Stat him, Veeky Forums

Stat him, Veeky Forums.

Literally who? You can't stat something you have never heard of.

Oh wait, I got you covered.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

You haven't seen Princess Mononoke?

Get the fuck off this website.

Air 3 / Ref 4
Earth 4
Fire 3 / Agl 4
Water 3 / Per 4

Animal Handling 5, Athletics 5, Defense 4, Horsemanship (Red Elk) 4, Hunting 6, Investigation 3, Jiujutsu 6, Kenjutsu (Parangu) 4, Kyujutsu (Yumi) 6, Lore: Spirits 7, Medicine 3, Sincerity (Honesty) 7, Sleight of Hand 3, Stealth 2

Absolute Direction, Clear Thinker, Irreproachable, Great Destiny, Quick, Strength of Earth, Wary

Driven (lift the curse), Gullible, Shadowlands Taint, Social Disadvantage, True Love

Honor 7.0, Status 0.0, Glory 0.5, Shadowlands Taint 2.0

Shadowlands Power: Monstrous Strength

OP/10

Literally boring invincible superhero. He only lacks flying and cape to be fucking Superman.

Oh, shit, I forgot:

Void 5

Hiruma Scout 4 (Insight Rank 5)

>he hasn't seen every Miyazaki movie

Nigga what kind of uncultured barbarian are you?

LG Human Ranger 7 (Beastmaster)
Archery Fighting Style
Favored Enemies: Beasts, Humans, Demons

Afflicted with a Demon Curse which cannot be removed even by a Wish spell. The curse grants him the ability to enter a rage like a Barbarian and gain the same benefits from it, and increases his Strength score to 20. However, entering a rage increases the progression the curse by 2. Regardless of whether he enters a rage or not, the curse progression increases by 1 every day. Certain actions and spells at the GM's discretion can reduce the curse's progression. When the curse progression total reaches 20, he dies immediately and cannot be resurrected.

Not saying you don't have a point, but I still want to cut you.

He dies in the movie.

What the others said. Seriously, fuck you. And it's one that places in most everyone's top 3, if not top 5.

I'd say hunter, with her as beastmaster (maybe barbarian).

>boring invincible superhero
>cursed with magic leprosy, had to be nursed by wolfbitch, would have died from a fucking musket shot if some passing forest god hadn't magically healed him

He has an animal companion tho, Mononoke is just a wolf totem barbarian.

While you're taking anime-movie advice, go watch Sword of the Stranger.

These desu senpai but I'd put his ranger level as higher, he was a pretty accomplished warrior.

He doesn't fight with the animal though. At best he rides it but the deer doesn't actually fight

To be fair, fighting is actually one of the things a ranger animal companion in 5e is worst at.

How it went in the English dub (by the way, the best English dub ever made and probably the only 100% good)? "Don't force me to kill you"?

Weak bait

>Curse only grants him superpowers, with barely any directly nasty effects; sure, it will kill him, but before that go enjoy those powers!
>Bends odachi with his hand
>Effortlessly stops two people fighting and keeps them in his grip while giving a monologue
>Survives taking a ball in size of a grapefruit in his chest
>Opens a gete with one hand, while loosing half of his blood in the process, and carrying a girl
>Can chop limbs and heads with arrows
>Can catch arrows and then shoot them back at armored, fast-moving targets, killing them without as much as a blink
Yeah, he's totally so weak and fragile.
Also, curse aside
>Super-competent warrior prince
>Unique, undyingly loyal mount

I really wish that anime was about San, with that faggot playing secondary role. Instead you have to endure his shitness, while she's orbiting around.

>Every
This is literally the only one worth watching.

>I really wish that anime was about San
Eboshi-sama master race, you filthy forest barbarian.

>Eboshi-sama master race