Veeky Forums, help me turn my mom's $1 million in stocks into $5 million within 10 years

Veeky Forums, help me turn my mom's $1 million in stocks into $5 million within 10 years.

She is giving all of it to me + I have a million-dollar house waiting for me.

Plz no crypto suggestions because we all know crypto is a playground for throwaway money and not sweat-and-tears money (I have my own crypto stack...good enough).

Thanks.

If this is by SOME chance not a stupid larp, you need to ignore every other post in this thread and start accumulating Omise Go in large quantities on dips. After that turn off your internet until Q2 2018. Most people don't understand what is about to happen with this token because they don't understand the tech behind it, or the scope of the financial system it is about to upend.

It's not a LARP. We can't take out the stocks for a while because it's part of my mom's retirement. So, no OmiseGo.

Just put it all in the SP500 you cuck or put in the hands of some trust fund manager.

Time in the market > actions in the market

Fucking well-off kido will put all his mom money into moons and loose a good chuck of it.
This shit is for neet. If I had this kind of money I wouldn't put it into crypto

put it all in MOMO. Not even joking it will 10x in 10 years at least.

JD.com

Split it, 50%verge (xvg) 50%REQ
Thank me

lol

>calls crypto childish
>inherits mommys money
You should invest it in fucking off

>$1M to $5M in 10 years with stocks

Unless you're Warren Buffett or yolo everything on options that isn't going to happen.

HAHAHAH HE IS SERIOUS

Nice larp.

I have my own crypto stack, as I said. I would never put hard-earned money into crypto lmao.

This is pretty much the norm for upper-middle class Asians. You get everything your parent's own. I know biz is mostly white, so you guys got kicked out at age 18.

>mommy inheritancebucks
>hard earned money

honestly please kill yourself

Are you stupid? It's not my money right now. It will become mine when I begin paying for everything. It's my mom's hard-earned money.

Damn you white people don't understand the concept of a family lmao.

He's trying to make money, not lose it all on chuck e cheese tokens retard.

Buy Jan 2018 calls on vrx at 40

>wypipo

you /nigger/?

Chink, nigger, pajeet, it's all pink once we push them through the woodchipper!

Have someone suck your dick 1 million times for 1$ each time.

Fuck off nigger gook you people are subhuman

Monster beverage, it's the next coca-cola of the soda industry if coca-cola does not outright buy monster to prevent that

Discover financial still has extreme scalability especially when compared to Visa/Mastercard and they are rolling out cashback checking and more banking options soon

Turning Point Brands but you know them as Zig-Zag, they make great legal high products such as nicotine products and papers used with joints/blunts and they avoid the mainstream tobacco lawsuits that big tobacco companies get hit with

Innovative Industrial Properties they are a realestate investor group that helps marijuana facilities from medical to recreational find buildings easily, it's a rich bitch in the marijuana industry to get zoning approval, they take the bullshit out of it and help a company with money easily find a place they like

Constellation Brands they make Corona, Svedka vodka and invest in other legal highs including a Canadian cannabis company

Brown-Forman they make and own Jack Daniels which is more then a legal high drink, Jack Daniels has several food-based product lines both in retail stores and foods, I just got done eating a Jack Daniels Burger from Fridays so not only do you get profit from the drink but you get profit from the name being licensed

Target and only cause they just made several investments that are going to make them hit their all time high but after that its gonna fall

Thoughts?

>I would never put hard-earned money into crypto lmao

Damn that is legitimately retarded. If you're on biz you should know enough about crypto to realize it isn't some make believe funny money but technology which is revolutionizing the financial system...long term I don't see the risk.

You're Asian though so you have lower T and are thus more of a pussy and less able to make aggressive financial decisions. Sucks to be you