twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Last thread
Check
>Pastebin
Check
>Title
So close, but good try user. I give this OP a B-

>BOW TO MY AUTISM I DEMAND IT
You're the cancer of these threads. You probably drive at least half of the retarded arguments that happen here.

..he said, trying to spark a retarded argument.

Pirate
Cursed brig
Branded
Saber, pistol, spyglass, trust no one, always a liar, swimming
Ade'Abrafo, Guy Brash, Madame Shyt Deas

I'm selling these fine leather jackets

hey niggas

anyone have the 'become a little girl'
cyoa?

>the 'become a little girl' cyoa
>'become a little girl' cyoa
>the
If you're trying to find a particular CYOA, you'll have to be more specific than just "the 'become a little girl' cyoa".

>there are people who unironically find tits like these hot

>there are people who unironically find (insert anything here) hot
The above statement is true. Always and forever. If it weren't, internet might not have a rule 34 (or it might be something completely different).

Saber CYOA when?

Sacrifice a build to a Nemesis and then we can talk about Sabers.

The fiery throne of heaven heeds only those with the strongest of desires, after all.

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves...bitch

i dont have nemesis CYOA

I can't shake the feeling that the author himself is pretending to ask about when it'll get updated, and then pretending to be other anons talking about how it'll be delayed forever for his asking because he's too pussy to either admit that he tried and failed to actually complete a cyoa or just fade into oblivion like all the other failed creators.

no lad i am not the faggot that promised jack, im just trying to meme a cyoa into existance. LMAO
Saber CYOA when?

I know the thread is dead but starting pointless arguments with randos won't get you anywhere.
That's fine. Just post a build. Higher the power the better.

Adelheid Klein

>Drivers License
>Strategist/Admin
13,000c
>Solar Predator (with 2 Free Sparrow Fighters)
7,500c
>1 Lotus Bomber
4,500c
>Ironbill Dropship
1,350c
>Finer Fashion
850c
>Plasma Pistol
650c
>Chart (free)
>Lots of free turrets
>Repair Robots for ship
150c
>Novelty Attire x3 (Captain's Hat, Cape, Epaulets)
0c

Kriegenfist
>Pureblood
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Gut Feeling
>Youth

>Rajat Ambu Kukarni
>Nell Tam
>Donna Walsh
>Walton Quaid
>Tina Haywood

Just fly around having adventures. Little exploring, little trading, little bounty-hunting/mercenarying. Run back to Kriegenfist for protection when I get into trouble.

can you post nemesis CYOA please?
pretty please

soon, possibly tomorrow or the day after. I got carried away adding skills and want to flesh out the noble phantasm section. The waifu bits are all done though.

Please stop posting this, you're making me look bad by association and while saber in a shirou shirt is unbearably cute it helps nobody.

I won't deny I'm a huge faggot who has abandoned lots of projects in the past and probably won't finish them until jesus descends once more, but I don't shitpost where I eatpost.

I also lack the will power to carry out such a scheme.

It's passing the time, which gets me that much closer to when I fall asleep and forget about how I've wasted my life and every moment of my existence hereafter is just a pointless slog until oblivion.

>Nobledark
>Good Friend
>Marked Hero
>Astral Mark
>Khanda
>Eurytus
>Witch Allyn
>Wanderer
>Benjamin
>Hawk Griffin
>Main Bazaar

>Get news about current troubles at bazaar.
>Meet Witch Allyn who recognizes me as a possible prophesied heroine.
>She mentors me in magic.
>Head out for news updates and to stock up on supplies.
>Meet Benjamin who happens to be looking for heroic adventures.
>Do some minor quests defeating baddies.
>Meet the Wanderer who decides we might be able to help each other.

>On the way back from a quest, run into dragon (good friend).
>He's been watching us and noticed we seem to be on the side of good.
>He informs us that our home base was destroyed by the forces of evil and Witch Allyn is dead.
>Strike out on quest for revenge.
>As we fight the forces of darkness wherever we find them, our legend grows and we're often helped out of difficult situations by people who know of us and suspect I'm a hero of prophesy.
>We slowly gather clues that the Wanderer's past is tied to the evil kingdom and that in life he was betrayed by it's king.
>Finally forced to confront army of darkness.
>Joined by small force of people we've helped along the way but are still outmatched.
>At our darkest moment our dragon friend shows up and helps scatter the evil army.
>As our friends clear out the dark fortress, we 3 adventurers break into the king's hall to face him.
>In our final battle, me and Benjamin struggle to hold back the evil king's powerful body guards while the Wanderer foolishly rushes the king for revenge for what was done to him and his family.
>The Wanderer is in bad shape and about to be killed (or banished from undeath or whatever).
>But my Hawk Griffin distracts the King long enough for me to knock back the guards with a magical charge from my Khanda sword and toss the Wanderer the Eurytus bow with an arrow.
>He hits the dark lord and gives him a painful bleeding out death.
>The guards scatter, but not before the fanatic captain of the guard wounds me badly.
>With the fight over, we find the grave of the Wanderer's daughter in the citadel's cemetery.
>He's finally able to lay to rest peacefully.
>Benjamin finds many magical tomes in the king's library and learns about many places he can travel.
>As the good people that helped us get to work rebuilding, my dragon friend returns and finds me wounded.
>He flies me to the dragon lands and I go down in legend as the prophesied hero.

>soon, tomorrow the day after.
Saber CYOA when lad?

Anons, give me cyoa ideas. I'm just finishing my first and wanna start a new one friday.

cowboy CYOA

Saber CYOA

Did someone say Nemesis CYOA?

OHH GOD, TAKE IT AWAY, TAKE IT AWAY.
THE PTSD... OH GOD IM GETTING
IM GETTING
TRIIIGERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEED

What's that first CYOA that you're supposedly finishing?

Generic Stephen King CYOA.

Cat CYOA

Make a yandere waifu cyoa. Just finishing up adding images now and fixing formatting I don't like.

Book CYOA, choose a theme, a plot, a style, and type. Just be sure it's possible to make a magical textbook that includes a deep and engaging storyline.

Be sure to add your blood so that senpai will be yours forever and ever!

Only if a drawback would be being forced to live in Maine, the state of all evil.
Or a Dark Tower CYOA.

What's not to get? People like boobs, and it's just that taken to the extreme.

I'm not gonna pretend to understand some weird fetishes like diapers though

They don't even look like boobs there, more like tumours

God speed user

Jurassic waifu CYOA

You're thrown back in time and discover that everything we know about dinosaurs is wrong. They're not dinosaurs at all, they're dino waifus.

>Voynich Hotel
Mah nigga.

Thaks for telling that faggot to stop!

Blue is best girl.

DILFs chaser CYOA. Be the best girl to catch your man or men.

If you want to you could do the Rival DLC to my Nemesis CYOA. People have requested it a lot.

Who is this babe

>CYAOG
why do you hate people who use the catalog?

horror girl cyoa

And not just generic monstergirls, but like actual monsters.

>Skeleton girl is just a literally skeleton
>Frankenstein's monster girl who smells like rotting flesh and is falling apart
>Creature from the black lagoon girl who needs to stay constantly hydrated and is really sticky

just tell the poor guy not to make a CYOA if you want him to be unpopular.

He won't stop, don't bother. Your output is insane, though.

World: Grimdark

Inherent power: Word binder
Birthright: Cursed one

Armor: Scarlet Cape
Weapon: Solais

Mentor: Qvrllicui
Companions: Wanderer
Tatrenua
Mount: Eastern cat

Finding oneself deep within the underbelly of a decaying kingdom, one would be surprised one is not eaten by horrors or sacrificed to dark gods for venturing so far trying to hide a piece of noble and glowing steel...

But nay a fools errand this is not when one is spat out with knowledge of divine workings and and insight into the contracts of heaven...

Now...to where the earth meets the sky...

Become a Dictator CYOA. A bit of a mix between Tropico, the usual world building, and this filteries site filteries.com/politics. Create your own island, customize your people, create a political party, become a dictator, and start pointing fingers and calling shots.

Rexy > Blue

I'm almost surprised that you didn't shoop that into a ":9" face.

I've posted my build before, but don't think I ever elaborated what I would do exactly.
>Nobledark
>Word Binder
>Cursed One
>Shifting Rag
>Khanda
>Kriscarn
>Witch Allyn
>Micaela
>Erefexus
>Giant Crow
>Main Bazaar
I shapeshift frequently, never appearing as the same person twice to anyone but my most trusted allies. I have my cultist followers, or Micaela, poison merchants and businessmen then have them sign contracts that give me full control over their wealth and business, while sometimes asking for more if they have anything else I want, for the antidote.
I am trained in magic by both Micaela and Allyn, which I use for convenient day to day uses more than combat itself, restricting my combat magic to a few elemental bolts channeled through Khanda. Most of my fighting is done hack-n-slash Donte style, fast and furiously dicing people before they have time to react using Kriscarn.
I live in a cultist hideout, endulging in hedonistic pleasures, occasionally venturing out to slaughter tyrants or whoever else I dislike, using my faithful crow to move around and for cuddling.
Erefexus mostly helps me out in my social manipulation schemes.

Does Shifting Rag allow you to cover up your Cursed mark?

are you just getting me to shoop revy

dont you have tunes to buggy

and i forgot to link poast

Are you drunk SDA?

I don't even know what I'm doing, besides "not sleeping at 3:33 AM".

>Skeleton girl is just a literally skeleton
if she's not a violent sex offender I'm not interested

No, just bored on a Tuesday night. And cold, today's been shit.

Go back to sleep, Habib.

>3:33AM

the only places in +2 are Finland, Greece, or shitty African Countries.

I think I see where you got your cancer was from.

>revy whenever she thinks about rock in th shower

>I think I see where you got your cancer was from.
I'm not sure what you mean.

I thought you were SDA for sec.

Nah, I just got 'em to shoop another ":9" face. Which makes me laugh for some reason.

heer you go

Sounds like you and your cult have a bit of a dark streak, but since you fight evil tyrants I'm sure we'd still get along!
>Does Shifting Rag allow you to cover up your Cursed mark?

Idk...maybe just briefly? I doubt it can permanently take care of it.

>CYAOG

A loli waifu CYOA.

agreed

boy waifus

>this nigga's never played a Choose Your Adventure Own before

I've been thinking of making a "Heal a broken waifu" CYOA where you choose from a list of waifus with physical, mental, and emotional problems as well as from a list of small powers based around therapeutic effects and psychological techniques with the whole thing being oriented towards healing your chosen waifu and helping her reintegrate into society.

Does this idea pique your interest?

>virginity restorer
>anti-cuck-o-tron
>ntr neutralizer
user's heads would explode

Reminds me of that mental illness cyoa.

There's a reason you don't make CYOAs.

Mental Illness already exists, but I'm sure that you've already got a few cases of some good broken waifus. So go ahead and do it and make sure those gals don't go to waste. Brit is definetly the most realistic girl here. I know a gal from massachusetts just like her.

that's what you think :^)

Tunebuggy left the discord channel because Spadesy stopped showing up and Spadesy was Tunebuggy's sole reason of shitposting on there.

Purity is my motherfucking fetish, what newsletter do I subscribe to?

>Brit is definetly the most realistic girl

Most of them seem plausible. I seen/heard of many of the disorders listed in it. Also Fenelia has daddy issues which very common.