How to be a Tzeentchian on a budget?

How to be a Tzeentchian on a budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd.rem.uz/
aeolia.net/dragondex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play Dwarf Fortress.

glue coins onto the pavement

Cover yourself in bread and go to the beach.

Start a fight with the neighbours dog and lose.

Proxy horrors with acorns.

I meant lifestyle, not game mins.

Lie to people all the time for no reason, and when they beat you up, say "Ho ho ho, but I planned for that to happen too!"

play in a mtg tournament using yugioh cards

Plan out a budget

>for no reason
Tzeentchians usually want to steal some secrets or artifacts.

>Cook Dinner
>Ruin it, accidentally or not
>Choke down the horrific slop/charred mess
>Shout Just as Planned
>Vomit
>Shout Just as Planned again.

Best answer

Nice fucking try, Nurgle

Throw rocks on the sick people

Disorganize a library whilst looking for a book.

Oh well, I tried.

Banepost

>on a budget
>wasting coins

This is why your budget sucks to begin with.

N-no, a crappy budget was part of my plan all along. You just don't understand my grand and terrible scheme, that's all!

Indeed. You need to look after your change.

Fuck you got me

it could be argued that you're spreading change.

The chaos gods legitimately exist in D&D but the warp hasn't arrived yet, so they're dormant-ish.

But to become a fucking Keeper of secrets:
>Get a nice magical artefact
>Tell no one can have it, hoard this kind of stuff
>When everyone get's pissy about it, break a magical staff
>Mystra get's pissed at you
>Turns you into a nagpa
>Just as fucking planned
>Get your own unique spells, dip into sorceror and wild magic, then finish things off by becoming an outsider somehow
Spellfire is also good because it's THE SAME SHIT AS TZEENTCH flamers.

But to list
>Sorceror/Wild mage/Psion or that metamagic/PrC which merges Psionics and arcan workings (perils of the warp) And aim to become outsider, via ritual, class, or some other means, main aim may involve you becoming a Demon involved with Pazuzu, because no one can touch him and no one attests his realm and he doesn't want to reset the universe so the Old ones can stroll through again
>Abuse Pazuzu summoning and start up his cults
>Aim to cause as much trouble as possible simply by instigating events
>Abuse lore-based loop-holes, like the Scrying cheat
>Get involved with the Rakshasa Raja's which are actually the fucking Chaos gods anyway
>Become a Nagpa, which is literally a Lord of Change, even made by basically symboliccally breaking Tzeentch's staff
>Summon Vrrocks or Air Demons into your service often, and make a Warlock cult/followers when you become an outsider

Oh wait,
>Keeper of secrets
fuck, I meant Lord of change.
Anyhow, the Nagpa template is in Dragon Magazine, Here's almost all the D&D stuff ever, and here's a navigation tool, the template is in the same issue as the Suel Lich Template, you'll want to look into Elemental Demons, and Iggliv's Demonomicon on Demon Lord/Obrityh Templates and the issue that literally has the Chaos gods in it.

dnd.rem.uz/
aeolia.net/dragondex/

But at best, the build would be a Mix of
Sorcerer/Wild mage + custom Wild magic table)/Some Psionshit/Alienist/Spellfire BS
Then you've the means of becoming an outsider nagpa which can grant Warlock levels by means of fluff, and start working on earning your keep in the abyss. Infact, there's an Ex-Demon of sorts there as a binder vestige that was prety Tzeentch tier once upon a time.

Sorceror is for clear and obvious reasons, Wild Magic for Perils of the warp, Alienist for the Pseudonatural creatures you summon (Use that Bloodborne tier rework of alienist that actually makes more sense from the internet) and spellfire for that sweet ass raw Tzeetch flamer magic.) Actually, fuck it, make your familiar a beholder, which is basically a D&D equivalent of a Flamer of Tzeentch anyhow, make sure it's a deathkiss beholder mage.

Santa is a follower of Tzeentch?!

his power is derived from the Hope that everyone around christmas time inevitably get. it's been ingrained into the worlds collective psyche that Hope comes at the renewal of the year.

how else did you think that santa got to all the kids house in one night?

tzeentchian magic

>go to bookstore
>take all bibles from the religion section and put them into the fiction section

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

Yeah, but that will anger the local jehovah's witneses warband

which will then start shit with the local atheist coven.

Just as planned.

This is an excellent joke, I might actually do this.

Santa is derived from Odin.
Magnus is derived from Odin.
Santa is a daemon prince of Tzeentch.