How is every one feeling about Gabriel Angelos' new model...

How is every one feeling about Gabriel Angelos' new model, I'm not sure why it's blue but a simple paint job will fix that.

>he was given the identuty of guilliman as a gift from ultramarines chapter as a brotherly gift and to tighten the bond between the chapters

It needs more glorious Roman stuff.

I like it, I like the fact that Robot Girlyman is now half-dreadnought half primarch. I hope Dorn gets a model or at least the Khan.

>expecting white scars to get anything
>ever

I'm hoping we get Angron soon. I know they'll fuck it up but if they make pic related an actual mini I'd cum buckets.

the rumor was Khan, the Lion and Russ being the other three loyalist to return

Khan will be all Eldar out having looter form them for gear, Russ is a werewolf of course don't know about Lion, since he would just be Robot 2.0 maybe he'll be half watcher in the dark

Wasn't lion basically sleeping on the Rock?

How... the fuck are you supposed to paint that?
I can barely get shit right as it is.

with two thin layers.

and remembah to thin your paint and get a fine tip on your brush

>Red Guilliman
It'd be interesting to see him in the colors of the Sons of Orar.

>No Dorn

>the Lion
>loyalist

No one cares about Dorn

next is daemon morty though

Go home Gav.

I was wondering how many people were going to be upset if Guilliman is heavily converted or painted in different colors, since he's so clearly an Ultramarine. I wanted to paint him in black and white like a Raven Guard since it looks much better.

Alternatively, I wanted to convert up the 30K Guilliman to have a lascannon on his power fist and flames on his sword. I wonder if people would refuse to allow that conversion since it's much smaller. Probably if Guilliman's rules end up sucking, people would be more open to it, but if he's OP they'd be salty.

I've always found super blinged up marine models easier to paint. I can paint in the lines perfectly, my problem is making large flat surfaces look interesting, because I don't blend or highlight. More bling = better looking model when I paint it. My regular marines are boring since they're just flat colors and washes in the cracks. My blinged up marines have a lot of gold details to look interesting.

Requesting a picture of Guilliman dabbing. Thanks.

totally not a chaos warrior I swear

Yall retards do realize that was his daemon hunting armor right?

work in progress. Do you think it would work better if I used his other arm?

Pretty much. He's just been sitting down there since the fall waiting for the queue to come out.

>he doesn't know

Make it happen Rountree.

I hate myself. I can't do this in paint.

it's just a big space marine. nothing challenging about it.

Codex Astrates don't support this

Fuck me what an eyesore
Hideous patterns everywhere, absolutely insane proportions, and under all of that just a boring ass space marine.

proportions are off because he's not a human and is now 50% dreadnought/bionics

Looks pretty damn tacky. Teenagers will love it.

I do user.

P E T A

E

T

A

What about the Codex Astartes?

what's this I hear about him being a dreadnought or something?

i do user

How do Chaosfags feel about the fact that GW's Mary Sue is gonna BTFO their precious Abbadon at Terra?

>get 3 cucked supplements right at the end of 7th
>probably won't get a book until the end of 8th as a result (if at all)
>gonna get BTFO hard in the fluff by Ynnead and Guilliman
Chaos Faggots eternally blown hard over enemy territory

>honestly believing Chaos will lose

Your tears will just as delicious as those of the Fantasyfags.

Let's be honest. Regardless of whoever wins, we will lose with whatever god awful 40k age of sigmar we end up with.

There's one End Times or Age of Sigmar happening. GW is just changing stuff from what it's been for years now.

>not having the tiny little marine dabbing

Did you forget who's the posterboy and GW's favorite of 40k? It ain't chaos warriors, thats for sure.

Chaos winning doesn't abbadipshit wins though, the marty stu will mostly either die to a loyalist hero or get killed off by his own faction for being a gigantic armless faggot manchild with delusions of grandeur.

I don't even think any chaosfags like Abaddon. I sure as fuck don't. World Eaters for life.

I earnestly hope chaos gets smurf'd, if only because the tears of the "muh inevitable doom chaos always victorious" faggots will be the sweetest music.

Has anyone got the god emperor trump shop?? I saw it a while back but didn't save it. Would be thankful for it

This one maybe?

is that from green?

Did you forget who is most popular BL authors?

>just a boring ass space marine.

You were doing so well.

Where's Volkan? He's still around

Respawn timer's still up

Sorry I should have specified it was the one for the new Guilliman model

Chaos is supposed to win, though.

Trazyn'd. So he should still pop up at some point, but GW will most likely focus on the more popular chapters primarchs first.

So out of the remaining primarchs, who requires the most bullshit to bring them back?Excluding Horus as he was completely BTFO and is never coming back.

I'm thinking Dorn.

Sanguinius, Ferrus, Kurze.

>implying Full Metal Ferrus isn't coming

Honestly I don't think asspulls will stop games workshop from bringing any back, as long as they think it will garner interest or get sales.

Sanguinus will probably be last though

Most of the WHFB End Times was asspulls. GW will retcon established fluff if they want to force a new idea to work more smoothly.

>Girlymans alive
ayo hold up what the fuck have I missed?

The Eldar fixes Girlyman and they become buddies with the Imperium.

>Advancement
>In 40k
wew lad I don't think I'm ready for this
Magnus redemption arc soon?

Magnus wreaked Fenris to such a degree that the Space Wolves had to evacuate. Logan did banish Magnus, though. However, the Planet of the Sorcerers manifested in the Materium where Prospero used to be. So it was still a major victory for Chaos and Magnus.

Cadia also blew up and the Eldar has manifested a deathgod to combat Slaanesh.

>Fenris is kill
>Cadia blew up
>Ynnead is online
OH baby, so much for a magnus redemption arc then haha.
So when is Dorn going to reform out of his hands and is fulgrim in a Mirror or something?

I'm gonna paint it as a Blood Raven since that's the army I Have

Is Robot Girlyman the most vanilla Primarch? does he has anything that makes him stand out?

This armor is a fine gift for the blood ravens.

Hold onto your dicks.

>CHECK OUT MY NEW ARMOR BROTHERS
>IT'S TOTALLY BITCHIN WITH SPIKES AND SHIT
>IT'S GOT THIS TOTALLY RAD LION FACE ON IT
yeah, that is quite intimidating. do you think that maybe the spikes will make other loyal forces of the Imperium question who it is you're fighting for

>WHAT NO WAY BROTHER CHECK IT OUT WHEN I DO SIT UPS THE LION'S MOUTH OPENS AND CLOSES
>RAWR I'M A MOTHERFUKKIN LION
truly, we are the blessed of the master of mankind

laughed harder than I should have.

This. He is very hard to take seriously.

Fenris is not kill. It just took a massive beating and most of the population is dead.

Are the wolves okay though? ;-;

I think that the bulk of the chapter made it out. They will probably meet up with Russ that will become the source for new geneseed and they will rebuild their losses over night.

souce?

I need his model to be based on this

Not in this universe.

Imperium will dominate in the end, mostly because it makes the most money and the writers are hacks.

No money in chaos willing and squatting GW's cash cow.

Selling out always wins in the end for a company.

LoL

That totally happened to Archaon, fgt.

>>implying GW is actually dumb enough to repeat the fuck up that was the warhams end times scenario
lol you are dumb.

Archaon was a pretty shitty character that happened to have a cool model. Now he is still a shitty character with a silly looking model.

>>>implying GW is actually dumb enough to repeat the fuck up that was the warhams end times scenario
meanwhile
>“The time of their corpse-god is over,” says Wraithknight Soulseeker. Yvraine, with Iyanna at her side, speaks up then. “No, they must have a new leader,” she says. “If we can raise a new hero that reminds them of the glory of their past, they will follow him just as we cling to our myths.”

I do user.

the wolf spirits are gone, the wolves themselves decimated, and the population almost all wiped out, with one of the planets exterminatus'd.

space wolves are FUCKED.

I just realised how much I want to see fulgrim escape the mirror, kill the demon that's been pretending to be him and set himself up as the cool uncle to all the chapters whose primarchs are definitely dead.

>implying GW is actually dumb enough-

user stop, we already know they are dumb enough

GW fucked up his proportions on his model and now everyone's memeing that he has robo legs.

>RAWR I'M A MOTHERFUKKIN LION
This is why Luther fell to Chaos.

>implying that Leman Russ wont return and fix everything because the Space Wolves is one of the most popular armies
>implying that GW is writing the setting based on what should happen
>implying that 40k wont be warped into something that's closer to Age of Sigmar

You know what I took from this? Quixos was right, and Eisenhorn was a presumptuous cockhead.

Space Marine/Sigmarine crossover when?

The God Emperor and Sigmar will fuse into one entity and merge the two settings.

>White scars more popular than the salamanders

Kek.