HOW THE FUCK DO I CONVERT MY SHITCOINS TO REAL MONEY

I WANT TO GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

You can't.

THERE MUST BE A WAY

CONVERT INTO BITCOIN OR WHAT

FAST

WHERE DO I SELL MY SHIT SO I CAN GET DANISH CROWNS

you had your chance

Convert to BTC at a loss. Send BTC to gdax for $100 few. Wait 6 hours for confirmations as price crashes. Sell BTC at a loss for fiat.

How is this a challenge?

Do you mean cash out and avoid taxes on it or just how the fuck does an exchange actually payout once you sell?

You can't, you can only exchange it for other fake money

I have some bad news for you buddy.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

LITERALLY

all coin market is a game. you can't cash out. only buy with your real money.

except bitcoin. btc is solid for now.

Verify your bank account with an exchange and sell there? Sell it locally for cash? Sell it at a Bitcoin ATM if you live near a city?

Kraken.
Sell for EUR
SEPA on my bank

Seriously? Coinbase does bank deposits ?

The "can't cash out" shit had me so shook that I partially cashed out to make sure. It's fine. They're just trying to scare you for laughs. Cashing out without paying taxes, that's another thing entirely.

You literally can't cash out.

a lot of really smart people in this thread

What about those machines?

Makes you think.

>anyone who does this is scamming
>someone here actually has the nerve to scam still after being callled out
Pajeet, shoo

virwox.pw
>sell btc
>transfer to Pay Pal
>no limits

Convert to BTC and BTC to USD. Be wary of transaction fees, though.

transaction confirmations have been so slow lately. check out www.expediatebitcoin.com

I've tried, literally doesn't work

hello sir,

first, let me introduce myself: I am the co-founder and CEO of the global digital company called High-Tech Solutions Inc.

we offer you fastest and most reliable cash out options for all your cryptocurrencies with lowest fees on the market

further details please contact us: [email protected]

thank you in advance

I have good news for you buddy.

You LITERALLY can fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You invested responsibly all your money on internet bucks. There is a way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are legit, the deposit always goes through. All those people saying it is a scam? They're trolls for the Mongolian Cave Painting Website."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a troll trolling for Mongolian Cave Painting Websites

Works for me ;)

like this

unplug your modem, then all the cryptos go away

I just sent 60 dollars from my coinbase wallet to my banking account

poo in the loo pajeet

I still got the cryptohes

Go back to re ddit you fucking queer

goatse trips speak the truth

Localbitcoins and sell as monero or bitcoin for cash

YOU CANT CASH OUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE

WHAT DO WE DO

no sell, only buy. you only buy from these