ETH
XRP
XLM
ADA
OMG
WABI
FUN

Got about $2000 invested between these.

Am I good to just hold these and add as I can or will my returns be OK but unimpressive?

All in on LINK

you're way too diversified for the amount of coins you hold

Yes except put it all into BTC

Yeah i hear that. I have about 75% in the big 3.

Know much about the others? Sorry I didn't list BAT. lol :/

You are doing well, just throw a hundred or so more at it when you can and it will grow so fast you won't belive it.
t. did about the same thing 6 months ago and now at over 10k

FUN is the smartest long term hold you have on the list

Does ADA have much of a future?

You should specify your gameplan. Do you plan on trading once or twice a week? or just hodling. Don't listen to just anybody cause they all have different plans of attack.

dude, you have too many coins to invest with 2k. divide your list in half and that will really force you to pick good projects

if i were you, i'd be in
BTC, xmr, REQ, wabi, OMG

>Missing out on XRP
it's like you want to be JUST'd

missing out on bagholding for 6 months? ok

slowly accumulating more and more wealth i guess. I'm not in a hurry but obviously the end game is having millions. But I'm prepared to wait for it. Nothing good happens overnight IMO

>shilled into all the meme coins
>this diversified for a fucking 2k$

you are not making it OP

>No Link
Neck yourself.

>BTC
>LTC
>ETH
>XRP

sell these, I got 6 figures in crypto and still don't own any of the big names because of the potential other coins have for gains.

go to marketwatch, and choose coins between 300-400

Buy dcorp, all in dcorp, turns those $2k into $2m in a year

Than you need some serious LTC and EOS along with your ETH, BTC, XRP, XLM etc. Remember the bigger market caps are slightly lower risk/reward, therefore put less % in them.

I meant more % in the big ones, less in the high risk/reward. Good luck, you will do well.

easy

fun

have FUN selling with that order book

So basically go 35% LTC 15% EOS 15% BTC 15% ETH and the rest in the others?

I hold 64 of these lol

I’ve been investing to hold over the last two weeks, I’m at 2500 now and already seeing crazy gains. Gonna deposit more tomorrow. I’ve bought all the memes shilled on here. Xlm, req, link, trx and ltc. I’m gonna put 10k into Veeky Forums coins and hold it for a year lol this faggot ass board better make my normie ass rich

Are you using btc or eth to trade into the lower altcoins?

eth

i imagine you have separate wallets for all these?
no, you prolly keep them on an exchange

lmao doesn't that say "fuck off nigger" in chinese?

correct lol

Guys can you please explain market cap to a newfag?

I've almost tripled my money without really understanding but that won't continue forever. Pls respond :'(

exchange...

Dude you can literally Google it. Market cap is the total amount of money (generally usd) out in circulation.

>for that specific coin/stock
Probably should add that since you will likely miss the implication

Shut the fuck up.

You will beat most long term crypto investors and 99% of the general population with that portfolio.

Lower market cap coins are less stable. Notice how lately the ones that go over 100% increase in 1 day are low market cap, they also are more likely to lose. Decide how much you want to risk. If I had alot of money I wouldn't risk as much, but if you have little to lose, throw a little at a shitcoin like ADEX

Dude go all in on VEN. Big news this week. Going to 10x easy

thanks brah!

I think he wants to make money, not lose it.

elaborate?

Keep the WABI and maybe XLM. Get QSP, REQ, LINK to replace the rest.

Check out the vechain twitter