How could such an ICO be a big fail?

>no exchange listings planned, "we are not facilitating deals with exchanges because we will be using our own marketplace"

>big presale bonus

SUCH A GOOD IDEA GONE TO WASTE

Yup, THAT and the fact that whitelist was not open to US and Canada, just SCREAMS red flag.

DYOR. This ico is just a play for money. They gonna bail and release their unfinished shit product after going on vacation.

>creating coins on your own exchange exclusively is a great idea

website alone was already shit. if you cannot even find decent info about whitelisting easily, you know you are up for some shit.

yup, just try to spread the word user.
so many ppl are going to get burned.

he looks like a spiderman villain

What's Ozzy shilling now?

Lmao, trying to grab more coins, huh?

shut up shaa RRROONNN

Lol this guy looks like he's trying to get more coins.
BUT I am actually being honest with what I said in the OP.
Hopefully he realizes this shit before it's too late.

With Jews you lose

I also think that this is a greedy ICO, but it could still moon because of all the buzzwords.

ehm, what coin are you guys talking about?

nvm, singularity

>buzzwords
Hehe potcoin bro lmao

No exchange listing.
HUGE presale bonus!!

I hope everyone is spreading awareness. Their telegram has 7k people in it. Massive dump coming. As 4k ppl are in presale.

350 million tokens were sold for 21 million, at 10 cents each with a 30% discount on average, so the discount part is given out at 1/12th a month so not at once. If this doesn't scream DUMP, idk what else.

I'll sell my whitelist invite

Lol how much? i dont know if anyone would even pay for it. People are giving them out for free in some slacks/discords now

Whatever anyone wants to pay

so no one? :P