hawt, more plz

Got anymore X-Com webms?

Related!

>[Danse shoots civilian]
>Danse: "This is the part of the job that I love!"
>...
>Danse hated that
You know, his plot twist makes a lot more sense to me now

I had a melee fighter-type character in 3.5e D&D who wore no actual armor, just a cloak of Displacement. Who needs AC when everything has a 50% miss chance anyways?

Is a cloak more effective than actual armor at the point of the game where you can reasonably afford the cloak?

Fat enablers should be executed.

I want to make xp-for-gold a thing in DCC.

Would multiplying XP requirements by 1000 be enough to make it happen?

That seems a tad drastic. I've seen worse fetishes.

That dwarf is urinating!

Mr. Clice

tl;dr 007 super-agent type dies, but due to all the money put into training him and his mission effectiveness they transfer his consciousness into the body of a recently deceased tennis player who happens to be a anime grill.

Fat fetishism in and of itself is tolerable, but feederism/weight gain is awful. At least when you bring it to 3D. It is neither safe nor sane.

I can sorta grasp part of the appeal, I think, from the "you're weak and helpless and at my mercy" angle, but there are better ways to scratch that itch.

Already posted.

but colorized!

Anything that could even semi-plausibly make fat people feel like they aren't worthless subhuman trash that need to be destroyed isn't okay.

How butthurt do you have to be to make either of those, but especially the second one?

Anyone got the Deathwatch/Dreadnought bedtime story?

Is that thing still going? I stopped reading it like a decade ago.

Shit, now I feel old.

Yup, still going strong with no sign of letting up.

But he's not a Duchess is he?

Good filename.

>o-oh no I keep getting criticized for my childish and cringeworthy shit
>B-BETTER MAKE A CHILDISH AND CRINGEWORTHY RESPONSE, THAT'LL SHOW THEM ;_;

kek

This whiny response is why I enjoy fucking over players that want their masturbatory material and giving penalties to improper armor and being a female warrior. The crying is hilarious every time.

>and being a female warrior
You are That Guy.

>Jeane Hatchette
>In 1472 Charles the Bold led his Burgundian soldiers against the French town of Beauvais. When they made an attack against the town’s walls, the citizens of Beauvais, including the women fought them off in hand-to-hand combat. One lady, Jeanne Laisne, grabbed a small axe and fought off the Burgundian standard-bearer, which rallied the defenders. She was renamed Jeanne Hachette by her fellow citizens in honour of the victory.
u fuckin wot m8?

Sorry kiddo, I run mature games for mature players :^)