Binance now top volume exchange

>binance now top volume exchange
>bittrex is a piece of shit now, doesnt even accept new users, laggy as fuck, unusable
>bitfinex is a scam
>polo is shit
>quarterly burn upcoming
>bnb used for icos, more upcoming
>btc dipping, moons anyways

why the fuck are you guys not riding this shit?

bump

Because all the people behind binance are known scammers in the space, and 90% of the volume is fake. They sell premium accounts for wash trading.

lel source?

Top Scam artist chinks Binance is, the CEO is being monitored by the secret police, not to mention...

the website is coded like a bunch of pajitos did it for $100, (leaky titlebar code lel) shitty laggy interface (yes pro even worse APP is shady af)

fuck their hong gong servers the chinks still own hong kong and will swoop any of these china employees in a second. Beware if u keep money on this carnival scam.

Smart money has been accumulating BNB. Probably the safest bet to triple in the next few weeks. Now delete this thread while I buy more. Thanks

BINANCE
>CENTRAL POINT OF FAILURE

Just realised how much progress they did since last burn.
It's gonna be fucking huge this time when they announce profits.

source or bullshit

It's a pump and dump, isn't?

Fake and gay

binance adds well known scams and boiler room icos why would anyone trust them?

Fake and gay

holy shit. last time i check it had only 400m volume. good stuff.

Fake and gay

examples? they didn't add confido ,right?

implying 80% of bittrex's coins arent absolute fucking shitcoins

A pump and dump without real spike and who lasts for 5 days straight ?

It's the exchange with the most volume on earth, ahead of bittrex or bithumb, and the token is actually useful for several reason.
Also there are daytraders buying tokens constantly.

What's with this faggot op spamming this binance shilling in wvery thread?
It's the same shit about the volume or some othe rinane comment abor bittrex included

It's an incredibly strong exchange imo and the bigger the crypto space gets, the bigger Binance will become.

I've never used a stock like exchange before and I picked everything up within minutes.

Plus, day traders can get half off of every trade if they use BNB. It's a winner regardless of what anyone thinks.

stick to your buttrex then with other boomers you nany state loving faggot
binance is for chads who are responsible for their own actions

BNB should hit 10 billion market cap soon. It's volume and revenue are on pace to grow and reach e*trade size which is a 11billion marketcap on the Nasdaq. BNB probably is the only coin that produces real profits and not based on all these what if ideas years down the road.