Is this over? the crash fucked me up

is this over? the crash fucked me up

do i hodl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/942578173031587840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still holding here
Everything is gonna be ok r-right

got 32k at 99 sats should i have sold at 200?

don't ever fucking disrespect justin sun ever again you god damn asshole

I just bought some. Buy low, sell high.

>buying chink shitcoin shilled the hardest on Veeky Forums at ATH
What could fucking go wrong lmao

fuck I missed it, should've sold at the top and bought the dips now but it's too late now, not gonna gamble on it going down any further

also all alts are tanking now because of BTC, trx is still up over 100% in the last 2 days, it's obvious hodl

>tron
>shilled hard

not really

Eh, there are worse. I'm not too worried. It could get an easy 2x, but I'm not a fan of high volume coins

I bought some looked into the coin some more then dumped this scam, literally just hype and rumors.

I have around 300k TRX and I can definitely say that Sun is shilling his coin to the point where it's an obvious red flag of a shitcoin.

Putting in a stop loss @ 165. Still up 65% either way.

TRX +x%
> Justin Sun is a god we're all going to Lambo Land

TRX -x%
> Tron is a pump and dump shitcoin, enjoy your bags nigger

Have you even done research on the project? This is the only 3rd gen coin that even remotely has a chance of actually being used on a global scale you fucking idiot.

The guy has already secured a 40 million userbase just with his app, the partnership with gifto and another partnership he tweeted about yesterday evening. It's 3 fucking months old and the investor count he has is astronomical.

He was the chinese rep for Ripple, left and created TRX because he knew he could make something even better. One of his partners, Feng Li, is a major investor in RIPPLE and Coinbase,

not buying in at 3 cents is the biggest damn mistake of your life.

Hope you set it, its freefall.

shaking weak hands right now, a day before announcment

two days ago we were below 100 sats and for most of the day it was around 140 yesterday, how the fuck is this a freefall?

So glad I sold earlier for a profit, bullet avoided

>coins that are being used
>not one of the privacy coins that elite tax dodgers use
I don't know how much you've invested in tron, but lets not kid ourselves

mfw your stop loss went off right before it bounced back to mid 170

laughing my ass of as we speak

Buy the dip. Thank me later.

Trust me friend-o, just keep it there. When he announces that token burn he's hinted at, you're going to be a filthy rich fuck.

It just reached 180. Waiting for it to hit 200 again.

It already went through. Looking to buy back in @ 140.

>buy at 174 satoshi
>dips to 165
>nonononoNONONONONO
>goes up and sell at 179

thank god

Just hodl, don't have weak hands. No matter way you cut it, leading up to the 29th, it'll be going way over w/e you bought it at.

Tip, do NOT panic sell when you see it plunge, it only looks scary, it WILL return. This is whales accumulating weak hands. If you are braver, you can try to also sell the tips and buy the dips.

Same

good luck, you'll need it

this coin is just getting started

Aaaand this is why I don't use stop loss
Whales triggering those on purpose so we have to rebuy higher later

need more tron memes

yup, my thoughts exactly, I sell off at peaks, and buy when it looks to be going up again. the whole day the dips have been very consistent

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/942578173031587840

BUY NOW NOW NOW

>GET THE FUCK IN
>THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE IT AT X
>Twitter rumour pumping
The writing was on the fucking wall

I sold 35k, have 15k left

I already know I made a mistake

It's really fucking simple user. If you're a weak handed cuck, get the fuck out of Tron. You'll panic sell sooner or later.

Justin Sun isn't shilling his project now because he's a P&D scam artist, the project needs traction in the news in the early stages. Did you see how the Chinks fucked Britain over with Hong Kong lease? Chinks play the long game. It's right there in the white paper. This is a strong token to HOLD.

Don't sell before Q4 2018. Cap this nigger.

just went all in
338k coins
one time baby one time

ONE TIME NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>Justin Sun isn't shilling his project now because he's a P&D scam artist

Kek, he doesn't shill the project. The ONLY thing he shills is the price, and whenever it dips he does the same thing. He posts some GREAT news, that can't be confirmed in order to fuel another pump.

See as the perfect example. He doesn't say which hedge fund, and he knows he never has to. That tweet will just fuel another pump on its own. And anyone knows that any serious hedgefund would back the fuck away if someone announced ahead of time that they were buying a stake, which means they'd have to buy TRX +20% higher than they otherwise would have needed.

It's all a fucking bullshit 10 year long scam for Sun's Chinese investors to continually milk retards actually buying into the hype.

youre the same bitch shill in every thread
fuck off

This mentality works for any crypto coin/token ever.

>using logic
>shill

Tell me how I'm wrong. Why is TRX worth investing in?

Daytrading and riding the waves? Sure, I do that. But tricking retards into holding it long-term and be left with a useless bag when the thing goes bellyup? Not cool. Same reason nobody needs to shill about Dogecoin being the future of the web in order for us to make money by riding the waves there.

i got 500 of these like a month ago in an airdrop

what do?

It really does feel like a scam though... I mean have you guys been monitoring the order books on Binance? Every sell/buy wall is always anywhere from 2.3-10 bitcoin. The thing is they almost never get filled. They're removed immediately after and small orders of 1-10 go through as spam.

Not only that but Sun is shilling his coin like no tomorrow...There's so many red flags why is no one discussing this...

>There's so many red flags why is no one discussing this

Either because the people shilling this shitcoin are pajeets, or because it's the usual route of Veeky Forums tricks good goys into buying their bags.

I'd be fine with it if people in TRX called it what it is, a shitcoin that we can all make money on by riding the waves, like Dogecoin. But instead people are trying to push this shitcoin as a legitimate project.

>I'd be fine with it if people in TRX called it what it is

People in TRX threads*

what fucking logic? most likely part of the agreement is the hedgefund gets a fuckton of tokens to profit from. so his twittering is making everybody money. good brain you got there

We are bots
Buy

So you bought the dip right, I mean, I did tell you to.