Gathering Storm: Fracture of Biel-Tan

So anyone have this book?
Could you post a rundown of it's content?
Anyone willing to share the epub?

Other urls found in this thread:

natfka.blogspot.de/2017/02/spoilers-and-another-look-at-what-is.html
sendspace.com/file/tuuebs
sendspace.com/file/ucg0y2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone?

Preordered with the triumvirate, will get it later today.
But if you want to read it you could just, you know, buy it?

Problem: GW books are worthless and overcosted.

Problem: To be able to play the game you need to know what other armies can do or you will end getting crushed by some retarded cheese combo.

Problem: I don't play any Eldar and there is zero reason for me to buy the book as it's too expensive for giving me pretty much zero benefit other than know what the new Eldar stuff can do.

Problem: I'm not poor but I'm not rich either, I have a hobby budget of about €40 per month, I can buy a book I will flip through once or buy a model kit, paints or something else I will actually use.

Problem: I'm a self entitled asshole who believes all rules should be free and fuck GW because GW are fucking assholes who can't balance for shit and cite "Narrative Gameplay" as an excuse to write shitty rules.

only thing i have so far is a short version of the story natfka.blogspot.de/2017/02/spoilers-and-another-look-at-what-is.html

This is correct. Only major thing that is missing is that they want to revive Rowboat Girlyman so that the Imperium is led by someone who they can control, because they cannot control faith in the Emperor.

Gathering stromal books are 80% lore and only the rest is rules, in opposition to other campaign books.
If you don't even play Eldar, then why are you complaining or are you asking for the book in the first place?

Yeah, basically rules should be free like Aos, but then again, people likes to complain on that too. But then again, you don't play Eldar, right?

I was told I should just buy it if I want it and I listed the problems with that. All the rules for all armies get posted all over the net on release day so I'm asking if someone has the book and is willing to do so.

Some anons are cool and post pics or heck even a download link to the epub...

Others whine and bitch because they don't like feeling ripped off by GW by spending allot of money what is basically worthless to all but a few people (book is worthless to anyone who doesn't play Aeldari or read fluff).

So my point is I want the book for free because I can under no circumstance justify buying it with my limited budget.

I collect models, I don't want to spend close to $3000 to buy every currently valid rules book put out by GW. If you can afford to do this please do send me a free copy of all the rulebooks as well.

These shitty books shouldn't even be called rulebooks, they contain fluff and 10 pages of rules. Only reason rules are there is because the books wouldn't sell if they weren't.

>I collect models, I don't want to spend close to $3000 to buy every currently valid rules book put out by GW. If you can afford to do this please do send me a free copy of all the rulebooks as well.

Lets not forget that the $50 book you bought is invalid or useless 1-3 years later depending on new editions, updated rules or them simply adding 1-3 new units to a reprint (Tau codex).

I don't like where 40k is at the moment but do you actually think you need to buy every codex to play the game?
You learn how other armies play through playing them or learning about their general strengths and weakensses by talking to people. Having every book is not going to save you from cheese if people decide to take it.

People will share it eventually but not on your command.

idk why, but I am absolutely not hyped about gathering storm.
Usually, I read campaigns even when I don't like the factions involved; but here I tried to and wasn't hooked at all.
Did GW change writers or something?

>not on your command
Terribly inefficiant.

I like how they revive the one least likely to want to sit on the throne

>I want the book for free because I can under no circumstance justify buying it with my limited budget.

Then you don't get to buy the book. That's how capitalism works. You aren't entitled to something just because you want it really bad.

Has the first volume even gotten out in the wild yet? Curious enough to read it, but that one with tau and wolves was major trash

Yes, it has, just go to the general you silly.

No one cares what you think, you download movies, music and other shit like everyone else so go fuck yourself with your capitalist bullshit.

Then again I assume you think children should starve to death because they can't afford food because that's how capitalism works...

Well if you want to talk about society waking up to where the pooled resources are being allocated...

yeah, there are like 3 billion people on earth who don't need to exist.

Im dying here for a white dwarf February Download Link can some user help me out?

I have a PDF of GS 2's glossary if that helps

okay so i got some leaks of the book, will post what i have after i compile the pictures to PDF, along with the glossary

Capitalism tells me to download the book for free from a pirate instead of buying it, though. Competition pushed to its logical end.

sendspace.com/file/tuuebs Gathering Storm 2: Fracture of Biel-Tan 7E(PHOTO)

GATHERING STORM 2: FRACTURE OF BIEL-TAN 7E PHOTO sendspace.com/file/ucg0y2

>PHOTO
>PHOTO

Most of these problems were solved though..
In age of Sigmar :^)

I'm not paying for downloading...

yeah i removed it, didnt even realize that heresy

bump

2nd this

Eh, AoS still has some stuff you have to pay for if you want to know what it does such as battalions, spells, artifacts, etc. On the other hand I think you can just buy that stuff for cheaper off the app if all you're interested in or need is certain rules.

Nope.