A game manual should never be more than 350 pages

A game manual should never be more than 350 pages.

Daily reminder that bitch didn't write all that. She was at the head of a team of mostly guys who did what she famously takes credit for doing alone.

I hate women.

Oh fuck off she doesn't say she did it alone.
>hurr durr successful woman it was men in the background doing everything forget that in every other case I assume it was all done by one guy and some figurative janitors.

>I hate women.
We know.

Don't worry user, someday a girl will talk to you without vomiting and running away.

Just another post here confirming you have no idea what you're talking about

The 81st page should always be blank except for the phrase "THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK" on it.

No, it shouldn't. 160 pages is a nice enough size.

Ada Lovelace wasn't the first programmer either, but people do love legends.

How to derail thread in single post!

Users hate him! Just learn his secret in one click...

no more than 10 pages per chapter

>Oh fuck off she doesn't say she did it alone.

It is often presented as such.

I present to you this example:

Dunno, I prefer games that can wrap around in about 50 pages or there is a pocket edition of them.

that is a very, very different statement, user.
The press fucking with what scientists say is an extremely well documented activity.

That's some spectacularly triggered fedora right there.

Okay Nothing against her as a person but she kinda looks like a Gender Swapped Daniel Radcliff.

To be fair, it's not like there was much of a thread to begin with...

Also sorry the only woman to kiss you was your mother, and even then she did it with fake novelty lips you Trog.

Would still tap.

It must really suck to be an unfuckable permavirgin with a personality too shitty to love.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't

t. casual

How much role did she have on the project? If you lead the team, it's still standard to take credit for it though not the press lying about her literally writing all of it.

Also christ, read all the replies to that post, Veeky Forums really is full of tumblr cancer. Can you say triggered?

Bumping from page 10 without even posting a "2/10 would not bang" macro?

Why is it Tumblr cancer to reply to some triggered autist and tell him what a piece of work he is? That's pretty standard Burmese interior design forum posting.

/pol/ and /r9k/ live in echo chambers so they believe the only people who can disagree with them are outsiders from Reddit who are of course, inferior.

It allows them to disregard all the people who remind them they're shit and they should stay on their own fucking boards.

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

I swear to god, stop giving attention to trolls you stupid fuckheads. No wonder most threads on here are so easily derailed.

S-sorry user-sama, I should have known better.

this

?

What sort of ability does she have when tapped?

What exactly was this thread derailed from?

Is it really a loss?

Considering how civilly this is being handled, I think it's an improvement over another pretending-to-be-retarded thread.

>confirmed for never having worked in a team in your life
wew lad

It's not just about this thread.

>read all the replies to that post
Well now I'm sad.

Well for starters, he's obviously not a triggered autist, his post is perfectly calm and its content concise & reasonable. The "I hate women" line is clearly a joke. Yes, it's an off-topic reference to OP's off-topic image, but it's a situation that's be perfectly common: someone posting an erroneous image that bears correction, often with some politicized (in the general sense, he has some angle, usually personal to the profession) content. Except that this one is 'misogynistic' or 'anti-feminist' for being a girl power poster child, so instead we get a load of people making posts with no value except to join in on their public display of shaming and general insults - very tumblr.

The post isn't anything close to bait.

He goes into a screed based on only vaguely related op pic (which while unrelated literally, had valid relation based on the topic and the large stack of books), blames the individual for claiming it, rather than those doing the false reporting, and even then add pointed out it isn't necessarily even false since team leaders and project organizers are often given credit for a project well (or not...) done.

Finally he ends with an alleged joke. Which may be one, but just as likely isn't, as /r9k/ is known to evince.

And then people seem to think that having calling him on this is unusual, when Veeky Forums has a storied history of calling people on their shit aggressively (including when it isn't even justified) means he's, what, being unjustly persecuted by people who user another website? Like nobody of right mind or good manners should possibly disagree? Golly.

I'm afraid it seems very bait like to me. Would you care to agree to disagree?

>he's obviously not a triggered autist, his post is perfectly calm and its content concise & reasonable

Xeno thread?

>A game manual should never be more than 350 pages.
That's arguable. If the game is specifically meant to be highly technical and complex, 350 pages may be insufficient for it.

If true, that's unfortunate that one team member would take credit for the entire team. That member's gender is irrelevant to the discussion.

That you hate women is your business. Too bad though, they're a lot of fun when you get to know them.

>Too bad though, they're a lot of fun when you get to know them.
That's baltantly false. I'd honestly just switch to dating men if other penises didn't gross me out

>350 pages may be insufficient for it.

Shrink the font size?

>if I come to the defense of m'lady online mayhap she'll consent to sexual intercourse IRL

Look up and roll rables tho.

>men have never done this
a woman leading a team to accomplish something like that at the time was pretty uncommon.

dont be a fucker

This. Basic rules should be as short as possible and variance should come from the add on sections.

Eh, I enjoy their company. I *also* like dicks, so YMMV. Maybe I'm less picky than you are?

It may become too small to functionally read. Easier to add additional pages with 12-13 point text than to shrink to the harder to read 8-10 point.

>I *also* like dicks

Yes yes, thank you for telling us about your VERY Veeky Forums related hobby there, satan.

Instead of specifying an exact number I would generalize the statement to "A game manual should not exceed the size average person can read in a day". I think it covers both the 90's stuff of couple hundred pages, more recent systems keeping it under hundred and the increasing inclination to one-page rulesets.

Technically I can read a 600 page novel in less than a day - personally I'd go with "if your core rules need more than 5,000 words you're core system is too complicated"

>screed
>2 lines
And no, Veeky Forums has a storied history of not finding mean words, snide assumptions, joke anger & joke misogyny controversial. Not getting triggered and engaging in politicized shaming with half the posts making an appeal to the crowd (you're so out of touch, no one agrees with you!) and the other half attacking his manhood - very distinctly tumblr entryism.

His post is perfectly sensible and appropriate, the reaction is not. You'd know that if you weren't so new. Golly.

>That member's gender is irrelevant to the discussion.
Don't be disingenuous, it's quite obviously the only reason the project is so well known for its leader.

How will newfags ever recover?

The Core Game manual should not be more than 200 pages.

The basic core rules should not be more than 10 pages per character (assume race and class).

Lore books should be more than 300 pages.

>controversial

Boring.

I found the tone of the replies a bit offputting. Not enough "you're wrong" and too much "nobody likes you because of how unlikeable you are". Not in all of them, but easily half. And sure, insulting people is pretty standard for Veeky Forums, but so is calling people out on how pathetic their insults are. And these insults? They're pretty pathetic.
Like look at this faggot here: Even the sentence structure is poor.
The user who wrote this read another user say that he hated women, and THIS is the most clever thing he could think to say about it.
And that is terrible.

I'm sorry this upsets you so, user.

Happy to trigger you user :P

Well, /pol/ and /r9k/, outside of their respective trash heaps, are pretty unlikable.

No one mentioned or brought up those two boards. It may surprise you, but those two boards see thousands of differing opinions on various topics, without much unity save for recent events.

(And even then, we get shit heads who only come to make bait threads.)

If it was just boring, why derail the thread kvetching over it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's no agenda being threatened here. Right?

Great response that doesn't prove his point in any way

>politicized shaming with half the posts making an appeal to the crowd (you're so out of touch, no one agrees with you!) and the other half attacking his manhood
this nails it exactly. it feels so artificial

>me wrong

>why derail the thread

Wasn't his point that he found posts on Veeky Forums a bit off-putting?

Like, what?

>kvetching

>spoiler

What's that meme that goes something like "your shit stinks and you type all gay"?

You lot post like newfags. It's an internal radar we have that can't help but notice cancer even though moot banned us from community moderation so he could increase traffic before selling off the site. That you think it's weird on Veeky Forums is a sign of your newfaggotry, that you're trying to act like everyone would think it's weird, is a sign of your entryism.

Flip a coin, if heads nothing, if tails get a 0/1 human token.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you can back up your complaint with evidence that this alleged immigration violates the site rules.

Or evidence that this 'internal radar' is anything more involved than "they disagreed with me better ad hominem >:("

You seem to feel you have a right to talk about whatever you want whenever and wherever you want, but that others don't share that right for vague and unverifiable reasons.

Like you feel threatened by all this disagreement or something.

>You seem to feel you have a right to talk about whatever
>right to talk about whatever you want
>whatever you want whenever
>/ tg /- Traditional Games

>Perhaps you can back up your complaint with evidence that this alleged immigration violates the site rules.
Not what he said.
>they disagreed with me better ad hominem >:(
Funny, considering how his original complaint was about you fuckers just insulting that other dude.
>Like you feel threatened by all this disagreement or something.
I swear to god

Perhaps you can fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from, or have the decency to not drag your dirty laundry from that shithole in with you, faggot.

But I'm already right here, user. This is my home.

Not for long now, nigger

Goodness, you really think so?

Just because you made it inside doesn't mean it's your home, dreamer. You will be sent back.

I miss Bush...

Everyone does

No I mean the other one. (though I miss him too)

His memes weren't as spicy though.

Why would I be sent back? Surely you aren't suggesting that dissenting opinions are punished around here, are you?

Fuck off to

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

>liking Bush Senior is now /pol/
Where do you fags even come from?

Jesus these kids, I swear to fuck.

Derailing threads with shit that belongs in /pol/ has always been /pol/

Last (You) you'll get from me this thread

Here's the (You) you wanted but didn't get fed, my starving cuckold friend.

Are you by any chance familiar with The Legend of Koizumi?

>game manual is more than 5 pages
just kill yourself if you write any manual longer

I like that pope

>purely normie morality
>logic is a lesser evidence than public opinion
>lack of proofs can be parried by "clever" one liners
>absolutely autistic
>absolutely triggerfull
>absolutely newfag
What do you think?

For not lurking your 2 years and assimilating your cancer.

Even without the crosses I feel like the Pope is about to fuck something up in that pic.

Pope rolls with style.
Gas Witch best girl.

>niggerstream
Also, why is the lower part of the image so fucked up?

Shouldn't be more than 5 desu.

is it me or does she look a bit like Daniel Radcliffe?