Does Veeky Forums play pic related?

Does Veeky Forums play pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Illuminopoly
1d4chan.org/wiki/Monopoly#Special_Rules_to_Make_It_Fun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you want to lose friends, or if you hate someone and want to lose them fast.

It's great!

It is one of the few board games that I enjoy.

Last time I played was in undergrad, and one guy got bored and starting selling his property for snacks out of the vending machine down the hall.

I still play Fortune Street on occasion. One friend vowed to never play again after we collectively decided to sell our property for one gold a piece to the guy in second place to shoot his value up past victory during the race to the bank. Never gloat during a game where everyone else can collectively fuck you over was the lesson that day.

This godforsaken game was made to end positive relationships.

>be in college
>hangout with a group in the cafeteria
>someone had the bright idea to bring a monopoly board.
>Shit goes on for hours
>give up, hand money and property to my friend
>head to class
>finish class and return to cafeteria
>two people are STILL going at it, both very much pissed.
>mfw when I realize they skipped a class during finals because they refuse to give up.

This game terrifies me.

We fixed it. Somewhat.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Illuminopoly

1d4chan.org/wiki/Monopoly#Special_Rules_to_Make_It_Fun

But OP didn't post a picture of Risk?

Risk sucks.

Monopoly is ultra plebian. A terrible game at best.

When I was about 11-14 years old I used to play Eurobusiness(a Polish knock-off of Monopoly) quite often with my friends. Can actually be pretty fun, although we played with a bit of homebrew rules.

Friends don't let friends play games that were *DESIGNED* to be bad / unenjoyable. Particularly not when there are so many better alternatives these days.

What would happen if players rolled 3d6 and could pick any 2 dice as their move? Is that a real choice or an illusion?

Hat is best piece and you cannot convince me otherwise

fuckoff hatfag
shoe is best
car is a very close second

>shoe
>not superior dog master race.

What's the tl;dr version?

Most people hate it because most people don't play by raw. Almost no one reads the actual rules.
Also keeping track of money en a sheet of paper speeds the game alot.

Fucking this. The other niggers are not even living beings, how the fuck does a thimble do business? At least the dog can hire a bark-person translator or something.

>how the fuck does a thimble do business?
It stops your thumb from wearing out as you count stacks of cash

>shilling for dog this hard
>not getting bonuses to hotels with hat
>shit late and mid game

You don't understand. It's the thimble that counts the cash, not someone wearing it.

It's not a game, it's someone's thesis on why a specific brand of capitalism is bad

Thimble niggas representin

"Monopoly is shit, even for a faggot who thinks D&D and Magic are examples of good games".

The game designer made the game with intent of making all the players except the 'winner' unhappy to highlight the evils of greed and capitalism.

>Communist Propaganda: The Game

>"The saddest part is that Monopoly's owners, Hasbro, have some of the best game designers in the world working for them."
>Wizards of the Coast
>not colossal fuck ups

No, it was made to teach kids that capitalism is shitty and mostly rewards people by chance and random happenstance.
Goes to show how retarded most people they are, considering they think this and Snakes and Ladders, a game about the long and arduous struggle to reach Nirvana against the wiles of fate, are good and fun games to buy for your kids.

If you ended a good relationship because of fucking Monopoly, it wasn't a real good relationship.

Bu.. But I liked the cat - before it bought Park Place and put hotels on it. (Fucker!)