Impossible

Decided to get off doge, I did good, it dropped hard after that
Bought two alts that were shilled on a signal group
Down to 3.4k
Impossible to make money as I said
Thinking about just cashing out, this is insanely hard, no one cares about tech, DYOR is pointless, everything is a pajeet pnd, might aswel just kms

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>signal group

>Decided to get off doge

bad move friend. next year is the dog year on the chinese calendar. rumor has it doge will moon like never before

it's okay user, the mentally handicapped generally don't have the self-awareness to take responsibility for their own actions

doge is literally the new yuan you retard

daaahhoooont stahp...beliebiiiiiing.....hodl to that feeeeehlinnggg

1. Buy any combination of top 5 coins
2. Wait a year
3. Celebrate

It's this easy.

Sounds you're just impatient. Ride the wave man.

>signal group
>doge

Faggot, I started with 1.5K USD. Now, I'm at 15K.

Work for it.

Got burned day trading. About to dump moneys into some attractive projects and forget about it.

I had 3 btc not so long ago

Can I have your stuff before you leave op?

>Buys coin
>Goes down by 1 sat
>Panic sells
>why_did_i_lose_money.jpg

You buy and hodl. Doge hasn't even begun to moon yet. Community is large having more followers than most other top 10 coin subreddits: reddit.com/r/dogecoin and it has more transactions than Bitcoin Cash, with fees less than 1 penny and confirmation times of 20 seconds.

bitinfocharts.com/

Super undervalued.

Forgot to say, sold my Enj at a loss too, kept taking to 509 sats
Now I bought some iota neo vtc.
Is vtc going somewhere? Iota and vtc are the Loy alts not overpumped right now so I thought it was a good idea to jump in

same happened to me. went from 15k to 6k this weekend. Just diversify and ditch the losers for obvious pumps.

if you diversify into enough quality coins its hard to lose on all of them.

Always hold a stack of btc as well. can never lose if this is done.

ENJ just mooned recently. What are you doing? I've been hodling ENJ since it was 2 cents for MONTHS and it wasn't moving anywhere, now it's 15 cents. It didn't start moving until just a few days ago.

What are you doing? Do you know not know how to hodl?

You'll come back and see after a few weeks/months that both Doge and ENJ have been doing well and you'll be like "OMG THE MOON MISSION LEFT WITHOUT ME"

No shit you fucking dumped all your coins right after they went down slightly.

Then you buy some "overpumped" coins like Iota, NEO, and VTC.

If you wanted to buy these coins, you should have bought YESTERDAY at lows before they were pumping. Idk man, you have weak hands and just don't know how to trade at all.

Doge is one of the hardest coins to trade. Also stop listening to “signal groups” i.e. pump groups.
They exist to trick you into buying their bags. DYOR isn’t just about tech, it’s also about your rationale when buying or selling. If your reason to buy was just “it was shilled in some group” you actually have zero good reasons.

I don't even know the SAT value of 2 cents, I wasn't even looking at it. It was just there, I bought it at a huge loss paying 5 cents per ENJ, it was at 2 cents for MONTHS, for fucking 2 months or more.

It literally did not move until just yesterday and the day before. I'm still holding them. Why? Because I buy and hold. ENJ has now become a profitable coin for me because I hodled until it became profitable.

Why do you buy and "OMG IT DROPPED BY 1 SATOSHI MOON MISSION CANCELLED" then sell?

That doesn't even make sense. I don't understand how ANYONE loses money in this market. Every fucking coin is literally going up. Dogecoin has been around since 2013, it SURVIVED the fucking crypto winter that lasted 3 years. 99% of all other coins DIED. It has amazing fundamentals.

Just buy and hodl you idiot. Doesn't matter if it takes weeks or months, it will eventually return to that price EVENTUALLY.

You don't need to catch every moon mission, just hodl the coins you have, and it will have moon missions every now and then.

There's some signals group that are legit like Pump & Trumpmtho. Did anyone had a bad experience with that one?
I fucke dip, I was tilting this morning and decided to listen to some shit group called trading crypto coach.
Yeah, got out of neo already. Vtc doesn't look overpumped to me, tons of room to growth.

I bought the ENJ ico. Got at 3 cents, sold at 1.5 after waiting almost two months. Time is money, especially here on crypto where everything goes so fast. I don't want some shitcoin bleeding when I could sell and put that btc on the next moon mission.
I need to learn when to buy I guess, that's all.

And BTW dude, buy a coin you want to HODL for life. Doge is one of the coins where I don't even care about the price. It is such a badass coin and a part of history of crypto.

I think in several years it will become a currency and it will reach $1. Maybe not in the short term but in a few years yes.

Yes dude, same here. I got in ICO as well. I was surprised so many people were dumping this coin, the prices were so low for several months.

The difference between you and me is that you sodl at a huge loss, and I hodled until it eventually became profitable.

The risk you take is that you're "hoping" you can jump on a different coin and make that profit back. On the other hand, I knew eventually Enj would've risen again, due to me studying their ICO roadmap and shit, so I just hodled.

There are a few gem coins out there that are SO UNDERVALUED right now.

Day traders don't know SHIT about any coins. They just look at coins and see the prices and don't know anything about their background or history or features or anything.

So it's why I get into really good coins early on, and then eventually people realize what I realize "Oh shit doge is actually this awesome coin, but the prices last month didn't show it", and then they all jump into the bandwagon way too late, because I got in earlier.

I made 5k in the last 12 hours, buying the dip and selling the peak. It was two trades

>DYOR
>asshole with a skateboard and an apple sticker skyrockets to top 20 overnight
DYOR is a meme, it's all about hype, holding is a meme, if you held eth from June til now you you are at massive loss sat-wise. Are you sure you broke even with Enj even with this recen massive pump? I don't remember how many sats was 5 cents two months ago but with the bullrun btc did since then I wouldn't be surprised if you're still at a loss.
Nice. Thinking about just buying shit that's bleeding and is kinda popular, not underground cryptopia garbage. That shouldn't work right?

Yes anyone can do that shit. The problem is that it's also extremely risky. If you want to make $5k or .25 BTC you have to bet a lot of money or BTC in the first place.

You can make $5k in two trades, but then lose $20k in one trade. That's gambling.

If I'm not in profit yet, it doesn't matter right now. I just hodl until I'm ready to trade it out, which right now is really stupid as the SDK and other things haven't been made yet. Right now they're hosting a Minecraft competition to see who can have the best implementation of ENJ in Minecraft. That's cool AF.

"DYOR is a meme", DYOR is advice you never hear from anyone in Veeky Forums. Everyone here chases hype and pump and dumps, just like you. Most people here lose a shit ton of money and post pink wojaks.

Believe what you will, but you so far haven't made any profit using your "pro strategy" and "crypto trader" group.

Ahnyes, enj is definitely s good long term hold, I'm not saying it is not.

Lel, I'm just now watching all this Dogecoin Nascar business. Fucking hilarious.

>Dismisses legit advice
>Drools at other user's quick buck trade
>Unironically tries to discuss PnD groups
>"DYOR is a meme"
Jesus Christ dude. Are you not at all wondering why you're losing money? It is because your trading strategy is shit.
Not all of crypto is hype, but a lot of it is indeed. If you want to profit from hype though, for the love of God scout out those upcoming coins ahead of time and be the one who bought in weeks before everyone is talking about it.
Whenever you see a thread on Veeky Forums announcing how a coin is MOONING and you look at the charts to see it's already up double digits, ask yourself how these people knew about it ahead of time and how you can be one of these guys come the next moon mission. Instead, you FOMO in and buy these people's bags and then panic sell when it's dropping.
Also, don't listen to pump and dump groups unless you know exactly what you are doing (which you don't). They're not doing you a favor; they need suckers like you to move the prices so they can dump their shit at a profit. Sure you can ride these waves, but you'll most likely just end up getting burned.

One more thing, since you already were in Doge: Do yourself a favor and buy in again. Maybe wait for the price to drop slightly below 30 sats. Then just sit tight and set yourself some price alerts for higher price points (40, 50, 60 sats etc.) so you won't miss the time to sell. I'm not going to shill this to you with phrases like "GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR FOREVER" but just tell you that this is bound to rise again in the next few weeks/months and will be a great opportunity not only to test your patience but also regain your losses.

Awesome,post man. Yeah I think doge will skyrocket this month due to the recent influx of normiemoney. Sure all alts skyrocketed but the ines that went up the hardest were the cheapest ones. People want to buy "a whole" coin, not a fraction of btc.
In fact I was thinking about just going all in on doge st this point. It seems like the only way to fully recover my losses. Every sat I gain is like 5%.
I need to stop being so retarded when trading, I knew I had t buy verge at 59 sats but I didn't because I didn't know it was available on Binance and was too lazy to move to bittrex. Same goes for doge, it was @ ATL last week.
Hope I can recover soon.

>how you can be one of these guys come the next moon mission

BUT HOW NIGGA

The quick and dirty way is to look for coins on Binance (or your exchange of choice that lists literally everything) with low volume.
Find out what the coin's purpose is as well as the roadmap. Also check if the devs are planning to make some kind of announcements soon.
If everything looks nice and juicy, you might have gotten yourself a winner. You may now buy the amount you're comfortable with and proceed to shill the coin on Veeky Forums

>Decided to get off doge
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH