I got 3BTC

Where would you put 3BTC for a year? Keep in BTC? Another coin? Keep in mind, this is almost $60,000 that I can afford to lose.

got your back hombre

Commodities, with that much money you need to protect what you have. The long term cycle coming is commodities.

>rainbowdollars

What do you know OP?

Well- I would say split it between REQ, XLM, and ETH. Then once you're all 3x on all of those you can jump back into BTC.

Nothing. Just needed a picture to post a new topic. Money seemed like an appropriate picture.

Interesting. No Link or Req? Thought those were getting the buzz recently?

I have other funds for my retirement, crypto was an experiment I started in 2014. This is literally extra cash. As I said, this is money I can lose and it won't affect me at all.

Only 3? I figured I would need at least 5 to have a good mix.

This.

50/50 BTC/ETH

all in BCH and XMR.

Awesome than spread it around LTC EOS and if you want higher risk in some smaller shitcoins.

Why Monaco?

invest in:

$LINK
$REQ
$RCN
$XVG
$TRX
$ADA

you'll be a multi millionaire by 2020

>buy high sell low
this is you right user?

ETH is the blue chip, the other two are dynamite, take a look at their graph, twitter supporters growth and word of mouth. Everyone on /bi/z was shitting on ETH and calling it a scam and a ponzi when it was first out, just like Monaco, the harder it went up the more people shat on it, till they hopped in the train, I've seen this happen before, it's going to the billion cap club and you're invited. DRP will take another 5 month probly.

>ETH is the blue chip
>networked clogged by crypto beanie babies
cannot contain my sides

>eth not scalable
>muh cardano, ark, blah blah

Yea at least ethereum has a network that exists. Scalability is not solved overnight... people will get rekt following these ethereum imitating hypecoins... did u not see what first mover advantage did for btc?

>did u not see what first mover advantage did for btc
people finally started getting into btc and now its so broken, the developers won't even call it a currency
really activates my almonds

>Name is literally CUC

keep at least 2 btc

>that I can afford to lose
bitbean

I remember there was this guy that continued to shit on ETH all year in 2016, wonder what happened on him, had the same objections with you I think.