Veeky Forumscraft - a Veeky Forums minecraft server

we should rename this one undeadcraft desu

IP: tgcraft.lunas.host
(put the IP in browser to see rendered map of the world)
discord: discord.gg/SqQpKA2

Server uses Towny, Brewery, Vampire, MageSpells, Shops, and others. No, you don't need to install any mods; just get on server with a 1.10.2 version of the game!

So far so good. Population's only rising, and Magic's not far away from being properly balanced and released to the general public either. No wars, no conflicts; and RP is slowly developing naturally. All bugs have been resolved. We've had a successful event which lasted an hour, and are planning more.
It's a good time to join!

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.net/en-us/
account.mojang.com/me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for remove memepires

First for the Free Cities
All hail the Lord-Reaver

First for the Monster Tribes.
Hot wings! Sex slaves! Cutebolds! Spider girls! A giant foreboding pyramid! Get some jungle fever with the monsters today.

>first
You only have one spider girl.

We'll have more after the eggs hatch.

How do I get 1.10.2? I thought vanilla minecraft is 1.8.8 ? How does a completely vanilla dude with baseline minecraft join?

>tfw gonna make a hermit out inna woods with no knowledge of the world until some goshdarned adventurers come and ruin my shit

Basically Tarzan.

you can change on starting up minecraft, i think its "change profile" or something, where you can choose from a slider what version you want. also no minecraft has updated quite a bit

Vanilla MC is currently 1.11.something.
In your launcher, there should be a profile drop-down on the lower left of the window. There'll be a 'new profile' button that lets you choose a different version.

Got it, I'm in and got a nice introduction, looks like a nice place. Need a namechange though, using an old character.

Ask one of the staff to do it

I'm pretty sure the admins can nickname you.

With colors.

just give me your username, and what you want your nickname to be, it'll be done in a moment

Guessing they're the ones with the ~sign, how do I private message them so I don't spam the chat? Gonna build me a sexy little bungalow

btw you can also login to minecraft.net/en-us/ and change your username there

The name's yuric, nickname I want it to be Turmelion. Thank you!

Checked it out but only allows skins it seems.

ah yes my mistake, you have to go to account.mojang.com/me

sorry, I mixed up the two sites

Also just a reminder spawn is now less cancerous and the Chaos Castle there has mobs spawners there so you can get the Guard/Grunt/Beserker loot there

It's alright, it's done, thank you! I'll get back to it later. Seems fun.

So is there any proper RP going on or just carve out a little piece of the land for yourself and meme in the chat?

Most RP happens during events, or amongst residents of the same town... the global chat is memes, though.

Alright then. Just need to get used to it I guess. Nice little thing to take part in when I'm bored.

Vardavik>Belwatch

Dorfs > All

Ah, a kindred spirit. Vardavik continues to grow.

I think if I were to join, I'd bring my Mages Guild persona...

[Spoiler] ghosty Ellen[/spoiler]

I just don't know if I'm willing to lose that much of my time to Minecraft again.

There was a Mages Guild ages ago, but it got destroyed by the vile Dorfs

As a ghost, I figured it would be in the bone zone anyway

>vile Dorfs
>after Noimraven backstabbed us at the necromemer event
Whew

tfw the electors for the free cities are chosen

Who are our representatives?

EVERYONE, LIVEMAP HAS BEEN UPDATED

this is a positive state of affairs

daily reminder that Necrotopia is always welcoming of new undead who seek a better unlife

Undead is top comf. Tbh you guys and kobolds are the most kind factions to newfriends

JOIN THE VAMPIRE HUB TODAY

Come and join the blossoming Free City of Vardovik. Plenty of land, Abundant resources, comfy community.

what is this?

Hermit life comfy as fuck

holy crap thats comf

>In league with dirty vampires
No thanks

Theres a lot more organic RP occuring now

*vampiric shrieking*

let us be honest, the free cities are pprobably the most inclusive, considering how large they are

They are also run by dirty vamps

Meme the weak + invuln
:^)

I had a swell time with the dorfs, 5/7 would recommend.
Gonna build a comfy temple to Armok.

Ban Sabbath desu

We should remove sabbath from the server just like connors tower

nth for Driftwood Keep

I know that feel

This desu

Thanks fampai

Both subservient to Wayport.

It's not like we do anything but argue internally, build shitty houses, and get meme'd on by memepires.

PSA - Vampires have a confirmed lair in Belwatch, the capital of the Free Cities.
Do not allow them to coerce you with their promises of power or wealth.
The Free Cities are a vampire haven.

Vampslayer will free us from this oppression.

It is too late for myself. Perhaps one day we may lead an uprising. Until then I will tend my orchard and mind my business.

King Raum of Ici had to flee from his own kingdom because of the Temporal Vampire menace. Truly a tragedy.

>vampires arguing that slayer violated the NAP
>while they go door to door accosting people and trying to interrupt trade

War were declared.

Do i need paid minememe to play on this?

yup

welp, guess i canĀ“t play it then. Any way you know to circunvent this?

Find a free alt site, change the pass of the alt, hope the owner never finds his proof of purchase to get it back.

Will do. Hope to see you soon user

free cities is about as inclusive as we are, they just shilled more

its mostly ghurka doing that tho and xpervs is the one saying slayer is violating the nap

Pls visit

Where you at?

wew

I said no such thing

Hammerer wants more people, come do menial chores for the only truly appropriate god for minecraft.

>only god appropriate for minecraft
>forgetting about Serene, patron god of comfy hermits

>current year
>not getting enough power to where you are slowly becoming a god
Whew lads

Well this seems pretty cool. I'll give it a go.

Rouvik was alright I guess, Norman Elves n shiet

i remember you going full ancap as a meme one time

The forgotten in the one true god, he watches over the lost and abandoned that the rest of you lot just left behind

rip the free cities all hail the driftwood

>lets just look around TG for some stuff and see what's happening. general, general, general, cyoa (looks fun), ge- the fuck is this?

So I ask you, the fuck is this? How do you have a minecraft server with no mods needed that has mods on it, they'd all have to be server side, no? That sounds fun.

It's called server plugins. You don't need to install shit client-side; just get in and enjoy it.

Yeah, it's all server side

Easy to jump into

rattle

you are a allowed to instill journeymap as a clientside mod if you so desire. Its pretty helpful but not mandatory

very good yes

Great Value Vampire Lord get out

xpervz > Armok > Holo > forgetten > just > eternal

>quarts

If anyone wants to become Atlanteans/Merfolk just let me know I got a place

>taking jokes about Ancap seriously
Whew lads

Where does Wise factor into this?

First for Pinemouth

Suril was here, FEAR THE ROOST

Ill put him below forgotten and above just