CME futures just opened

CME futures just opened.

This is within an hour of late afternoon Sunday trading. Tomorrow morning is when the traders actually show up to work.

This is actually the end we've all been anticipating, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/future/bitcoin futures cme
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BTC1!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yesssss, sell so I can accumulate more at cheaper price for the real bull run.

ehhh. I got back into bitcoin a few weeks ago to cash out the change in my old wallets and going to try to short this bubble...

Well....

Now I am thinking there is a chance Wall Street simply won't be able to help themselves from blowing a bigger bubble.

Our entire financial industry is geared up for blowing bubbles. They legitimately might not be able to stop it.

shacking weak hands

user what time would the day start tomorrow? and in which timezone? I have a feeling this might be correct. Crash today to inflate tomorrow.

So we're gonna follow future prices now, is that it?

protip: buy the dip, or, go into ETH + ERC20
ETH is undervalued

yes, tail will wag the dog

nah, whales are playing along to shake dumb normies. Buy the dip as usual, ATH in a couple of days.

these imo

Pretty much.

The tethered fake money flooding into bitcoin was only going to sustain it so much.

where can I see futures charts?

in particular this is because BTC will grow MUCH more slowly with futures manipulation. people will be looking for similar returns in other coins. coinbase is coming out with ERC20 tokens next year and the CEO holds 600k ETH. may as well buy in with a diversified portfolio. you only need 1% returns a day on average to make like 37x on the year, lel

lol

yes, that's the point. don't stand in front of a speeding train.

>ETH is undervalued
Do people still really believe this? It's a mess of a platform with constant security issues and network congestion. It uses it's own relatively obscure language and only really got the market cap it has to facilitate the ERC20 ICO scam phase which drove regulators into a frenzy.

Even with it's meteoric rise, it wasn't the best platform to invest for ROI either. NEM beat it considerably and will probably continue to do so. Honestly i'd struggle to find reasons to invest into ETH at this point in time, curious what yours are?

my investments for 2018 are basically

>hold 1 BTC for the sake of it
>ETH
>ERC20 tokens that aren't obvious shitcoins
>NEO
>NEM
>STRATIS

and maybe a few others. NEO is also undervalued imo, as is NEM

Should be on any financial site, CME is a major exchange:

marketwatch.com/investing/future/bitcoin futures cme

Personally I like the TradingView site as it has the best charting tools:

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BTC1!

also pretty sure ETH futures and an ETH ETF are in the works long-term.

They should be coming in 2018.

Ah fair enough then. Good spread. Will have to look into NEO properly at some point.

How do you get 1% returns every day? I know if you picked the right choices this year you could have 125x your portfolio this year but I doubt the marketcap of crypto is going to expand as massively in 2018 as it did in 2017.

This desu~
You guys can sell I'll take a holiday discount and buy those bags...and don't worry when you come back in 2018 I'll gladly sell them back to you at a premium.

>babe hat

lol her name is kassy dillon and i like her twitter but shes a 7

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo

We the banks now

Are you me?

Chinese ETH, but slightly different. Remember, the PRC government insists on control over this sort of thing. there have hardly been any ICOs on NEO yet, to say nothing of the other platform chains. China will eventually ease up on its bans once it has determined the appropriate regulation and course of action. then you will see NEO go up a lot. Blockchain is a big part of China's plan for the future and you know the Chinese love to plan shit.

this is the same reason I'm interested in NEM, STRATIS, QTUM etc., when you have a platform and can support ICOs you can get a nice big pump in price. worked for ETH!

imo it should be possible if you just avoid obvious shitcoins. i'll be playing with about 100k in capital in 2018 so we'll see how it goes.

Well it depends, it's VERY interesting. The question is:

Does Wall Street have enough Bitcoins to dump and make us panic sell?

If they do not or people still believe in BTC / will not panic sell this whole thing will blow up in their faces. You have to keep in mind, crypto is HEAVILY manipulated. And somebody stands a lot to gain from when they fuck over wall street by pumping the price of BTC and all the short contracts come tumbling down. For every short contract there is somebody on the opposite side after all. What of that somebody was a group with a shitton of manoney which they will use to pump BTC prices, now they have even more money by fucking over Wall Street.

A lot can happen here, it's a very interesting experiment.

>5:00 PM
>sell my ETH and LTC
>buy BTC

if i had just waited a few hours, i would've had so much more btc. i thought the FUD would peak at 5 PM. why...

Already stabilizing. The Chinese/Koreans will keep it floating for a while.

THE END DAYS ARE HERE

I TRIED TO WARN YOU, YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

WE ARE DOOMED

Isn't btc already speculative? why are there futures?

So you can make money while you're making money

He doesnt have xlm or ada....

>and some others
I actually flipped my XLM for Ripple just before the Ripple 3x.

Wall st doesn't have near eno7gh power to crash bitcoin
They are pushing hard with their media fud but that's all they can do
Watch them get destroyed and beg uncle Sam for another bailout

nice exaggerated 10% drop, faggot.

This time tomorrow

Zoom out you fucking faggot

To stabilise the price so it can be an actual currency now the normies are in why we all bet of shitcoins for mad gains.

Trader here. Looks like a good long to me. CME may be oldschool money but they're the new kids in crypto.

>sold at 18750
>have to buy back in at a loss
god damn it

Wall Street has trillions, if they wanted to put in enough resources they absolutely could kill it. Personally I think it'd be more profitable for them to scare weak hands, buy up cheap bitcoin, and then pump it with the rest of us though.

Back to $19K on GDAX their Bit-Chain short doesn't seem to going so well

they absolutely can not, you obviously are not involved in any way in wall street..

Correct I'm not in Wall Street but its not as if I'm exaggerating their assets so go ahead and explain why I'm wrong.

Yeah this is what is see. Wall Street will want in on this fucker and run it into the 100s of K's.

Does anyone accept NEM?

do you know wall st at all?
they add speculative instruments ontop of instruments ontop of instruments ontop of underlying assets
its a shitshow and the inevitable infection of wall st into crypto has begun

No, they don't. Even without Satoshi's million bitcoin wallet, there's no way that Wall Street can risk the necessary funds to collapse the crypto market. If the big wallets move in on time, Wall Street will get their margins called (they would need to leverage their positions to create such a financial turmoil) which could bust them and billions of dollars. I doubt they will try something so stupid when they can find ways to profit off it.

If market manipulation does occur, I expect to see it using different coins - say using Ripple's or Wanchain financial infrastructure to short down Neo or Nem and slow down smart contracts or network mining development in Asia. But it's still too early for that, I think.

kek no banks will actually touch crypto, but whatever wall street will still want in even if banks arent in