Imagine being a whale in times like these

I mean a real whale. Going up to bat against the kike banksters while the rest of the commonfolk cheer you on from the order book. It'd be epic as fuck. Knowing that the fate of the crypto world and NEETs everywhere rests in your hands.

I've often thought of this, it must be a crazy feeling

I've been discussing this with my colleagues, the fate of the economy seriously rests on the shoulders of those that bought millions of coins when they were worth a fraction of a cent.

It's also the same reason why I don't think a short can ever really happen, the financial security of whales rests on BTC staying alive. They will try everything within their power to stop it from happening.

wtf, I love whales now. For real.

Whales are sick greedy fucks screwing others people over on a daily basis. They are barely better than banksters.

they are the banksters, and they have taken control and can manipulate both sides of the house. it's over

Banksters didnt even notice btc until it hit 3k

pretty much :)

the whales are bought by wallstreet you fuck. it's us poor NEETs vs the world now HAHAHAHAHA

So you're saying sell?

W-Will the elder whale save us?

The whales aren't all wall street people, though there is overlap. These whales are going to fucking destroy wall street. I bet they're fucking with the price to make it dip, so that big players on wall street bet that the value of Bitcoin will only be 17 or 18k or even lower in January.

Then when it comes BTC will be like 25k, and it will go up and down constantly pumping and dumping on Wall Street.

Imagine being a whale and being able to capitalize massively on normie fears of futures by just dumping a literal fuckton of BTC, Laughing at the catalog on Veeky Forums as normies panic sell. See it dip down 5-10% and rebuying for 10s to 100s of thousands in profit.

Its literally this fucking easy for the megawhales.

i dont know what hes saying. if you dont buy the dip, youre gonna be pissed.

Buy the dip at $500?

Delusional. I have $3.5m in BTC right now and I can do absolutely nothing. There isn't enough liquidity in the world for me to convert to USDT or alts at the moment.

Fuck off, whales are assholes that happily shill a coin and dump on poor people like us.

Like honestly if I met a whale or someone from this board I would do everything in my power to fuck you over. I would try to steal your coins, but if that didn't work I would beat you up and magnet your hard drives.

Why? Cause this board is full with shitty people. Money changes people.

>200 BTC
you aren't a whale

>There isn't enough liquidity in the world
You can market sell $3.5m of BTC on GDAX right now and price would only move by $220, less than 1%

Yes I am poorfag, and the more money one has in crypto the less they can do.

Go ahead and ask Roger why he isn't putting up his 10,000 BTC wall.

K looking into it. I have never traded on GDAX.

this is true but there is always good and bad whales

Th FBI is one of those whales

Nah it's just not going to work. They impose a $10k daily withdrawal limit. I submitted a request to increase that limit so we'll see what happens.

seems about fair market value

No they auctioned off the Silk Road bitcoins a few years ago. If I recall they sold them in blocks of 1000 coins.