Dank Veeky Forums Memes

Veeky Forums is getting too damn boring, taking everything seriously, responding autisticly to every post, being unable to ignore bait. Let's post some dank Veeky Forums memes form the days of yore, and remember that Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums were never supposed to be taken seriously. Bonus points if your memes are so dank nobody even knows about them

Is it Stupid? Absolutely

Cringeworthy? Sure.

Completely Retarded? You bet your ass it is!

But It's gotta be better than arguing across three different threads about Pathfinder.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=drew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying we shouldn't respond autisticly to every post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know if anyone here can help me, but doesn anyone have a screencap of a thread where Veeky Forums helps a guy realize that he had been dating with a girl for the past two years or so?

>responding autisticly to every post, being unable to ignore bait
responding to bait threads seriously is what lead to 90% of the best Veeky Forums

I have at least 3 caps like that, not sure which one you're talking about.
What the hell, I'll dump 'em all!

This counts, I think.

The problem is now too many faggots want to be the next "Epic Screencap" so constantly shit post thinking they'll get lucky and strike e-fame.

This is technically /co/, but it might as well be Veeky Forums and it's really cute, so fuck it.

Yes, that's the one, thank you

The problem is that Veeky Forums is the last bastion of Veeky Forums's bygone era. Veeky Forums has become the shit. Everything that was good about it is now gone, and Veeky Forums is the last candlelight in the darkness of gloom and garbage and shit.

fucking CFLs, mang.

See, it was that attitude that made me go to 8gag, realize how fucking wrong I was, and come back here.

Well that's just depressing

So wrong. So very wrong.

Agreed. It's the opposite. Most of the boards are still pretty easygoing. Hell, /b/ might be a bit more nude than it was, but it's otherwise the same.

anyone have that consider the following skelly?

That is Drew the Lich.
If I believe he was the very first Veeky Forums quest, before there were quests.
Look him up, he's worth it.

Thanks dude.
I have, it's why I wanted it. I've got shit for internet at the moment, but he's on my list to read more, what I have is great.

I've got to find it all, in the proper order first, though.

>Spoiler
Not sure if your internet can swing it, but here's the archives for later perusal:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=drew

anybody got the ork in the drain trying to trick the guardsmen and when asked for his chapter says he's from the table of contents

I fucking love that one. Wish I had it saved.

Git gud

nah, outside of the cancerous places like /b/ and /v/ which are really fucked beyond repair, the other boards are still pretty chill senpai.

If you find a better place, lemme know. I'm a marketing analyst and lurk Veeky Forums to catch emerging trends and topical references. It does seem like quality has slipped in the past couple years, but that applies to much of the Internet in general. The biggest change I've seen is the end of the big collaborative projects. Moderation is more aggressive, which tends to weed out the bottom 10% and top 1% of contributors.

I also play RPGs, so my life isn't completely wasted. It's not like my interest is purely professional.

There's a difference between responding autisticly and seriously