Warhammer 40,000 general /40kg/

"Av14 is to strong" edition

>Dank Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-RRy13XQTU

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Don't you dare dog ear the pages.)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Obsidian_Mirror
1d4chan.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Obsidian_Mirror#Playing_the_Obsidian_Order),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the Orkz!

I want the Eldar out of 40k.

You're forgetting one thing about the Dreadclaw: it's a flier with hover. It doesn't need to be accurate when it can turbo boost into location and jink. It offers protection for a turn, you can assault out of it, and after it dumps it's load, it goes around harassing objectives and shitting fire on people.

Holy shit, you guys finally did something first.

>kek
first time i've seen that and not the usual
>remove tau from 40k
also someone should add "remove faction X for being OP" to the bingo.

You have to take it up with Phill "Eldar lose? Not these rules!" Kelly.

Horatio, best waifu

They also die first.

Nth for Space Marines that don't turn traitor left and right.

Everyone else was using unwieldy weapons, so fore once I2 was enough.

You guys know this doesn't replace the Eldar rules, right?

Had to be loyal to be a traitor.

Yes but why would you ever use the eldar rules?

nth for how do I dawk angles

You know that's a 100% unedited screen cap, right? It's straight out of Feb WD

Where are not! Guilliman models?

You need to calculate angle's Veeky Forums

Because you don't want an Ynnari army, you want Craftworld Eldar.

Won't stop WAACers, true.

It's like you dont understand Veeky Forums. We gauge every meta as super competitive because we dont understand the power of that meta. So we naturally assume all eldar players will use the new broken rules just like how all tau players are riptide spamming fags

I just want some Exodite support.

I want more new oldshit, not more new newshit.

If jetbike is extremely bulky... does this mean i can put jetbike in a venom?

>"I really want a Deathwing army!"
>"If you deepstrike your entire army, you lose automatically turn 1"

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA.

They're going to Age of Sigmar us, aren't they?

Nope.

No

Yea.
But shhhh, or denyers will hear and start shilling again.

you dont lose though because you have auto deepstrikes on turn 1 because drop pods exist

Yes, but they aren't gonna change the name.

Judging from the sprues, it's entirely possible to model Yvraine without her oversized dress and also to modify her corset (into a leotard for example) with minimal greenstuffing.

How many of you are gonna try that?

Bad English user please go.

as you can see most of her accessories are on separate pieces

>still playing Eldar
>not WAAC

Of course not. Age of Sigmar was an update to Warhammer Fantasy Battles. Warhammer 40,000: Age of Guilliman is a completely separate thing. /GW

I'm going to play Ynnari but with considerable Dark Eldar and Harlequin units.

You can't call me WAAC.

>uses jetbikes
>not scatterlasers
>people look at you like you are from another planet

Are AoS models the same size as 40k models? I was thinking of picking up the khorne box to use as Berzerkers

>I'm going to play Ynnari
>You can't call me WAAC

Veeky Forums's angles have to be on the obtuse spectrum

USAfags? I know they are stupid, but I think you are getting trigger way too much.

Yeah, those guys work really great.

No

diff user
>DE
>harlequin
>waac
this ALL ELDEER OH PEEE es bullshit.
unless his DE are raiders for wraiths
and all his infantry are conveniently spider shapped

I need a plastic model I can use as a C'tan shard.

Not the one that's in the Tesseract Vault though.

I made a deal with my friend.

I have been playing sisters fluffed as 1d4chan.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Obsidian_Mirror against his Dark Angels, in matches that have escalated from 500pt to 2000pt games. So few to no priests, no Celestine, lots of special weapons in small groups. I wanted to use the homebrew rules there (1d4chan.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Obsidian_Mirror#Playing_the_Obsidian_Order), so I offered for his Hatred and Preferred Enemy (Chaos Space Marines) to include (Order of the Obsidian Mirror) in exchange for allowing me to use them. Additionally, I probably won't ever field Celestine while using those rules, just because.

His play style usually includes lots of deep striking deathwatch terminators, and ravenwing bikes, with some heavy armor that may or may not be transporting assault terminators.

Who do you think got the better end of the stick, ignoring fluff?

I want taht cat.

>Ynnari
>not OP

New Eldar thingy allows war walkers to deepstrike and not scatter?

Now their not used units are broken.

Not even mad thou I love GW walkers

Sentinels, Penitent Engines, War Walkers, Dune Crawlers, Kill Kans. dreadnoghts can go and stay go

>veiny bone

deathwing*, not deathwatch.

I love GW walkers too like the Ripti- oh wait

Are ruststalkers worth it? I already have a unit of 5 infiltrators, so now I'm wondering sould I make the new box into 5 ruststalkers or boost the existing unit up to 10 infiltrators. Or maybe a new unit of 5 infs?

>Implying you wouldn't give her your veiny bone

>wanting to fuck elf women

Even CWE isn't necessarily WAAC. Hell, even Wraith based Eldar isn't necessarily WAAC. A spirit seer with wraithblades, foot slogging wraithguard and some accompanying wraithlords supported by aspects and guardians is hardly anything to complain about. Apparently you're just a cunt for liking Eldar because scatbikes and WKs exist.

>Photoshop

Why the fuck do they do that shit? I want to see the work of the cosplay not some shitty photoshopped crap

There is nothing rule-wise that prevents me using Ynnari with Haemonculus Coven allies, right?

let's take these premises
>harlequin are trash
for the most part I don't know people arguing against this, haven't looked through the codex but for the most part people don't field without "I just like harlequins"
>DE considered one of the weakest codexes
nuff' said
>combining them together is not normally op with allies
What fromations do the Ynnari provide that actually that makes two of the worst codexes in the game viable together.

well I'm not going to entirely disagree with you but i am going to point to craftworld formations and bs 5 spiders being more then just scat bikes for cheap.
The wraith wall i like, with the old d-cannons too. miss that shit.

What kind of herecy is this?
I will interrogate this filthy xenos myself. Bring her into my private quarters. And disturb me during the interrogation.

Searching for feedback on a minimalist attempt to turn Thousand Sons into a viable force.

>eldar isnt waac because people can intentionally gimp thier army

I mean you arnt wrong but you understand how this is pulling the finest of hairs

Adhesions, you cunt.

user please is like saying Orks are good because when I face them with my SoB I go out of my way to not include Flamer, Meltas and Bolters

Craftworld formations don't really break anything unless you're using them to boost units that are already broken. The wraith hosts formations rule isn't the problem, it's that it makes the already bullshit wraith knight better. It's the reverse of space marine formations, which take units that are a bit shit and turn them into fucking nonsense.

Please explain what the abbreviation WAAC means, then think about what you just said.

It's manufactured armour.
Shaped by bone-singers to be shapely and but still grown.
I have no idea why it would be sporting veins given it was carefully directed.
actually, i don't think i want to venture any further down this train of thought
I should have rephrased it in retrospect but the point is it piles up.

>Intentionally gimp their army

No, you have to go out your way to be OP. In what world do you think the average player is taking multiple wraith knights and taking nothing else but min-maxed squads of 3 scatbikes or 3 units of Spiders?

>and disturb me during the interrogation.

Oh my. Din't know you felt that way, sah.

>you have to go out your way to be OP

im not disputing that, however you have to go out of your way to make eldar not a top tier codex aswell, because you are actively avoiding the strong units

amending my errors
while grown the armour is still to some extent manufactured by sapient life with control over the growth of the item.
I have no idea why a race that favours speed, grace and AESTHETICS would intentionally mar their Armour in a way that makes it grotesque
It suggests the armour was grown poorly,

>using the literal definition of waac

user look where you are, waac/op/cheese/toptier are all used interchangeably here

Its eldar courtship, teh bonesinger is hitting on that banshee.

I feel like your opponent got the better deal there. Fear is just going to slide off Dark Angels and whilst Stealth is nice, I don't think that it's quite as good as Hatred and Preferred Enemy against you. Reducing leadership is nice, but also not something that Marines will find troubling. I think the Order's disadvantages was supposed to be the lack of Priests.

Looks fairly similar to my own, though I don't really get what Chaos Sorcery is supposed to do, Blessing of Tzeentch seems like a pretty pointless change and Favoured of Tzeentch is still useless.

I also think a more elegant fix for the discipline of Tzeentch would be to just make Doombolt the primaris, it's already the most useful and iconic power in there.

Want to start 40k.
Sell me your faction

Do you like to devour your enemies? Do you like having cool looking models that dont do alot? Do you love the assault phase? Do you like being gimped by a cunt that doesnt know how to write your dex and then complain about it? If so Nids are just for you

I'm tempted to leave the chunky wraps around her hips off, because I don't like how thick it makes her look. But the huge swishy dress is staying.

>because I don't like how thick it makes her look

REAL AELDARI HAVE CURVES!

Bonesinger had hiccups.

We bring only death, and leave only carrion. It is a message even a Human can understand.

Move through cover and deepstrike on the entire army

make a plan and execute it well and see all these dirty meta factions get destroyed by puny humans who are also royalty

execute it badly and lose turn 2

The new flavor of the year will be Adeptus Sororitas.
Sisters will finally be taken seriously

Yeah, but that's hardly something unique to Eldar. You have to navigate the same minefield with Tau, and to a lesser degree Marines and Necrons as well.

we have candy and lobotomies so you should be good little user and receive your gifts from the omnissiah
umbasa
great now all can think off is a bone singer sneezing a hole in a wall

Harlequins aren't taken because the tax on their special detachment is huge and they can't field a standard CAD (no HQ). The Ynnari can take a 10 point HQ and some jetbike troops to unlock half a dozen Harlequin psykers, who get a primaris that's nearly as game breaking as invisibility.

Original guy here, am I OP?

>playing Ynnameme
R E M O V E

necrons arnt really onthe same scale, they are just fucking annoying to play against

And if you roll haze of dreams you can make enemy treat everyone like they have invisibility.

didn't know that, still then the user is gimping himself if he is taking DE over CW.
Jesus fuck that concerns me greatly

pic related

>I don't really get what Chaos Sorcery is supposed to do
Allows regular Sorcerers to generate from Divination and Telekinesis, like the Scarab Occult Sorcerer and Exalted Sorcerer.

> Blessing of Tzeentch seems like a pretty pointless change
It's essentially turning your Invuln into FNP. It's a pretty big shift (probably a bit too big, I've been thinking about dropping Rubricae to a 5++).

> Favoured of Tzeentch is still useless
Favored of Tzeentch will pretty much always be useless. Either baseline Tzeentch units are super weak without it, or they're viable without it and OP with it. The real version is extremely powerful, but it's too difficult to unlock and doesn't mesh with what I did with Blessing of Tzeentch.

>elegant fix to make Doombolt the primaris
But then Tzeentch's Firestorm is still dogshit, and Doombolt primaris would be absurdly good. Doombolt is a power that could be justified as WC1 or 2, and I don't think it would be a balanced WC1 primaris power. If I was going to make additional spell changes, I'd do something about Boon of Mutation. Maybe add +/-1 to the result? Maybe reroll one of the dice?

Do you like playing with beautiful models and cool as hell fluff but awful rules? Then consider playing the Thousand Sons, you will never look this amazing while losing.

Unless of course you get the broken as shit FW rules and just shit on everyone.

>Outflanking ignores cover melta squads or rending heavy flamer squads with stealth and shrouding
Go home Phil, you're drunk.

Do you like Literally Never Dying? Do you like being able to build your army for more or less any tactic? Do you like science, The Terminator and Egypt?

THEN DO I HAVE THE FACTION FOR YOU.

>The new flavor of the year will be Adeptus Sororitas.
>Sisters will finally be taken seriously
I don't really see that as being true.
maybe just maybe they will write them up for 8th, balance them to be OP in 8th and let them loose so people will buy more imperials.
but they also wear the fleur de lis, which means they are frogs and i want them to fail

>Jetbikes with different weapons
>Rader with Disntegrator Cannon
ha?

If i dont model poison sacs on the backs of my hormagants will you all hang me?

Raider and Kabalites is for Anti-Infantry, why waste points on Dark Lance?

No-one's gonna care about something like that. It's a poor upgrade on top of a bad unit anyway.