4 pages at most.

Now, I sleep.

One of my favorite.

Alright, /cyoag/, with Lavender finished my docket has an open slot for a new lewd project and I'm thinking of making it another CYOA

So far, I have three ideas for a lewd CYOA, and I'll leave it to you fine people to decide which one I should pursue.

>Science-Fantasy Dune-esque thing
Name sums it up, basically you're a noble in a spacefudal society with Sufficiently Advanced Technology

>Hive Queen
Sci-fi erotic mutation thing. A little too close to Lavender, but if people want something like this I'll devote thought to it

>Magical Girl Parasite Suit
Beri's "A New Magical Girl", Tokhaar Gol's tentacle surprise, and PACYOA stewed together into this unholy idea. Basically you get lewd magical symbiotes and use them to fight monsters, or "fight" monsters.

I'll be happy to clarify or expound on these ideas.

Strawpoll here:
strawpoll.me/12286962

>Basically you get lewd magical symbiotes and use them to fight monsters

Oh gee, I wonder what I should choose

Mana Stream: 850 (Pre-Units)

>Factions
Pragmatist: 70
Purist: 90
Reformist: 65

>Ideology
Sargon

>Planar Chart
Limbo

>Policies
Prohibited Blood Magic
Abandoned Drained Worlds
Strict Gateway Regulation
Expiremental Diabolism
Observation First Contact
Unregulated Mana
Maintenance Coverage
Limit Bureaucracy

>Class
Wizard

>Attributes
Attack: A
Defense: A
Speed: A
Wit: A

>Sorceries
True Immortality
Temporal Spiral
Diabolism
Titanomachy
Eternity's End

>Spellcraft
-Arcanism
Arcane Lore
Mystic Position
Unseelie
Retroactivity

-Planarism
Metaspace Theory
Temporal Theory
Teleportation
Continuum

-Conceptualism
Concept of Exchange
Concept of Ruin
Concept of War
Concept of Forgery

>Followers
Yang
Prometheus
Nameless
Hysteria
Darius
The King
Invidia
Cleo
Robert
Rhea
Merlin
Tsar Gorokh
Merovech
Clovis
Cassandra

>Units
Old Guard x7
Enchanters x2
Crown Vanguard x2
Pyrosophists x3
Conjurers x2
Gatekeepers x2
Artificers x2
Void Stalkers x2
Shock Infantry x4
Battlemages x3
Planar Scouts x2
Archmages x2

>Missions
Our Solemn Hour
At the Edge of Time

We lost people at Sheol? I hadn't noticed. I am the champion of all the factions, and my support among my peers and troops proves it. Using my skill with magical theory, I hope to find a way to copy magic Concept of Forgery, then use it to copy the blood magic spell Parasitic Engineering to surpass all other mages. From there, I will use temporal manipulation, my magic theory knowledge, and Diabolism to find a way to enforce the Concept of Exchange on the multiverse thus creating a perfect system of 'equivalent exchange'. Finally, I will use such a system, combined with technology gathered from the multiverse, to create a perpetual motion device that continuously 'recycles' mana back into all the universes and bringing the concept of mana in line with the law of conservation of mass. If need be, I will be the 'battery' behind this device.

simply because I really have no clue how dune is going to be lewd, i am interested.

I figured that last one would bring you out, symbiobro.

>tentacle

>Light Princess.
Nothing I want on the Dark side, so free point and no reason not to.
>Magic Upgrade
>Rebellious Princess
>BFFs
>Technology Upgrade
>Forbidden Love
>Princess of Learning
>Revolutionary Princess

Start out as a sorcerous heiress to the throne with a knack for tinkering. Gather a close circle of friends to teach the magical side of things, start gathering strings and threads to pull on in court. Once they're ready, have each of them gather students of their own among the aristocracy and maneuvering for uplifting them, establishing a magecratic ruling circle second to the throne only. With a secure power base, tap landed and lesser mages under our sway to begin gathering students from the magically-talented populace, sharing some meeker, but utilitarian spells among them and fostering a philosophy of service of the magically powerful to the kingdom and its people. While they're doing so, begin construction, collection, consolidation and proliferation of mundane knowledge throughout the kingdom. Libraries available everywhere within our borders, and magical communication to share each major development or technique within it. Education will become a must in short order; magic for the higher classes, engineering and industry for the common folk. Once the divide is noticeable, redouble the efforts of the magocrats to put their efforts forward in aiding in the common plights.

At this point, begin crafting technology using magical principles and methods, and use the new potential developments in economy and industry to create an artificial industrial revolution. Keep the commoners content and distracted with both spread of communication and information available as well as the presumable explosion in entertainments they can now share among each other, making sure to maintain a public presence of the mageocrats even if I take a step back as an apparent figurehead instead.

ctd.
Offer trade and resource opportunities to our neighbors to gain allies, all the while suffusing their markets with our coin by making mass purchases of whatever they're selling and integrating their economic systems into ours. By the time their rulers are unavoidably aware, they'll need our technological means to even come close to competitive presence, and that comes with a promise of loyalty and acceptance of the Arcanus Empire's throne as their own; not that we didn't already have them, just that it's nice to have it in writing.

They'll have the opportunity to turn the same process on the next country over if they see fit, while my inner circle and I direct affairs more and more discretely as time goes on, seeming absentee rulers in the future.

(Knew I forgot one. Going to need to switch Forbidden Love for Millennium Princess).

By the time our hextech has flourished into satellite programs and lunar settlements, the world conquest will be all but over before it's even begun. We'll take to the stars ahead of the pack, claim the system as our own and usher in a new era of exploration. Those in the farther, darker corners of the world might be confused to find how we've mapped out their territories while they were grinding peasants under their heel for amusement and bloodsport. We'll take to the stars and leave those unwilling to acknowledge our esteemed ruler in the dust.

Thanks for making a good cyoag starting post OP.

Reposting my suggestion from last thread

On the whole Melee Expert and Range Combat being underwhelming, why not make a Skills section and put them there, along with Tinkering and Piloting, and have us pick one. Don't forget to mention that this does take place in a science-fantasy-superhero setting with access to implants, crazy swords and crazier guns. No need to go in-depth, just a mention that taking melee does come with implants and training to make it worthwhile.

>Science-Fantasy Dune-esque thing
Space feudalism is always fun. And we have enough lewd CYOAs.

> Lewd Science-Fantasy Dune
> you're a noble in a spacefudal society with Sufficiently Advanced Technology
I had no idea how much I wanted this until now.

Nono, you don't understand. They're all lewd. I have enough non-lewd projects on my plate already.

All three of them are lewd CYOA's user.

I'm gonna fuck the empress.

I like this idea, though I wouldn't mind seeing 8+ skills and you choose 2, choose 2 powers, 2 skills, 2 items, then adventures!

Melee Combat
Ranged Combat
Piloting
Inventor (Tinkering)
Computer Expert
Spy
Negotiator
Scientist!
Doctor
Tactician (move this here too?)

Tactician should be there too. I'd also add in an Inspiring Leader skill.

Blood Magic CYOA
from previous thread
Seeker Path
Ark covenant
Quest: At dooms gate
Aspects:Invocation/Corruption/Perception

Traits:
Eyes 1 Marks 1 Eldritch 1

Spells:
Invocation-
Lilith (8)
Snatcher (4)
Corruption-
Wormhole 1 (2)
Perception-
Prophecy 3 (8)
Insight 3 (8)

Items:
Arm-Host
Revolver
Stalker outfit
Phone
Money
Diary
Ammo
Ration
Vehicle
Documents
First aid kit

Friend: Hydra

Hydra and I would join forces and travel our doomed world in an attempt to find a way to save its inhabitants. Initially she would find my cause stupid and be suicidal but hopefully I would convince her that even the smallest lives havve some sort of value. My great powers of sense and diabolical pacts would help me find information about building the "ark". Our search would lead us to the Quarantine where we would investigate the strange circumstances surronding its exsistane. Hopefully we would survive the journey but my character does not have much in terms of self-defense and relies on Hydra and demons during fights,

>Marquise
A lesser title than I've had but not a bad one to work under these days. Sad to hear about the Duke, but he had a good life. I suppose I can take care of some things until I can foist them off on another proxy; doesn't do to seem idle for too long.

>Ringworld 175
>Ringworld 175 (350)
>Stellar Engine 100 (450)
>Construction Yards (475)
>Hypernet Node (480+5)
>Defense Platformsx2 (500+15)

>Refined Energy Weapons
>Strong AI
>FTL Sensors.

If the cost is 5/5, does that mean we need to pay 5 of each resource, or that we can choose to pay 5 of either?

Either.

>Princess Theia
An old friend from older days. Her claim is as worthy as they come in my view, and as it seems events have put me back into the stage, even if as a smaller piece in the scheme of things, I'll see if we can't have another era of phenomenal changes and new adventures. It's been far too long; the more I think of it the more I like the notion. I wonder how much of the old Circle is still in the game; might be time for a reunion. Maybe is at her old tricks again.

Cool, thanks.

>he honestly thinks people will play by the spirit of his cyoas.

Parasites girls please!

Do I have to be a magical girl in the magical girl parasite thing? Can't I just be a dude with a symbiote?

You're a good man, EDG. LEWD IS LIFE, FAGGOTS!

Technically, no, you don't.

Sweet. Thanks EDG. Put in my vote.

Lewd CYOAs it's all I care about

>Name and Title: Count Harald Geadwinsen, Lord of the Frozen Reach and Master of the Icefleet

>Demense Worlds: Habitable World "Hesting" (+Cities, +Mines, +Spaceport, +Hypernet Node, +Orbital Defenses) [355D, 175I], Sunlike Star "Engel" (+Science Station) [335D, 175I], 5 Barren Moons "Engel's Fingers" [315D, 175I], Dead Planet "Stenford" (+Metal Mines, + Orbital Defenses, +Spaceport) [290D, 175I]

>Demesne Fleet: 5 Battleships "Icefleet" [140D, 175I], Battleship Upgrades (Hyperflux Shields, Teleport Bat, Drone Hangar, Drop Pods, Point Defense Turrets, Anti-Cloaking Array, Siege Weaponry) [100D, 175I] Science Vessel "Huginn" (+Improved Labs) [80D, 175I], Transport Ships "Waelcyrge " (+Hospital, +Hyperflux Shields) [30D, 175I], Jump Gates [10D, 175I], (Bonus!) 5 Cruisers "Icebreakers", (Bonus!) 5 Cruises "Bulwarks"

>Demesne Technologies: FTL Sensors [5], FTL Inhibitors [4], Improved Alloys [3], Refined Energy Weapons [2], Efficient Kinetics [1], Self-Repairing Vehicles [0], (Bonus!) Medical Nanobots, (Bonus!) Personal Shields, (Bonus!) Microdrones, (Bonus!) Anti-Ageing Serum, (Bonus!) Heat Transfiguration

>Intrigue Agents: Brana (1C/1Se) [10D, 160I], Lucia White (1T/1Su) [10D, 135I], Daggs Jenner (2C/2Su) [10D, 115I], PraetorH10 (2Se/2T/3Su) [10D, 90I], Nadja (3C/3Se/3T/1E/4Su) [10D, 50I], (Bonus!)Doctor Bosen (4T/5Su) [10D, 50I], (Bonus!) Georgia Lorentz (4C/4Se/5T) [10D, 50I]

>Intrigue Allies: Rathe Manufacturing (Ally) [10D, 25I], Captain Sasha (Ally) [10D, 0I], Princess Theia (Foe) [90D, 80I], Count Edvar Kine (Ally) [90D, 50I], Baron Gregory (Ally) [90D, 25I], Assassin's Troupe (Ally) [90D, 0I]

>Additional Demense Worlds: Hothouse Planet "Surtr" (+Spaceport, +Science Station, +Pressure Forge) [45D, 0I]

>Additional Demesne Fleet: Armoured Regiment "Huscarls" (+Antigrav Packs, All-Environment Proofing, Size Increase 2000) [0D, 0I]

>Additional Demesne Technologies: Ultradense Materials

(lore in next post)

The last man to hold the Engel System was my sister's husband. Since he died without a son, and the Duke's holdings were being handed out, I took over the one planet in the system that wasn't under my predecessor's name.

Still, I know this can't last in peace. I trust the Princess about as far as I can throw her, and the feeling among her loyalists is mutual. We all know I'm not a popular man, and the way I inherited ruffles their feathers. So I've prepared for war. Should she devote her full forces to me, I doubt I'll hold out more than a month - but she'd never risk opening herself up to other enemies like that. Even a single month focusing all her forces on me would see pirates, rebels, or even aliens landing on the throneworld.

Should she send only one ally against my Icefleet at a time, well. It won't be fun for them. If I could get my hands on a Dreadnought it'd be a wonderful opportunity, but I somehow doubt that will happen.

Hesting will hold, for as long as my Huscarls and I can hold it. I will not be muscled aside like one of that girl's petty sycophants. If she wants me in chains, her dogs will have to put them on me themselves. If she wants my head? She'll have to come and take it.

Class: Ritualist
Neemesis: Lesser Demon - 45 total points to spend

Holy cloth - 0
Plenty -5
Protection circle -10
Athanatic - 5
Ocular - 5
Seraph - 15

This leaves me with an extra 5 points. Can't quite decide between the Gilded Lion, the Repentant, the Healing Mark, and the Fireball.

Plan is to take my time tracking the lesser demon through Hell with Ocular, using the Protection Circle as needed and relying on the Seraph to fight. From the descriptions, nothing I'll run into will be powerful enough to break the Protection Circle or beat the Seraph. I wish I had some better defense for when I'm moving around, but nothing other than Occultid seems to provide that, and I can't afford it.

If the Repentant is adequate for protecting from surprise attacks, I'll go with him/her/zir. If the Healing Mark can somehow heal fire, that would be good too. I suppose Gilded Lion or Fireball would be nice to have, but only if we end up fighting a higher quantity or quality of enemies than expected.

Can the Seraph or Lion be resummoned if hurt or killed? Do they heal from damage? Can the Protection Circle be made to follow me/us around? How often can my angel place Healing Marks or shoot Fireballs?

>Alright, /cyoag/, with Lavender finished
Wait? It's done? Fuck, and I was too lazy to ever get around to posting my build(s).
Are you still going to compile the writefaggotry collection?

As for your new ideas, I like Sexy Dune the best. But I fear that, knowing Veeky Forums, you'll be under a lot of pressure to make it more 40k than Dune.

Dune could potentially be the best--feels like there's a big shortage on lewd sci-fi and feudal stuff, but an understandable excess of lewd /d/ fare. That said, I'm really not sure which direction you'd go for it, while lewd magical girl symbiotes kinda says it all.

huh. So there actually is someone else who would also like a big "be the Yandere" cyoa. Guess I'll re-add it to the backlog.

Updated, now with companions!

Sign me up for the Dune thing my dude

HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN HIVE QUEEN

1/6

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

>everyone picked dune-esque
Just as expeced, this general has shit taste. There are more than enough sci-fi/fantasy cyoas as it is, we need more tentacles.

>Just as expeced, this general has shit taste. There are more than enough sci-fi/fantasy cyoas as it is, we need more tentacles.
To be fair, since there's Sufficiently Advanced Technology, you can probably have as many tentacles as you like.

I go full SuperNatural on this.

Patricians, I have dozen angels at my command,
and Magic.

Now comes part where I manufacture multiple scrolls of power, elemental staffs, rune rings and magical bombs. All the integrients I need will be fetched by my underlings.

They can teleport up and down to get all I need.
Then I will make pacts with upper echelon Angels, teleport shrouded soulbombs fused with nukes stolen by teleporting angels from russians into Hellscape bases where big bad evil daemons live.

Soul sucking runes drawn around cities FMA style, thus I have firepower from them.

Teach basics of modern warfare to Angels, have rifles/ cannons fused with runes which eat Angels smite energy and turns it into shells.

Long-range Smite-Sniping.
Put up hidden/shrouded Crystals which siphon heavenly energies into them, turn these into batteries to fuel Angel Marines.

Multiple Phylacteries to save my ass, when shit hits the fan. And it will with all that I start. Enact Armageddon accordingly.

>Beri's "A New Magical Girl", Tokhaar Gol's tentacle surprise and PACYOA stewed together into this unholy idea.

MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO HARD!

It's just not the same. To really enjoy tentacle rape, the tentacles need to be authentic tentacles, from real monsters. Not some synthetic bullshit.

>shit fetish CYOA anyone could make
>Interesting fetish CYOA that only someone with talent could make

shit taste.

what have you made that warrants a name?

>making cyoas on the internet
>"talent"
I don't have enough smug pics for this.

Can't help but notice, the name of the omniarch starts with only S D and A letters

2/6

3/6

>being able to write decent compelling prose isn't a talent
>knowing how to use photoshop/image editing software isn't a marketable skill
>understanding the basics of good visual design isn't something people study

Sure a CYOA is a silly piece of shit, doesn't mean there isn't a difference between making and making something like Lavender and the skills that go into making a good CYOA are basically the same skills that go into making a good book, designing a good website, or doing just about anything that millions are going to college for right now.

You cannot deny this in any logical manner without resorting to smug anime girls and you know this.

Imo the purist are bad and the convention shouldn't have picked a fight with the blood mages, not because they're stronger but it's good to have allies
4/6

Nothing, except returned using tag which I used years ago.

If it really bothers you that much then I can remove it after this reply.

I really love the Magical Girl Parasite Suit idea, so fucking much. If your not doing this CYOA, rest assured, I will make it. With your pressmission of couse I don't want to steal your idea. My hard drive is full with all the pictures I will need, my body is brimming with energy, my mind fixed, my dick is hard and my fingers are itching to write.

I was just meming you. Still, if you choose to NOT make a cyoa about lewd magical symbiotes when you could have, you are a talentless hack by all standarts I care about. :^)

Can anyone upload the next page of ? I don't know how the author did it because it's more than 8 MB

The problem solved itself anyway, because this gentleman of supreme taste will cater to my fetish either way.

>Powers
Tactician and Intelligence
>Equipment
Hacking Device and Communicators
>Base of Operations
S.W.O.R.D Base
>Team members
Jack Flag, Major Victory, Agent Venom, Captain Marvel, Quasar
>Missions
Earth Invasion, Secret Invasion (Precognition), Secret Wars, Phalanx Conquest

I am the power behind the podium. I am the one who says go. I am the one who wields the Sword and Shield for the sake of the earth.
I am Mr. Johnson.

>I don't know how the author did it because it's more than 8 MB
Probably another one of those cases where downloading the picture somehow bloats the filesize over the limit.

>Hellborn
>Succubus

Need a spy? I can get all sorts of info...if the price is right.

Well, if you can't upload it, might as well just link the next 2 parts.
As well as the secret 7th page.

Dang. Now I'm curious as to what these were. Is
supposed to be a compilation of all of them, or am I going to have to look through
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE
for the pages?

The first three you linked are from the Slime Daycare CYOA, while the fourth is the first page of Become/Adopt a Slimegirl CYOA.

>S, S, D, D, A, (you)
Fuck

This is the first CYOA i had a dream about

Anybody mind posting the full size Slime Daycare CYOA?

Still, the purist positions on world draining and blood magic form the most stupidly powerful build that you can make.

Pragmatists are decently powerful in terms of sorcery and mana for personal attributes, but less so in terms of troops. An Adversary build is tougher, but gets you some top tier troops and followers. Reformists are just bad and have basically nothing going for them.

The funny thing is that the reason why the purists are so strong is bizarrely because they get along well with the other faction. It's easier to keep everyone happy, and thus get free sorceries, free followers, and cheap troops all at the same time because you get all the bonuses for being on every faction's good side. And on top of all that they get tons of mana from world draining.

I'm on my phone so alas I cannot (at least not for 2 1/2 hours). I sorted my drive, though, so it should be easier to find. There's a folder for multipage CYOAs. Inside that is a folder for slime daycare. It should be pretty easy to find if you want to post it.

I really like the balancing favor with the factions mechanic. I might steal that at some point.
But there's a big problem.
It's too much text.
Yeah, you can fit a lot of worldbuilding in there but it's a chore to get through it all.
I have seen this so many times, and I've admired it every time, but I still haven't made a build for it.

I'm really on board with the Dune-ish idea. Nobility can really be a lot of fun in lewd scenarios and it's a neat idea besides that.

>make sure to pack warm clothes
I think you don't know what cold blooded means.