Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLUl3WV8AjA
werenotwizards.podbean.com/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcj-UMI0uYV7bzEOTmKoUEEQRTbCXcODV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no not fake? thats easy.

nightvale
the magic tavern

those 2 comes to mind but I'm not big into podcasts.

i have been wondering, what does Veeky Forums think of the adventure zone?

youtube.com/watch?v=eLUl3WV8AjA

>Nightvale
>>/tumblr/

Their dad is the best character.

Nightvale started good tho

Penumbra

Yeah, unfortunately their dad's character isn't.

Disorganized, poor volume adjustment, awkward having family members roleplaying together. Dislike overall.

Hello From The Magic Tavern is my current recommendation.

Our Fair City.

Yep. Listen to the first season and then forget it exists.

Escape Pod
PodCastle

I think the saddest part about this is that it's not the "diversity" elements (Explicitly or implicitly gay MC) that were the downfall of WTNV -- that was there all the way in episode 1. The problem was horror/comedy vignettes dying in favor of surreal action-romance main plots. It was Cecil changing from an imposing, sometimes genuinely creepy narrator with weird soft spots (A potentially dangerous infatuation with the visiting scientist, over-the-top 'cute' reaction to the hovering cat) to a generally sweet narrator who happens to relate creepy things like they're nothing.

The second arc was still alright though because Strex/Kevin/Smiling God had a nicely weird and fairly threatening presence. Listen through episode 49 and call it complete there.

Adventure zone
Dnd is for nerds
Friday night quests
Roll to seize
The command zone
Commanderin'
MtA
Gf bracket
Drive to work

werenotwizards.podbean.com/

sexy accents

>Podcast

Average 5/10. Has all kinds of problems.

>The animations people do.

Magical Bryan and Daryl are hilarious.

Been listening to Crescent Coast on liberation media. Trying to get into werewolf without having any friends to play it with currently.

Question: any other podcasts in nwod, not necessarily werewolf that are worth looking into?

I've been using one of those youtube to mp3 sites and listening to Critical Role like a podcast. It makes long car drives so much more entertaining.

>inb4 normie, shill, etc

That's a good idea. I don't have time to watch talking heads for hours but I do have hours for listening while commuting and walking.

I actually like Achievement Hunter's Dungeons and Dragons show. It's infuriating and hilarious at the same god damn time.

The MacElroys have the worst fucking voices. One of them, I think Griffin, sounds like the biggest fucking faggot.

My faves are: drunks and dragons, random encounters, happy jacks rpg, order 66, and geeks under grace.

Any love for the Easy Allies one; Tabletop Escapades?

Acquisitions Incorporated.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcj-UMI0uYV7bzEOTmKoUEEQRTbCXcODV

The princes of the universe exalted podcast seems fun and so is the congenial side podcast.

Critical Hit, from Major Spoilers. The DM is what most of us can only aspire to be.

Hello From the Magic Tavern lost me when they started having the Jew character. Not even from /pol/, but it felt forced and wasn't that funny.
I listen to fantasy to escape these issues, dude.

I really like it. The quality is decent. But the fact that it's biweekly and only an hour at a time. If you think about it like that and the fact that experience and magic items are handled how they are. And how there's two casters but nobody has more then a basic understanding of spell slots. But I really do like them and there homage arcs. Idk first post ever.

Only funny DnD podcast, and I like the DM's style more than Mercer's. Audio quality is poor though.

Not exactly tg related, but the now-discontinued Knifepoint Horror has some good episodes.