Real question, why doesn't Veeky Forums ever coordinate a PnD?

Real question, why doesn't Veeky Forums ever coordinate a PnD?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GF8cSVn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS!

In all seriousness, we could in no way accomplish this. We are too little in number and not enough coins to make any difference

cus it’s easier to just join a PnD discord

this is an ant colony. we accomplish truly great things but no one knows what the fuck is going on at any given time

Veeky Forums can't even count to ten without fucking it up. Watch and see

>We are too little in number
I think we are enough to do it.
We could pump something, shill it on reddit and dump it on their normie faces... who's with me?

The problem with this, is there are always redditfaggots spying here and "helping" their normie friends. I assure you some "hero" would go there and save everyone to get some thumbs up or some bs normie attention.

Because in reality we're actually a bucket of crabs who are ready and willing to pull down anyone who makes it at the top through sabotage, deception, bribery and other various form of conniving mishaps.

1 for LINK

People will try to maximize their gains rather than work together on a PnD in a fair way.
tl;dr
game theory

these

Would be really fun to see reddit get shit on though.

I'm down fuck it, I need to but some BTC in a dip

Not me, I actually want you all to become filthy rich and live happy lives :)

they do all the time, just look out for their discord links

Good idea
Ok faggots buy link until $100, i promise not to sell at $95

Veeky Forums does it all the time inadvertently. Whenever something new gains traction everyone fomos in. It's like the radio, you hear things you didn't think about looking into. Reddit works the same way but to a lesser degree, it is more tightly managed.

>Veeky Forums: the post

I've wondered this too. Ive also wondered if Sergey will answer the eventual question of "why don't you do any marketing or promotions?" with "I have, I shill 22 hours a day on fourchan"

lurk more dude, happens all the time

I'm all up for it OP

probably the only way to benefit from PnD is decentralize it, the admins should have no advantages.

For research purposes: discord.gg/GF8cSVn

because we cant work together, we surely have Pnd accidentally but on purpose would be a shitshow of people trying to out accumulate each other beforehand

If we were to PnD it has to be a coin that is literally worthless at the moment.

What is the dumbest shittiest coin you can possibly think of?

bitbean

I coordinated that Potcoin pnd. I made a killing off you idiots.

We aren't coordinated enough.

Well if we're gonna do this we need a fucking thread or something

because we're all anonymous

So everyone search for a telegram group kekpump. I am creating it ASAP and lets start this. Everyone made gains & I am here, drooling. KEK-KEK HURRAY!

thats what we have been doing dummy. by chancoin

lePen coin

we did, we are just doing the dumping now.

I'm gonna start doing daily pump threads, I'm kind of offended that we haven't done this in the first place.

It's dishonest, and Veeky Forums is full of good Christians who try to live Biblical lives.