Blockfolio Thread

Please give honest opinions

Buy more

Of? Do you believe these coins are good long term picks, im planning on HODLING and maybe swing trading

Solid Blockfolio, I’d maybe take some of those gains and invest in more established coins

all your coin has mooned recently. Are you chasing ATH or you bought before user?

Also I have roughly 15k of savings in my bank account but 8k does not belong to me, if i were to withdraw 1k-3k i would put it into ADA

biz shitcoins

I bought it during the moons before the ATHs, i do believe they will increase in the long term but I still need assurance haha

Quadrupled my 10k

Will I lambo?

poorfag here. how retarded is my aeon "investment"? be merciless.

Not like that. Put everything into ADA

Retarded/poor
Go all in on ADA

Waiting to sell my BAT bags till I pull in a little more profit, thinking about increasing my XMR holdings?

R8 my success story
>Be wagecuck with God tier credit
>get 10k loan less than a week ago
>waiting two more weeks then paying it of
Feels good not being retard.

>mfw made close to $7,000 today

samefag

I'm not sure you know what that word means poorfag

Would've been better to do it a week ago but if you do it now you'll still be able to make gains and replace it. Don't be a pussy.

Go balls deep nigga
SeeAnd

shilling a bit too hard pajeet try to be more subtle

You mad nigga

>I sold my 80k TRX for 200$

Where do I buy altcoins in a centralized place?

Poor fag here startet with 500 dollars 2 weeks ago. Will i make it? please male suggestions. Will throw 100 bucks in every month.

>11k link
>10k req
>60k fun

is this going to bring me 100k in 2018?

buy more tron

TRX is a literal pump n dump for Justin Sun's Chinese investors. His twitter is literally all about pumping the coin.

You're not supposed to hold that shit during the downturns. You sell when it reaches top, then wait for Justin Sun to tweet something that pumps it, and you buy in again.

I got you, i may aswell wait for the next pump to do that

It can still take quite a downturn before Justin makes another tweet. But if you want to risk it, sure.

It's a dreamer project with a 10 year timeline. He might have been sincere when it started, but it's become pretty obvious that he and the people around him are using it to milk money out of people with constant hype and false promises.

Bumping this nigga

Where we finna be, Linkies and whatever the fuck we are called for holding REQ?

Solid alt holdings. You should definitely start accumulating LTC and ETH tho.

Need to buy GAS

Stared with 3.5k in fucking JUNE, which makes means I may as well have lost money. That being said. .how am I looking?

>all in on shitcoins
SWEATING

started with $756, lost a bit figuring out how to work this stuff. i think. ignore the little amount of ETH, i guess that's stuck there forever?

REQ is a solid pick to ride on for the next couple months. good user.

>tfw lost $15 in the last 2 days with no gains

nice

TRX was a good pump n dump a day ago but I dont see the value in keeping it long-term compared to most coins

If you want to invest into risky, far-off promises get xtrabytes

Alternatively wait till ripple drops some more then buy before it moons again.

>holding 10 mana

Good I'm not the only dickhead that got burnt by that

First time trader here

Does the blockchain app automatically know my credit card info so I can automatically make purchases?

no...
You have to enter them manually. It's not connected to any accounts.

I can't find where to add funds
I already made purchases though so I thought it already knew my info

add coin. then click on it. slide left until you get to holdings or tap it. enter info.

ya they have u in the database. u just buy the coin u want and it takes it out of a loan.

>purchases
>blockfolio

Blockfolio is a portfolio app, it doesn’t let you buy crypto. Jesus. People like this are trying to get into crypto?

Started with 180AUD. hit 1180 yesterday.

Hodling until I can sell doge at 90 and DGB at 300

If everyone's grandpa invests into the top 10 coins we all make money, right?

We should make flyers and send them to retirement homes

A

I'm a fucking retard... Anyway... Any advice?

HODL? Sell?

I would only cash out the BTC and only if you’re up or even. No reason to sell anything else. Selling ETH would be the worst thing you could do.

I really want to make it, been holding since 2014

At least want to be comfy with 40k+ but ideally I'd like a lot more than that

Get some BTC and more XRP.

This is mine sans XRP.

How are you only at 9 grand if you started in 2014? That doesn’t even make sense. Did you cash out your other 100k?

buy salt and chainlink

Will I make it to at least 100k

Holy shit bro, take profit in that Cardano before you eat it.

Is it better to buy ADA with BTC or ETH

Holding. Should I bail for something else?

Oy

Am I gonna make it biz

you probably wont get anywhere with that little invested. especially in a coin with a high marketcap. buy some req, xrb, or another shitcoin that has possible massive returns. keep it in the exchange and sell at the pump.

I bought some, cashed out some at some point, and just let it sit and forgot about it

Rate my portfolio, buy xrb now or cry later normies

Been lurking and reading for a week now. Just invested today.

R8

give it time and you will make gains guaranteed. Its too fucking quick and easy honestly my man.

Is this too diversified?

Are my coin choices ok though? I was thinking of getting rid of XMR and putting it in something riskier(maybe just split it between REQ/FUN). It just keeps bouncing between $340-$350.

yes wtf. go 100% on xmr and maybe pick one other coin to gamble 10% with

Should I move some of the bitcoin into other stuff? Or am I just being impatient.

go 100% in raiblocks, when it goes to a big exchange will go up huge

Not sure if im spread a bit thin here..

Needs more REQ