How much XLM do you own biz?

>120k

100k here, wish I bought more a few days ago.

all in at 90k

5450, to be fair, I was a poorfag who bought in with $650 a week or so ago.

BEST COIN considering I tripled in like, a week-

i switched some to xmr

2200, Don't think I'll ever make it

tank u i needed mor weeners lol

Same 120k

27000 :(

Only 1800. Got some dosh in some other coins too though. They're keeping me steady through this BTC dip.

Any reason to expect one more dip? I'm ready to buy but would love if it could drop below .2 USD one more time.

50k, got another 5k fiat ready to buy this dip

> 6k

Doubled almost, I'm happy.

Maybe 500 at most :(

if BTC stays at 18-19k over the holidays, I expect XLM to be at around 2500-3000 sats

So get in now you mean

if futures trading really had no impact, then probably yea. pr wise stellar is really going after ethereum, so who knows where this goes

13.5k here...
Not alot but I'm comfortable holding, already made $2k from this gem.

1.5k, feels bad

I'm a poor fag but start a full time job in January so hopefully it doesn't completely moon before then so I can accumulate more

bought it with some dust I had on bittrex awhile back

300k since Palm Beach told me to back in October

someone just bought the entire order book

TO

THE

MOON

must...not...sleeep....

Lets get this party started let’s go go go

This technology itself is amazing and usable. Expect to see Stellar and Ark in worldwide daily use soon. Its kind of thing you've been wondering why isn't in wide use in 2017 if you ever had to send money to someone abroad. It will be a name everyone will know. We can all become millionaires on XLM alone.

What's a realistic value for this coin by the end of 2018?

nobody knows you brainlet

$1500+

300k, this is the coin I retire from

How do you guys buy xlm?

Jealous! :)
But congrats you're going to make it haha

binance

poloniex

Coinbase from next year ;)
(Not really but I know we are all hoping this happens haha)

Now which is better in terms of ease of use? I want to send some coins from coinbase there to trade in. I wish I could just outright buy xlm with money.

send your coinbase coins to GDAX first before you send to exchanges. if you don’t wanna get dicked on fees, trust me

Explain?
I usually just throw mine from coinbase into binance am I losing loads?

Thanks mate. I was looking into gdax but to get verified and shit it needed my picture (I guess to match up with my drivers license). I couldn't just upload one, needed a Webcam I think.
Did you go through all of that too?

I'm the guy he replied to. Yes the fees are high as fuck if you're not a big spender. Google workarounds and the first link said to use gdax. You can log into gdax with your coinbase credentials so... I guess they're connected in a way.

20k but im a poor college student trying to make it and ive seen crazy gains over the past month

around 4k

hopefully when XLM hits $1000 I won't have sold yet :^)

i bought in at 900 and sold at 1500 and count myself a winner.

only 2700 but will be dumping more in every week for the foreseeable future.

lol you won’t be a winner when XLM hits coinbase and we all get our teslas

Poor fag but one day I'll get there. Only coin I own now and have 1,387 XLM.

4k... will it be enough?

don't worry, if you swing trade it and make good trades (aka not panic selling/FOMO buying) you'll be able to afford a reasonably priced 2003 Subaru one day

If this is true, I'll eat my own cooked anus.

Better than the bike I ride to school and work.

Why is XLM rising when XRP is the one banks actually use?

>when XRP is the one banks actually use?

not for long

>banks
the only banks that use XRP are shifty mid tier regional banks

it's also just an inferior platform at the base level

nice try IRS

Wanted 200k when it was 10 cents but holdled my shitcoins now that shitcoins dropped 60% and I'm waiting for next pump to get in

3,5K and fuck my life I had 15K ADA a month ago and sold when it doubled. Destined to be poor:\

not to be a dick, but i feel like this coin is never going to make it. why? theres too many poor people and overall pussies holding this coin. once it starts to moon a little bit and goes up 100 sats, everyone sells. or too many people panic sell when it goes down a little.

you see this behavior a lot with the cheaper penny coins. things like fun, sia, rdd, theyre the "poor people coins". so i dont have anything against this coin, it has some good partnerships, its more of the fact that most of the people buying this right now are normies who dont know what theyre doing. to me, its a lot like sitting down at a blackjack table with peple who are all idiots and new players. you should get up and walk away.

i bought 33 xlm convince me i didnt waste my money

only 175

>Why is XLM rising when XRP is the one banks actually use?
Are we banks?

Ripple and xrp have a great product for cross boarder fx settlements for banks and financial institutions.

XLM is targeting payments between people.

Now who do you think CB would add between the two? Do you see billions of people buying xrp or XLM? Hell, XLM added 2 message companies last week that switched from. Ethereum to the steller platform and they will be integrating XLM payments for them both.

XLM should hit $3 minimum by eony

>top 10 market cap
i can somewhat understand your argument but this coin is already well established as an institutional strong coin lol

xrp is shit now. should I sell and go all in XLM ?

$3 by EOY 2018? Or 2017?

join us brother

I need a big moon now. Not in a years time. I would HODL if i had more cash but i need a quick buck right now unfortuantely

Just a quick reminder that almost all bank transactions go through Mainframe. Guess who owns Mainframes?

mcdonalds?

JBM?

ever try AA?

And IBM has publicly said that they are interested in Stellar but will most likely not use XLM as a means of transferring money.

Meaning they'll use the tech but the tokens are probably worthless.

With that said I own 1000 so fuck me

Do you have a link to that? Because I have a link of IBM saying they hope to have xlm as a global payment option. Sell your bags to me user and when you regret selling I will hire you as a slave and shit in your mouth for 1 lumen.

IBM is currently using lumens on the stellar network but plans to use their own token later on. while it's better for the price of lumens that people use them, their value is tied to the stellar network because they act as a liquidity bridge etc. i.e. are a necessary part of the network

2 lumens and you have a deal
but seriously I did read that. no fud

or....... they purchase the Stellar network outright and rename Lumens to whatever. Stellar is literally a drop in the bucket compared to their revenue

I don't think the stellar foundation would take that deal

If this guy is so smart why is he named Jed?

WAKEY SNAKEY

not enough.