What does a 800$ crypto portfolio look like?

What should a 800$ usd portfolio look like, if you want to make some money, but dont want it to go to 0?

Don’t put it in cryptos

dump it in req. monitor the price

go to work

i started with $800 back in september, i have $15k now, with the debt already paid for. yes i took out a $800 loan to put into crypto. faggot from the philippines here

>dont want it to go to 0
crypto is not for you

The three coins I'd recommend are conveniently the top three volume on Bittrex right now: Ada, VERGE and Stellar Lumens.

Since you'll have to buy shitcoins via a main coin, buy BTC if you're buying right now to get that futures market pop shortly.

it is all in waves, my friend

this, and else go 30% on XMR, 30% on XLM, 30% on ADA and 10% on BTC.

Your people and your culture fucking suck. Fix your shit instead of running away and bringing your garbage mentality into other countries.

REQ XVG OR FUN

all three are in the bag, you can't lose

I'm a beginner but I'd say
50% ETH and BTC split as you want
25 % LTC or Monero (first one probably safer)
25 % small cheaper altcoins of your choice (NEO, ADA, ARK, SUB... maybe IOTA and TRONX I still don't know how to feel about these ones)

what makes you say that?

y not?

Where?

I already have it half in BTC and half in ether.

idk why i put that in there, i already have the 800$ in btc,and eth, just wondering what I should I put it to make the most money, with the less risk then if I were to put 500$ into something that is .0000001btc

INVEST IN DOGE

All in on Confido

You sound a little paranoid.
You only need to worry about absolute memecoins like DOGE going to zero.
Do your research and buy something you personally find useful with a good team and enough funding behind it.
Diversify or don't. But with only $800 I wouldn't want to stretch myself too thin.

I have about 350 fun is that enough for now? how much u think it will go up? people are saying it is a serious shitcoin

i have about 5$ in it, i bout 5$ worth when it was about .003 cents and doubled my money yesterday and sold 5 dollars of it.

what that?

Doge going 150 trip soon

All in on req

shit i think im sretchying myself thim, i have about 300$bitcoin, 250eth, 15$FUN, 5$dodge, 5$civic ,20$dash, 15%EOS, 150$LTC Bitcoin cash

what is req everyone is recommending req...

im not saying you should go all in fun but its cheap enough to make 20x sometime in the future, i think for every fun you are NOT buying, you essentially lose money

req is for payment requests.
the reason people buy is because of the price and its 100% guaranteed to moon. but you have even cheaper options like verge and funfair but they will probably need a little bit more time before you make insane gains

He sounds like a hater. If you did what you said since September you are very smart, even doing better than me. Keep it up. How's Duterte? I think he can't be as bad as the tv says, he reminds me of the Death Wish movies.

kys. i'm still here. i don't plan on leaving nigger. i'm very happy with the money i'm making, thank you

This is lowest risk to highest but either way you'll make $, pick one and hold:
BTC
ETH
QTUM
SALT
XRP

Just make 100% then diversify if you want. This is not shit advice either.

5163290 I meant to say that to you

Your fine buddy. Burger here, I maxed out my credit cards 15k total, took out a personal loan of 10k and poured it all into Crypto currencies. I was up to 36k on ETP as my first trade. Fucked it up and went down to 9k total portfolio value after making some rookie mistakes. That was 2 wks ago. Now Im at 24k just a hair under break even with all coins trending upwards.
I highly advise coursera and other free financial college courses. They will give you the info you need to succeed user. If you devote your entire attention to this user you could have a bankroll of 500k in 2 yrs if you succeed. Which where you live is a kings sum and sets you up for life if invested properly.

As a side note your women are smokin. I want to go there someday. Marine buddies of mine have some great stories.

don't know shit about him desu i'm living the neet life. all i know is the country is open to crypto so it's all good. i guess the most i know about him is that the majority of poorfags support him but our country's version of libcucks hate him

also the leader of his unofficial fanclub is a stripper i jack off to almost everyday before

But the taxes

what this user said. pretty sure youre losing on taxes. only 6% in the philippines fampai

interest on debts is tax deductible i think. Anyway its better to pay taxes on gains than have no gains to pay taxes on, capital gains isn't on initial investment only gains.

Filipinos are cool bro, chill out. Lefties took all the other people, called them colored (lol) and lumped them together to take down whitey, but they haven't lumped the asians in there yet. Keep your asians close!

All in REQ until you hit 2k/5k/10k, then diversify into others as you wish

I agree, funny thing is if you call a flip asian they flip out and say they're pacific islander from my experience.

too bad req isnt on bittrex

>Philo GF cheated on him, confirmed?

Bitcoin Cash all in
Fuck digital gold

Fuck you authoritarian cunt
Tick tock