Drawthread: Hitting on the Barmaids/Bar-Sluts edition

Previous threeed: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

I would like to request an interpretation of the Succubus in this picture, lying facedown on a bed, with her entire torso wrapped in very thick bandages, with red bloodstains on them running all the way from her shoulderblades down to the small of her back, since she had to have her wings removed. Her eyes do not need to be visible, but if she has her head turned to one side, that's fine.

Requesting this tiefling girl dressed in nothing but the outfit on the right and a pair of thick Duergar forged manacles.

Can I get a Tarot style Eye being pierced by a kris style knife, with blood "tears" leaking down.

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
A few sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Request update:
Nutcracker soldier doing soldier things. Patrolling, smoking, feeding a horse, drinking coffee, surveying, things like that. Napoleonic-era soldier things, anyways.

I'd like to request a redheaded human fighter with a handgonne? He should have an arming sword on his hip as well. Anything else is artists discretion.

Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a pair of twins, Apollo and Luna, half elves who are the second youngest children of the two pictured.

The boy is a scientist/mage type, who studies magical creatures as well as magical theory. He has short, curly gray hair and yellow eyes like his father. He wears what one might call a 'traveling mage' type of outfit, Red, with a white trim, with a satchel thrown over his shoulder with large scrolls and books sticking out.

The girl has curly gray hair as well, but it is much longer than her twins. She wears a cute black and white outfit that looks a lot like Yennefers from Witcher 3 but without the gloves. She has an acoustic guitar either slung over her shoulder or on her back. I'll leave that up to the artist. She has fairly large boobs, like her mom and a slightly more muscular build than her brother.

My campaign just ended after a year, looking to get a pic to add a nice bookend to it.

Requesting the two characters on the right in the poses matched to the Conan art on the left.

The body types/general appearance of the characters should match the references on the right. The outfits can be from either the referenc or the Conan reference, whichever is more fun.

Follow your dreams. Don't give up.

Anchoring this request!

you anchor wips

Anchoring is for stuff that's already being drawn, you're just posting the request again

Fuck, Well... reposting the request... again

There is no way to edit posts...

I have a variant with out goat eyes if you want. But here is the Tiefling you desired user, whereever you are.

Why does she have a bell on her tail?

OR here, that is cute af, Eversor. Thanks a ton, and no, the goat eyes are awesome.

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

So u know where she is

Can I get a catfolk waitress? She's a recurring npc in our game

Brown Tabby with a platinum blonde wig (GM ruled all catfolk with head "hair" are just wearing tupees) maybe holding a mop or tray of drinks smiling or day dreaming

Or draw one of our party you think is cool (pic related)

Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two. The extra face hovering to the left of the girls reference is to show the facial scars she has.

Please and thank you!

this user gets it!

Evers, takin' requests right now???

>catfolk dressed as robbie rotten
10/10

Inspired by a recent 5e homebrew, requesting a halfling warlock of Kek. Draped over his diminutive form are green and blue vestments, with a green stole, embroidered with unintelligible words. A blue sash is worn over the robes, and peeking from underneath the sash is a small leatherbound tome entitled, "Uncensored Hentai". Over his head is a hood resembling a frog, with the hem at the opening of the hood a bright red, forming what looks to be the lips of a mouth. The hood is topped with two protrusions resembling eyes. With arms outstretched and a joyous grin, the halfling exclaims, "Shadilay, my brothers!" In one hand, he holds a magical black rod, topped with a jade
>

heading to bed, but i keep my eye for things the are interesting!

How about an Asian cleric girl with short black hair who just looks really annoyed at having to take care of her allies because they're so incompetent?

Anchoring for artist.

Requesting a creative artist to creat the offspring of these two mighty warriors.

Their son, despite his upbringing is still rather cowardly, preferring to study books more than train in combat. He has a rather toned frame, as both his mother and father make him exercise each day, but has difficulty putting on any muscle mass. I'd like to see him in his late teens, and dressed for his first day at The Adventurers Academy of Lifelong Learning (Pathfinder equivalent of Hogwarts, but for all adventuring classes).

The father is a paladin who led a crusade against necromancers trying to awaken the Great Old One from his eternal slumber, the mother is a monk from the Monastery of the Seven Forms, who fought along side, and eventually married the paladin.

Posting anchor for color friend working on this

Non-creepy and acceptable way to request the children of 2 characters.

>LEL HER 56TH KID HAS BIG TITTIES LIKE HER
Creepy and unacceptable way to request the children of 2 characters.

I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.

Holy wow OR of here. Thanks to the artists who made that pic and thank you user who posted the delivery as OP pic.

Requesting a yellow and blue faerie dragon guarding a small hoard of like 7 gold coins inside an adventurer's backpack.

Good point. Will correct this.

Requesting pic related, but with an open, black leather jacket, robotic right (her right) arm, and red scarf around her neck.

Because she wants to be a Kamen Rider, god-dammit.

Picking better language is key.
May I suggest that instead of saying"she has large boobs like her mom." say "her fun bags are so out of this world it makes her dad jealous."

Wait, why would it make her dad jealous? Does he want to have her tiddies? Is he jealous of the guy who gets to play with those tiddies? Does he want to BE one of her tiddies!?
Not that guy, btw.

This was the first time I made a request, I'm amazed someone took the job so quickly. Take your time, look forward to seeing it later!

He's jealous cause she got better tiddies than her mom

Or after years of ignoring his true feelings her dad realized he really just wanted a nice pair of boobs attached to his chest to escape the monotony of everyday life while all the waifus get the spotlight.

Then wouldn't it make more sense for her to be jealous instead of her husband?

Truly, the deepest layer of suffering.

See, but the point is that you're focused on how weird my language was, not how much of a pervert for family elf tiddies i am.
So i'd say it's a success.

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

I mean, I'm not a drawfriend, so it doesn't do much for you to change my opinion of your creepy oppai loli.

I care very much about what people on the internet think about me. It's all I have left.

You've got an uphill climb.

A Sisyphean task, one might say.

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

Update - will complete soonish!

Not the OR but these are cool

I'd like to request the dude in the bottom middle, wearing the cape and hat on the left and in the pose on the right. If possible I'd like him either holding the weapon or having it on his belt, and if it'd be visible at all the key is a tattoo on the back of his hand pointed towards his outstretched fingers, as if he could unlock something by making finger pistols at it. If color matters, the only difference is that his hair is a dark red/burgundy color.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this up!

I'm screaming.
Holy shit, I fucking love you, Reg!

Not OR but I like her.

Fucking sweet.

Dude, that totally rocks. How did you make that?

He drew it, numbnuts.

I love you guys

I know I already said it, but I'm so, so happy, regovrso.
Like, this is mind-blowing.
I can only hope to live up to the dopeness of your art with equally dope deeds!
HENSHIN!

Or here, I like what I see so far and eagerly await the finished piece.

Another anchor for the kind user drawing my kenku rogue.

Anchor.

Did you want a low bun, messy bun, what?

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Don't call me a sissy ;_;

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting my Dark Heresy Psyker well on the way to becoming an Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except colored deep red instead of the camo-pattern). The fatigue top is replaced with a long trench-coat like the one on the top-right (her pants and boots are black, the trenchcoat is deep red).

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Inquisition (bottom-right).

Finally, she's wielding a Condemnor-pattern Combi-Bolter, like the weapon on the bottom-left.

Thank you in advance!

Fuck. The armor is brass/gold colored, not deep red. My mistake.

Thanks, friends.

I'll stream one of these weekends.

I'd like to request a villain in my game of Rogue Trader, a Dark Eldar corsair with a particular preference for sniping the fuck out of us.

If OR is still around, here's another updated WIP on the Magos backhanding some psychneuein

Not OR but glad someone picked this up
Good job! Looking forward to the finished piece!

More like a strict one.

Hopefully it turns out alright, I'm pulling out all the stops I can with this one

Push the values a bit
Also think about the light sources, where's the main light source?
Put some reflected blue light from the electricity on his sleeve etc
Good luck!

Requesting a female paladin. A big-boned woman wih shoulder-lenght straight red hair, pale skin, blue eyes and homely face.

Wearing an ornate suit of full-plate armour, with a red surcoat with golden chalice. Holding a blessed longsword with golden crossguard in her right hand.

A pair of golden angellic wings made of light sprouting from her back.

Around her head would be a halo.

Ring a Star Wars bounty hunter styled like a German Reiter in kit. His armor is made out of the same material used in blast shields, so a metallic-y plastic texture.

For the armor itself, it's got the torso armor in [1], the arms in [2], and segmented plates like on this knight armor [3]. Finally he wears the helmet in [4], with a gorget built into his breastplate to protect his neck like in [5], and the unarmored below-the-knee legwear in [6],

For equipment, he owns a 74-Z speeder bike and uses an SE-14 blaster pistol and EE-3 carbine seen in [7].

Anchoring

Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

Requesting a female ninja with a shadow/lightning motif.

I'd like to make a request a picture of "Ranger Jane," a character I'm playing in a spooky survival game:

- An older woman with a tall and lanky build
- Long-ish grey hair pulled back into a ponytail
- Has a serious case of "resting-bitch-face"

- Either loading or holding an old lever-action

- Wears a U.S. National Park Service uniform
- Hat, shirt, badge, belt, skirt, hiking boots
- Looks a bit battle-damaged and disheveled

Thanks in advance I anyone feels like taking my request.

Hey Drawfriends, I've just joined a Rogue Trader game online and I need a picture of my Missionary that I'm going to be playing.

The character wears armour like the one on the left of the attached picture but with black cloth & highlights instead of red and gold and covered in purity seals.

Additionally he is wearing a silver mask like the one in the picture with a single teardrop carved into it and he also wields a fuckhuge two handed chainsword like the one in the picture.

If anyone could throw something together for me I would be so grateful.

OR here. This is becoming more brilliant than I had hoped.

Touched that you cared, user

There is no belt worn with the skirt, you don't wear hiking boots with the skirt, the skirt is rarely worn. I've been with the park service since 2002 and never seen a female ranger wearing one.

how's this? I'd love to color it.

I'll admit that I made a few weird style choices that clash with what I read later on about the actual uniforms. It's good to hear from someone who actually works with the park service.

Please color?

anchoring request
requesting a short, thin, younger man with face like in the referance.
Wearing the armor with a Prussian blue poncho on his shoulders like such.

holding the sword out defensively with a somewhat frightened look on his face.

Not OR but that looks fuckin' adorable.

Requesting for this to be made into a blaster carbine in the Star Wars tradition of turning World War weapons into blasters. You know, in the way that storm troopers carry blasters made out of Sterling SMGs, or Han Solo's blaster pistol is made out of a mauser.

It's for a blaster carbine that my Star Wars character sawed off and slapped a pistol grip on to serve as an oversized heavy pistol/short shotgun, depending on the situation.

Sauce on the girl top and center?

Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

Don't know, found it randomly while Googling references a few months ago.

Do you have the picture itself?

Here you go.

Anchoring for Drawfriend.

So far it looks great! It's so cute!

Anchoring.

How do i find you?