It is now over 50c to send an ARK transaction, why won't the delegates lower the fees?

It is now over 50c to send an ARK transaction, why won't the delegates lower the fees?

Because the delegates don't control tx fees. Custom fees are being added with Ark Core V2

are you poor?

>Complaining about 50c

Fuck off Pajeet

Yes they do.

I bet I have more ARK than you do :^)

oh yeah how many you have poorfag?
I got 150

Why would they cut fees? They collect them.

All the delegates have been pushing for lower fees because 0.1 Ark is ridiculous now.

But we have no control over them. is wrong.

We need to wait for the Ark devs to finish up Ark Core v2 which has dynamic fees and have every delegate upgrade to it.

where do the fee's even go

The delegate that forges the block with the tx gets the fee.

so the fee's go back to the voters or what

Some fresh oc for you Mr. Chang sir.
I feel like it should have more frames but I can't collect any more until the faucet's empty again.

>Yes they do.
Why lie about something so easily proven wrong?

It depends on the delegate. Some keep them, some add it on to the payout distribution. So far, we have been keeping them as surplus in the delegate wallet.

With that said, we're working on a system where any blocks we forge with our voters' tx in it will have the 0.1 ark refunded through their pending payout. No ETAs on when that's gonna be complete but it's something in the pipeline.

>refunding tx fees
That's a spicy meatball. Even if it's only a 1/51 chance of any one delegate forging a certain block, or is the forging done round robin style? If the latter, people could plan their transactions to happen when a certain delegate is due to forge.

Is OP wrong? I was also under the impression you just change a const

the ark team currently set the fee to 0,1 ARK per transaction and limit the transactions to 50 per block they can adjust this in future updates which they will they plan to lower the fee's to 0,01

Round robin with random orders each round.

We actually have something bigger planned where we provide our voters a custom node IP to funnel all their txs into. Go into your ark client and click network. You can force it to use a specific peer/relay node. That node ONLY communicates with our forging node and passes voter txs to our forging node through a special endpoint we create
Then our node forges those txs, collects the fees, and refunds them via pending payouts.

That way every single biz_classic and biz_private voters gets _FREE_ transactions on the Ark network.

But that's much harder to implement. What I wrote here: is easier to do and a good stop-gap until we have the more complicated system complete.

Sure, a single delegate can change it but then their blocks will be rejected by the network. All the delegates have to adjust the const to be in consensus with each other. Getting delegates to all act in unison is easier if it's an official upgrade coming from the devs.

Then why did you also say OP was wrong? Although, I appreciate your effort with helping out your voters.

Because what he said won't work in practice. We can change the tx fee on our node but then our blocks will all be rejected by the rest of the network.

We'll need to get all 51 delegates, or at least 26 to all agree on the same set of fees. That's just not happening. I'm not sure if you lurk the slack but there are only about 6-7 active delegates that actively communicate and engage with the community. The rest are nameless, faceless, anonymous delegates that we can't get into contact with. There's also at least 1 private investment group that nobody knows who's behind and they control 3-4 forging nodes. It's just not something we, as delegates, can make happen. Our best chance is to wait for Ark Core v2 to release from the dev team.

Because the investment group nodes who don't give a shit about Ark won't change just because other delegates try to organize something like that

Because OP is wrong. What we're planning is an elaborate "hack" method of asking voters to specifically transact on our node, instead of the normal way. This way we are guaranteed to collect your fees, and we indirectly give them back to you. This is not the protocol. It's pseudo-random who actually gets the fee.

I'm glad you are coding this and not me...

Keep up the good work, you guys have impressed me with everything so far. I am happy with your progress.

I will be in Biz_classic till the day I die.

I think it's dumb that people vote for these delegates that they have never interacted with and who don't do anything for Ark.
I understand wanting to max your profits but you also need this coin to survive to get better profits.