Lesson learned

Hello Millennials.
Why did you dismiss Jim Cramer? Do you really think you can outsmart professional traders with your shitcoins? DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT WOULD GO UP FOREVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUxMY77i0q4
huobi.pro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still dont know what this futures thing is.
Can someone sfoonpeed me

Typical millennial 'investor.'

Cramer is a faggot TV host. Why would you listen to him.

I got bigger news. Those investors are about to get their asses handed to them.

Pink wojaks are coming to CNBC.

If I have learned anything it’s never bet against bitcoin

Wait and see.
Shorts had plenty of time to prepare for this. They won't let the price go up so easily.

bitfinex will just lure them into the tetherpump.exe trap and then anally rape their asses

Protip dick head
When this guy says something, the opposite happens

Thanks for the money.

FUCKING BOOMERS

Fucking millennials with normie coins. Im a gen z investing in low market coins (under 30 million) and they will become kings in 2 years as old generation coins dies and millennials are left with the bags

>Why did you dismiss Jim Cramer

Because Jim Cramer is always fucking wrong. Always.

short squeeze incoming btc to 670k

This is why you'll probably end up losing money

Futures trade on margin....(((they))) are in control now.

Wasn't he in trouble for calling some guy a nigger in the crowd? Why does his opinion on crypto gains matter?

It was just a correction guys, look at it go

this

notethe buy ins. that's the banksters solidifying their positions. now they can whip-saw

people trade what the think the price is going to be through contracts, without actually holding any coins.

but, correct me if i am wrong, anyone can buy Coinz. once they in they can yo-yo this shit on both ends,

they absolutely can, that's why future trading this shit is complete suicide

Fuck market makers are going to love playing with btc futures like a kitten plays with mice

95% of generation z-ers don't even have the money to invest into crypto. Most people who own crypto are people who are 25-30 millenials who actually have careers. Z will be the ones experiencing any crash from crypto.

look, what's the end game for shorts?

>Hint: It's not a singular pump-and-dump.

If they pump the price before January 26th when the first CME settlements are made, they'll need to dump it the next day in order to buy in at a low price. Rinse and repeat.

No one tell them about Lumens.

lol if you think a bunch of kikes can outsmart china and korea you are retarded

everyone cant just fucking go short

someone has to go long too

>listening to cramer
What did you hear that in the subscription pump and dump club he runs?

>bitcoin futures having nothing to do with bitcoin
It's a bunch of rich people betting on what the price will be, nobody who actually cares about bitcoin cares what they think of bitcoin, if you don't care what JP Morgan values the price of bitcoin at then don't worry about bitcoin futures

these people dont realize the power of the HODL meme

we never sell ever!

There is absolutely no way that retards on wall street are going to beat a hundred thousand autistic basement dwelling millionaires. Times have changed. This is a revolution.

>december 8th
>he was talking about CBOE
>BTC literally went up when CBOE launched dec 10th

Already doubled my btc buying the dip then selling the bounce git gud boomer faggot

Btc is too easily manipulated to have futures market. The whole idea is fucked

How are you paying taxes?

Why would cash settled futures affect btc anyway that much?

I can't wait to see the shorts getting rekt. It will be a beautiful sight.

This

PIN IT.

This. there is nothing they can do. they are too old and slow. if they short btc we will all transfer alts into btc and liquidate them. if they buy up all the btc then we will drop our bags on them and buy link or something lol.

Its over we already won. were like the fat kid sitting on top on the nerd in a fight lol.

>without actually holding any coins.
How is this anything other than gambling?

wall street folks seem to think it's less risky

The problem is, they have a team of autistic STEM PHD's, and possibly the fastest trading software that exists out there. A friend from NYC was telling me a couple years ago how their quants were trading using information from the movement of the ocean.
We HAVE to stick with low key alt's, at least for the time being

what if bitfinex was bought by wallstreet...?

Cramer is even more reliably stupid than Veeky Forums.

I-i dont live in the US srs

So, let's say I'm a BTC whale and I don't give a fuck about Wall Street Jews?

They decide to bet that Bitcoin would be traded at $25k, but I'm tired of this shit and I want to buy a mansion and a couple of Lambo and I sell all my Bitcoin crashing the market?

How do they handle this?

he's one of the biggest reasons im sure we have another giant green boner in store. that and my intimate knowledge of bitcoin's curves.

The little pussies halt trading at loke2 a 10% change

>trading using information from the movement of the ocean.

please tell me they just used an algorithm describing wave movements.

I took money out of the stock market in 2010 because of something he said

they promise to buy the coin in the future or something, guessing it will go down, the thing is, this will get all those wallstreet fucks into bitcoin (i think) and they will get addicted and start buying more, causing our bitcoin to go up

He specifically mentioned oceans. Quants are the closest things we have to wizards in this reality.

How?

>Most people who own crypto are people who are 25-30 millenials

But most crypto actually held are Gen X by infinity. millennial cucks. Gen Z will win because they didn't have boomers for parents who thought it would be good to teach their kiddies that life was fair.

>were trading using information from the movement of the ocean

You mean as in, x% of oil tankers and freighters currently at sea will experience counterflow, which will delay x% of oil shipments and increase fuel costs, which will make the oil price rise by x,xxx%?

Or something else? Because that isn't wizardry at all. That shit is my hobby when I'm not trading alts.

I'm talking about applied dynamical systems with regards to the literal ocean, tell me more about your hobby btw

I track ships, their cargo, oil refinery holdings, the weather, ocean currents and estimate the total impact on each industry.

I focus primarily on oil and fruits/vegetables. Since they're the most time sensitive. Thousands of containers of Chinese goods being delayed does fuckall to the price.

It's usually in the very low 0,001 percentages. But there's money to be made.

Is this the future? Measuring ocean waves to become a millionaire?

I thought this stopped at internet meme money, but user, with what you're telling me, we're just getting started.

Tell me more.

How and where do you collect data?

How did you even get into such a hobby?

That's pretty interesting stuff. What kind of tools do you use to track all this information, and how did you get into this? Commodities always looked like they'd make for some interesting trading. Did you used to do this professionally?

It won't go up forever, it'll stop after fiat is dead.

that's not true there's even surveys you can look up that show the age ranges of owners.

they are betting on a race, don't get to take the horse home

Easy example being: 298 freighters en-route from South America to Europe. 205 of them carrying 70% fruits/vegetables. 40% of that fruit belongs to company X with HQ in the US. Counterflow and bad weather leads to an 8 hour delay for 60 of those ships for docking in Antwerp. This means the receiver loses the buyer that has a truck waiting to transport the goods throughout mainland Europe. Fruit company now has to sell the fruit at a discount. I short the stock of fruit company before anyone else figures out what's going on.

I'm just autistic by nature. Which brings me to, buy VeChain to join me on the moon.

Bitcoin is at $15,000.
Future Contract A says the price will be $20,000.
Future Contact B says the price will be $10,000.

Remember these "contacts" literally own 0 amount of bitcoin.

As the accounts of the parties in futures contracts are adjusted every day, most transactions in the futures market are settled in cash, and the actual physical commodity is bought or sold in the cash market. ... So on the date either party decides to close out their futures position, the contract will be settled and cash earned/lost.

It's Wall Street margin trading bitcoin without having to own bitcoin.

nice just bought 100k

how does this differ from a bucket shop

capped

and i thought i was autistic

>ton of millionaire boomers say bitcoin is awful, markets will crush it
>5% drop
>this is what Veeky Forums has become

This unironically sounds fucking awesome

Its autistic in the best way
youtube.com/watch?v=KUxMY77i0q4

Essentially it's a contract that will allow someone to buy or sell bitcoin in at a certain amount in the future I think

Fucking kek. Guess I'll read up on vechain

Anyone in stocks will tell you to do the exact opposite of Cramer. Fyi.

>its another USD bagholder episode

You are betting against the fucking illuminati. Suit yourself.

someone claimed they did this on Veeky Forums a month or two ago and showed a screencap. they bought over a year ago and said they were forced to live off the financial grid because of it

This is by far the best shill for anything I've ever seen. Brb buying Vechain

What was the post?

It was a post about nothing stopping people from maxing out credit cards and fucking the banks to buy crypto

Pretty sketchy that the post just disappeared like that

it's something retarded wallstreet is doing to tryna get our bitcoins for less than 50 million a piece.

alright, you got me. i'll buy some vechain

whats the difference between this and WTC??

If you would have opened and closed a short on the 8th, you would have actually made money.

You borrow someone's contract and get the difference, if it goes up instead of down then the person shorting gets boned

>most crypto actually held are Gen X by infinity
>I base this, of course, on absolutely nothing
You have to be 18+ to post here, faggot.

All futures contracts are settled in cash. It's pure speculation on price, no actual bitcoin transactions occur in this process Futures prices are decoupled from the underlying asset.

This lol, but wait, if everyone is going to go long surely shorting will be the right thing to do...maybe just ignore this cunt.

Try us, fuckers. You don't understand memes, you don't understand internet, you don't understand shit about the changing world.

What happens if the futures price is different to coinbase? I have no doubt they've thought it through, but I'm just not seeing how btc can adjust now with tether printing (according to the rumours I've heard)

Are we in the twilight zone?

This

BTC can crash 90% and I WILL NOT SELL, EVER, NO MATTER WHAT. I'M NOT EVEN MEMEING. I HOLD 6 FIGURES.

>Which brings me to, buy VeChain to join me on the moon.

Fuck me... I've been reading about them on their subreddit, and they were literally JUST added to a new exchange a few minutes ago, Huobi. Thanks for the tip, autismfag.

Read headline: huobi.pro/

Easy fucking gains here we come

>Huobi Pro launches VeChain and Salt on December 18

So good news for the Saltycunts too.