>free DFC fleet builder
dflist.com/

>Where to order DFC from
waylandgames.co.uk/3951-dropfleet-commander
miniaturemarket.com/table-top-miniatures/dropfleet-commander.html
thewarstore.com/dropfleet-commander-preorder.html

>DFC Kickstarter, lots of useful information to drudge through
kickstarter.com/projects/hawkwargames/dropfleet-commander

Reminder to ignore bait, unless it is masterfully crafted.

Note: There's currently a non-official fan DFC and DZC unit design contest going on at Hawk's forums. Check it out if you have an account.
hawkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9444
hawkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9445

Topic of the Thread: What do you think of the LVO tourney results for DFC?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12319778
strawpoll.me/12319780
strawpoll.me/12319782
strawpoll.me/12319785
strawpoll.me/12319787
strawpoll.me/12319791
strawpoll.me/12319794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im concerned that there was no UCM represented, and what that potentially implies, also the top 2 were shaltari, and were both sporting Diamonds, and spamming voidgates which is also concerning.

To be fair, there were only 10 entrants. After Adepticon and UKGX we can make a better judgement on how popular UCM are. I think the former has something around 24 entrants.

It's no surprise how powerful Diamonds are, and I personally think they should stay as they are, but possibly be bumped up to a PHR BB's cost, maybe even more, maybe even up to a full 300 points.

It's little wonder why voidgate spam was so effective, as no one brought any corvettes! Once they hit shelves and people start involving them in their lists, I imagine that massed gate spam won't be as much of an issue.
Alternately, it's possibly that gates might even have their cost bumped up to 16 or 17 even.

A reminder of the lists, 1st place was a Shaltari with 4 motherships and 12 voidgates, with some obsidians, opals and a Diamond.

Second place had more voidgates, less motherships, and 3 turquoises instead of the obsidians.

third place was a double Basilisk, double hydra list with a few djinns and decent strike capacity in a Chimera and 4 gargoyles. only list to bring corvettes, with 3 nickars.

4th place was phr with 3 bellephrons, 2 orpheus cruisers, 6 medeas, 1 ganymede.

I will say I think the heavy voidgate spam for Shaltari was pretty well rectified in the FAQ that came out. those things are gonna die in droves to corvettes. I do think corvettes will need to come out and give those that don't want to kitbash their options though.

UCM not showing up happens. I think we need someone to actually bring a UCM list before we start worrying, considering how small the tourney was. We'll have to get another tourney or two's results.

Just managed to pick up a Tokyo/NewYork Kit, which should I build? I know out bombers arnt the best but I love the flavor of carriers. But the tokyo has the jack of all trades vibe going on.

You want to let xenos have cities or something, son?

Diamond could do with a price increase, that weapon system is bonkers. Kicks the shit out of the DMC, that's for sure.

Voidgates got nerfed which was very much needed, but I'm not sure it's enough. I think the main problem with spam is that lenient 18" max distance. I'm sure Hawk are looking very closely into possible changes though, considering how much they love spam in their games.

It was a small tourney and an early one at that, I wouldn't base too much on it. The meta will continue to develop as counters are found and some of those things everyone thought were shit turn out to actually be good.

The NY isn't that good. The strike craft are respectable but the torpedoes are meant to be the main appeal, and those just aren't good enough to justify the price.

Besides blowing up cities is great, especially when you can also shoot lasers at hostile ships.

Tokyo or Beijing in all honesty; probably Tokyo for utterly dominating critical locations while bombing clusters.

NY really needed the full strength CAW. And Torps in general to be 24 inch range instead of 18.

I'd also take those secondary turrets being linked too.

Giving the Nork Swordfish CAW is probably the best idea, along with a general torpedo buff.

I wish the San Fran has Shark CAW rather than 'Cuda like the light cruisers and frigates.

I personally think torpedoes shouldn't have a range, then they're a counter to stealth/cloak. A torpedo should be a lot longer range than a bomber at least

I think they should be crippling. Other changes to follow from that to rebalance (maybe a "running the hell away works" option), but to start off I think torpedoes ought to be crippling.

>BASED Andrew ships my rewards early Wednesday morning (my time)
>scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
By god

>Get my ships in December
>Get some DZC as well
>Finally get everything to at least tabletop standard
>DZC scene is gone from the only store in town
>No interest in DFC

WHAT HAPPENED IN A MONTH AND A HALF
WHERE DID EVERYONE GO

One thing to note is 1,2, and 4th place are we're practicing weekly in a highly competitive meta with each other. Another thing I noticed is that the other metas that sent people seemed to play like this is a ship combat game, not a troop landing game like our meta plays. ( I'm from the 1,2 and 4th place guys group)

I apologize for that first sentence. The warp took hold

Lots of people seem to be making that mistake, and focusing on shooting ships over landing troops.

My target priority tends to go bulk landers>carriers>everything else

man I feel your pain although we never had a scene to begin with.

I'm betting this'll all change once Corvettes become easily available; lol8medea or lol4mothership12gate is a bitch to deal with, but two full squadrons of corvettes cost, respectively:
132 (UCM)
132 (Scourge)
180 (PHR)
216 (Shaltari)

6 Santiagos, Nickar, or Echo are enough to tear through 2-3 strike carriers per turn (depending on how ballsy you are), and lol12glass can shred through 3-4, maybe even 5 if you play the dice. The glass also have the bonus of being a rather cheap and efficient source of extra damage to plink away at ships, and to a lesser extent the Echo as well.

>sent email to Andrew last week, have not heard back.

Why does it keep happening....

>tfw he responded to me within a day
Send another email, user

Double battlecruiser user here. You guys helped me out majorly at the LVO. Based off what I learned and saw there, I've revamped my 1250 list. What do you guys think?

--------------------------------------
Battlecruiser Meme - 1248pts
Scourge - 10 launch assets

SR10 Vanguard battlegroup (205pts)
1 x Akuma - 205pts - H

SR10 Vanguard battlegroup (205pts)
1 x Akuma - 205pts - H

SR10 Line battlegroup (298pts)
1 x Chimera - 105pts - M
2 x Gargoyle - 64pts - L
3 x Djinn - 129pts - L

SR10 Line battlegroup (280pts)
1 x Hydra - 140pts - M
1 x Hydra - 140pts - M

SR5 Pathfinder battlegroup (130pts)
3 x Nickar - 66pts - L
2 x Gargoyle - 64pts - L

SR5 Pathfinder battlegroup (130pts)
2 x Gargoyle - 64pts - L
3 x Nickar - 66pts - L
------------- dflist.com -------------

That looks utterly terrifying, user.

Personally, I'd move the Chimera in with the Hydras, just to reduce the SR on your Djinn.

Theory: What are the downsides of cramming all your landers in one battlegroup? They rarely have productive effects as far as initiative is concerned, and can allow better initiative (and more alpha strikes) for your combat groups.

I'm of the opinion specializing your battlegroups will get better output in general due to both activation priority and orders synnergy.

Ie, 'Combat'
Beam cruiser + Gun frigates
ie 'No Initiative'
Landing ships + Carriers, or Carriers
ie 'Heavy'
If you're going over 16 strategy rating, may as well go over 20-25 so you can assure a brutal activation
ie 'Suckerpunch'
4x or 6x CAW Frigates.

I would if I could. Sadly, max of 2 Pathfinder groups means I can't. Idea is that they're going to have to come get the lander, then I can just use the Djinns to sucker punch anything that comes after it.

ah, yeah, totally forgot about that. RIP.

Also, I made a variant of that winning Shaltari list.
I can't decide what's more important; Glass, or Opals.

--------------------------------------
Shaltari 1250 #4 - 1250pts
Shaltari - 0 launch assets

SR20 Flag battlegroup (360pts)
1 x Diamond - 270pts - S
+ Star Elder (40pts, 3AV)
5 x Glass - 90pts - L

SR10 Vanguard battlegroup (200pts)
1 x Ruby - 200pts - H

SR10 Vanguard battlegroup (200pts)
1 x Ruby - 200pts - H

SR15 Line battlegroup (300pts)
1 x Emerald - 100pts - M
1 x Emerald - 100pts - M
1 x Emerald - 100pts - M

SR5 Pathfinder battlegroup (75pts)
3 x Voidgate - 45pts - L
2 x Voidgate - 30pts - L

SR5 Pathfinder battlegroup (75pts)
3 x Voidgate - 45pts - L
2 x Voidgate - 30pts - L
------------- dflist.com -------------

Bump

so here's a question- How strong would an 90 point destroyer be with the ability to launch multiple dropships instead of a bulk lander? Say it has a single array of 4200 cannons on its center instead of the undergunned frigates. Would that be worth running? For the purposes of rules say it could drop to atmosphere, just so there isn't any weirdness with dropship rules and low orbit.

Pretty strong, being larger than a strike carrier it'd have at least 6 hill points and a 4+ armor would be really tough to get rid of and would be able to push a point with double armor deployment.

>2 new orleans: 32 points
>1 of this thing: 90
New Orleans would have the same landing capability, the same armor save, more flexibility, lower cost, while they'd be more vulnerable to damage (crippling at 2 instead of whatever) it doesn't seem like it'd be a 26 point difference.

>Veeky Forums the responses
now we just need someone to say they have no idea how balanced that would be and we have it perfect.

I mean, fine.

>3 new orleans; 96 points
>3x2HP (then crippled, for a 2/3rds chance of an additional 2 damage?)
>land THREE dropships
>at three different sites, or all the same, whatever you want
>three 4200s

vs
>1 thingy; 90 points
>3 hp before crippling (which has 2/3rds chance to deal 2/3s more, potentially enough to kill it at 3) followed by potentially 3 more
>can only drop 2
>same armor save
>less shots
I mean... that seems like an awful lot for 6 points.

Ackchyually Norleans only get 2200s. They'd still get more shots since a single 4200 is only equal to 2 2200s, but I like correcting people.

Oh, I go them confused, mb

Plus the ability to be able to get crippling is a big deal.

Also, anyone have any idea what corruptors hit on? As in the dropship. The entry says 3+, and can only target buildings, but buildings are always hit on a 2+?

very fair points. So we can either reduce the points cost or add a bit to its frame to sweeten the deal for 90 points. Would air to air CAW be out of the question? Or maybe 2 4200s, which would give you one more shot than a new orleans in a combat scenario. Or just give it one more drop capacity, so that its a little more durable but less flexible than its new orleans cousins.

Or is this the entirely wrong approach to destroyers? I know there have been a lot of suggestions on the topic.

Air to air CAW would be pretty tits. Give it something to make it more offensive in atmosphere, and able to defend itself from corvettes.
Maybe 1-higher scan too.

>Or is this the entirely wrong approach to destroyers?
Probably. 90 points is a lot, more than a light cruiser. There isn't really much need for something between frigates and light cruisers anyway, so they'd have to do something interesting to be worth putting into the game. However anything that added extra troop landing would need to be very carefully considered, as that's an easy way to upset the game balance.

...I got a shipping notification.
Is.... is it really happening?

no its all a dream

ships will never come

chinese boat with your order sank and molds are hostage

>tfw your rewards are literally less than 25 miles away from you, but you won't get them until tomorrow.
AAAAH

Wasn't DFC supposed to ship in June?

That was the original estimate for the KS, yes.

Why not just lower the point cost of the San Fran at this point to make it less shitty. Or am I alone in thinking taking a lot of New Orleans is significantly better than taking a San Fran?

3 New Orleans:
>96 points
>don't need to care about coherency
>can split up to attack different locations
>can drop armour tokens
>less impacted by defence batteries
>very well defended against most weapons while in atmos
>slightly faster and has a smaller sig

1 Sanfran:
>111 points
>harder to kill while in orbit
>slightly better guns that will be used far more often
>can drop 6 troops a turn, twice as many as all the strike carriers combined
>can drop a defence battery
>can drop troops from further away
>doesn't get its asshole reamed by corvettes

They both have their uses. With only Norleans you're liable to be bombarded or simply overwhelmed by the numbers a troopship can provide. Losing 1/3 of your troops to a defence battery before they hit the ground also fucking sucks.

>tfw shipping notification after all this time!
May the white sphere bless Andrew in all his endevors!

>Andrew
>a filthy abandonist
He's a UCMF Quatermaster

>Implying that the efficient, compassionate, delicate work of Andrew could be anything but the providence of the sphere.

>screaching

There, are you happy?

>supposedly "superior" posthuman can't even spell
Yes

>Inferior primitives can't even create content
Good.

>implying I haven't created half the memes in this general
NOSE GOGGLES PRIDE GALAXY WIDE

>dumb hosts can't even put aside their differences
Everybody should stop arguing all the time and just get along. Let's all be friends together, host people. Brain hugs all around.

>Wrath
>Joy
>Apathy
>Disgust
U C M
C
M

You know I forgot the Sanfran drops 2 bulk landers and was having a tough time justifying them to myself. that does that pretty damn well.

The more I think about the Chimera, the more I think Ive been using it wrong. Previously I've let it just waddle in turn 3 and it hasn't done much. I think if I abuse it's high speed more, I could get to clusters early and drop defense batteries and troops alongside my strike carriers. Basically make them all arrive at a zone at once and overwhelm my opponent.

So the problem I'm seeing with that is groups can only be so big and placing all your ground assault forces in one group does not let you easily change gears as the battle progresses. Once you commit that group, your opponent knows exactly where all your landers are going to be.

Oh, I thought the bulk drop was the set of 3 infantry. Never mind it seems ok.

Anyone have any experience with the Yokai? Was thinking about having a group of 3 as a fast reaction force that I can hold off the table until I really need them. 15 damage 2 shots and 3d6+6 close actions on a fast platform for 285 points seems killer.

>tfw got my pledge
>tfw nearly 18 pounds of plastic and resin
The 2-up Beijing is HUGE

It's primarily a flanker like Osaka. You can go weapons free but don't expect to be able to do it more than once.

>Adamant has tons o' guns but lacks the autistically precise damage output of the Obsidian or Diamond
>Palladium has neat tricks but is split between two jobs (line up gravity coils, rush into CA for ion aura) while costing precisely as much as a Turquoise and Aquamarine would separately

I think it might be magnet time for mister battlecruiser hull here.

Baseline Removal Comin' Through!

So, Phobos... I've been fielding individual ones as walk-ons for backfield defense, since Helios are so good. But they're damned expensive for no firepower improvement over a humble Rapier (just range increase). Haven't air dropped one in forever.

Perhaps we need some means in the future for limited 'fire after drop' or more 'drop after full speed instead of half' type actions to make dropship mobility better?

They're walk-on backfield defence to fill out the mandatory standard slot. There is nothing else for them. Helios are cheaper, faster, more survivable, better at AA, can engage armour, can shoot backwards, can split their fire, and probably more stuff I'm forgetting. Phobos are a lot like Scourge heavy cruisers and battleships in DFC: Not bad, but the alternative is so obviously imbalanced that they're not really worth much. Though Phobos at least have the saving grace of being able to cover a wider area with that 24" range.

Man I still don't even have squat from my order. No word about it even.

EIGHTEEN POUNDS OF STERN AND KEEL

The detail on this resin is amazing; full 2-up DFC range when?

post Ajax

You will NEVER paint it.

That shirt looks like it's got some lore on it. Gimme that lore, user. Even if it's just a bit, I need the good stuff.

Sure thing fampai

Watch me, fuccboi

Sure thing user, gimme a sec.

>[BBRRRRT Intensifies]
Hawk needs to give ground attack planes or SEAD type planes more power in DZC. Currently, fast movers are all but extinct in favor of gunships because they're just--- not as good.

Why not give a unit type more readily countered by Interceptors, to provide more of a role besides popping light dropships in a suicide run?

Has anyone had success with the Seraphim variants these days for example? It's the only other bomber in the game, and the only A7 aircraft.

Two questions /DCG/
1) got a second UMC starter, obviously I need a troopship, but what should I do with the rest
2) does it say in any of the books what the prefix for PHR naval ships is?

1) UCM cruisers are all pretty reliable and competitively costed (aside from the St. Pete which is a touch situational), so it depends on how you want to play. Rios/Osakas for pure cannon fire at an affordable price, a laser boat if you're a straight-shooter gambling man, or a pair of Seattles if you want a mix of guns and squadron tokens to throw at people.

2) only that their spaceborne military force is officially known as the Grand Fleet, which lends itself to GFV or GFS as a simple prefix. Sphere knows the PHR probably found a way to make their own prefixes extra smug though.

I assume you did make your first pack into the normal Moscow, Seattle, Berlin? If so then you have options

>another Berlin
More laser is good, I would recommend this one very much. You should have 2 lasers available, they are strong.

>another Seattle
Maybe, I find 6 bombers much better than 3 and they make decent part of brick with Moscow.

>Rio
Like Seattle, but cheaper and 4+ guns instead of space planes. Decent to go with Moscow and punch people in the face up close.

>Madrid
Sure, Madrids are good for denying territory.

>2 Osakas
Good flanker. Decent choice, but maybe not best for so early in fleet making unless you will get a battleship.

>2 New Cairos
No, maybe later. You already have Berlin, you should use one or other for now.

>St Petersburg
Maybe, a bit expensive but 2 lasers can do lots of damage if you line it up.

I would say Berlin and Madrid for strongest recommendations.

Interesting fact I noticed from looking at the UCM battlecruisers up close; the battlecruiser nacelles, both Atlantis and Avalon, have additional thrusters on them; no other nacelle top has thrusters.

>expecting anything but the most autistically fluff-accurate ship designs from our lord and saviour Dave
Gotta have those extra engines to make all that extra mass go at thrust 8

yes I built the standard starter fleet initially, I'm kinda swayed away from doubling up quite so early just because I'm somewhat of a collector as much as a gamer

Shame, I found 2 Berlin 2 Lima battlegroup very good, it is like Avalon without Avalon. Maybe a St Pete?

>2) does it say in any of the books what the prefix for PHR naval ships is?

Related post, different user- does anyone know a prefix for a cruiser-transport? I know the destroyer one, and even a battleship one.

>No, maybe later. You already have Berlin, you should use one or other for now.

Otherside argument for a New Cairo group- how you gonna take out those PHR troopships in a timely way, user? Keep them off the table and I'll thank you.

Other lasers do well, like Berlin. They are first targets for Lima scan so much of the fleet can shoot if required. There are always other ways to effectively kill a target, except maybe strike carriers in atmosphere. They need corvettes otherwise many shots are wasted.

As well as say the same about the Bejing. It's the volume, reach, and at cost that does it. A pair of two attack-burnthrough 6's at 3+ may as well be guaranteed crippling damage. They ought to be saturating you (at least, that's what I do. Why take one troopship when you can take three? Why take two when you can take four?) What the New Cairo group does is burn down the one that was meant to benefit from normal events monopolizing a turn's worth of enemy resources- cheaply and with certainty.

>and it's annoying as hell

How's DZC/DFC doing popularity wise?

I bought a whole bunch back when it was released but haven't kept up with it.

Is there anything exciting coming up in the near future?

Burnthroughs are never guaranteed. No weapons are, but especially burnthroughs. Whiffing is more common with fewer shots, crits effecting all follow ups helps but there is still a high chance for half the shots to fail.

And Berlins can do the same thing while being able to survive counterattack (assuming you actually shoot at your opponent's combat ships, or is the comp meta to never distract from objectives in any way? I am curious). New Cairos are slightly faster and slightly cheaper, but die more conveniently and suck in a brawl with no guns and shit CAW. They are not some super ships that Berlins could not possibly compare to, they are simply alternatives. Berlins are very similar really, they are not allergic to each other and can be taken in pairs. If you always manage to stop troopships with your thrust 10 but could never possibly hope to do so with thrust 8 then I question how you play your games, is there no change in tactics ever, no attempt to counter New Cairo strikes?

Beijing has a different role. It can crush troopships at close range with good arc guns and missiles while holding critical locations, the laser is important but only single element. Not the entire purpose of it like for the New Cairo or Berlin. They are different ships, a very different comparison.

>Burnthroughs are never guaranteed. No weapons are, but especially burnthroughs. Whiffing is more common with fewer shots, crits effecting all follow ups helps but there is still a high chance for half the shots to fail.

A pair 2 attack 3+ burnthrough 6's has the odds firmly in its favor.

>They are not some super ships that Berlins could not possibly compare to

No, they are a useful module that a Berlin cannot emulate.

>If you always manage to stop troopships with your thrust 10 but could never possibly hope to do so with thrust 8 then I question how you play your games, is there no change in tactics ever, no attempt to counter New Cairo strikes?

*I* am the PHR player, user. I can shove enough troopships in your face to have one just waltz through if you think that normal resources normally applies will make it unrewarding. I'm skewing. A New Cairo group can counter the skew on the turn it's implemented, efficiently (with the "extra" troopship eating a concentrated laser strike, for about as cheaply as it can be done, with about as much certainty of positioning as it can be done), making all the sacrifice pointless.

>Beijing has a different role. It can crush troopships at close range with good arc guns and missiles while holding critical locations, the laser is important but only single element. Not the entire purpose of it like for the New Cairo or Berlin. They are different ships, a very different comparison.

A pretty good comparison if you say the presence of a Berlin makes adding a New Cairo group pointless. It the same example, relatively speaking.

So you've given me some food for thought on the cruisers, what should I do with my frigates? in my experience against UCM the PD frigs and scan frigs seem amazing but so do the close action ones (my other fleet is PHR so it's something I just can't do)

I'm strongly considering what it'd take to magnetize the cruisers effectively but I'm not sure I have the skills (or the magnets) for the frigs.

>UCM Frigates

Honestly, I'd say that the UCM have the overall best frigates in the game, in general.

>Toulon
I'd say this is probably the best gunfrigate in the game, or at the least it's the most efficient.
3 4+ attacks, F/S arcs, 4+ armor, and only 35 points.
The 3x 2200 are actually statistically equal to the Occulus Beam on the Harpy, and the Disintegrator Bank on the Topaz.
In specific, however, the Toulon has a slightly wider spread about its average, while the Topaz is more consistent. The Harpy is the same as the topaz, but a more weird "W" shaped distribution.

>Taipei
Not quite as good as the Djinn or Amethyst, but it's respectable for its price. Not a bad pick as a small wolfpack, they're quite able of making back their points by going after normal cruisers.

>Jakarta
Excellent support ship, it's almost a necessity against launch asset heavy factions like the PHR or CAW heavy factions like the Scourge. The fact that AEGIS stacks makes them even more powerful, a pack of just two able to give anything battleship levels of PD. They also protect themselves too, so there's that.

>Lima
Pretty much an auto-take in every fleet, especially ones with beams, but only because they're so damn good. 37 points for an easy spike on anything, and even more importantly, for taking off silent running on cheeky Scourge ships.

Build a Jakarta or two if you might run a deathball of multiple gun cruisers, they're best used alongside Seattle support to cover a group of multiple high priority targets. Just watch out for local players with a ton of Shaltari CA ships, because they don't give a shit about PD.

Limas are something you'll want to take as a pair so you can toss a Major Spike on somebody - or at least have better odds of knocking a ship out of Silent Running with that 4+ check. If you plan on using big laser ships like the Berlin, St. Pete, or Avalon, you'll want that extra spotting range.

The Taipei is no Djinn, but it does have a bunch of dice. Just be aware that you'll want to build a group of four minimum for the sake of doing double digit damage to a medium or heavy target.

Polls, coming through.
Favorite race per specific ship type.

strawpoll.me/12319778
strawpoll.me/12319780
strawpoll.me/12319782
strawpoll.me/12319785
strawpoll.me/12319787
strawpoll.me/12319791
strawpoll.me/12319794

>A pretty good comparison if you say the presence of a Berlin makes adding a New Cairo group pointless. It the same example, relatively speaking.
They are similar enough that I would not recommend building both so early. I am not saying that they are completely interchangeable, but they are not wildly different like a Beijing either. I have both New Cairos and Berlins, but I have much more than 6 cruisers.

sounds like two lima and two jakarta for this box with either experimentation with magnets or a third box in my near future.

So far, I've got the following for the factions.

>UCM
Moscow
Berlin
Seattle
2 Toulon
2 Nawlins

>Scourge
Shenlong
Ifrit
Wyvern
2 Harpy
2 Gargoyle

>PHR
Hector
Theseus
Orion (misbuilt by accident, was going to be an Ikarus)
2 Europa
2 Medea

>Shaltari
Obsidian
Amber
Emerald
2 Topaz
2 Jade

After getting my pledge, I'm planning on the following:

>UCM
2 New Cairo
Seattle (or a second Berlin, or a Rio)
San Fran
4 Nawlins
4 Lima
2 Jakarta
2 Taipei

>Scourge
Ifrit
2 Hydra
Chimera
4 Gargoyle
6 Djinn
2 Charybdis

>PHR
2 Bellerophon
Theseus
Orpheus
4 Medea
2 Calypso
2 Andromeda
4 Pandora

>Shaltari
Turquoise
Basalt
2 Emerald
4 Opal
4 Amethyst
4 Topaz

Pics incoming. Couple threads back I promised I'd drop shots of my scourge in progress. I've got a second Strix class painted up, and I'm working on my battleship. Still leaning Dragon despite how much torpedos blow, if only because it partners with the hydra for bomber rape pretty handily.

Still using a phone for photos, so the quality ain't the best.