BTC dipped $2K, WHAT'S STOPPING IT FROM GOING BACK DOWN TO $10K

Koreans are helping us out. Everything is slowly getting back up

I FUCKING SOLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hasnt even broken out of the downtrend

ladies and gentlemen I present you
>"the downtrend"

Jesus you fucks are cucked by small adjustments, unreal

Nvm it's tanking as hell

When Bitcoin truely corrects, you would actually be considering suicide. Like, none of this 'meme' woe is me shit.

You would actually take a good hard look at the nearby ledge and think to yourself "maybe I should jump off".

Now is NOT this time. So HODL.

shhh biz likes to panic so let them

It's only down 3.3 percent. Chill the fuck out.

WHAT DO I DO FOMO?

Zoom in fucktard

>Bitifinex

>2017-12-17 10:15
>$19,891

>2017-12-17 23:30
>$18,010

cry me a fkin river, call the wambulance

The first time I had a $20,000.00 swing in the losing direction, I felt sick to my stomach.

It recovered hours later.

The second time it happened I was upset, but just told myself "It will recover user..."

It recovered.

The third time it happened I was indifferent.

It recovered.

My swings up and down increased to the $50,000-$70,000 range and I don't even care anymore.

Stop being so fucking sensitive faggots.

Fundamentals are too strong. Don't let Wall Street shake you out

Nothing, sell and walk away

>WHAT'S STOPPING IT FROM GOING BACK DOWN TO $10K
A million trade bots set to buy stupidly large amounts if it ever hits $15k-$13k again which would instantly send it over the dip

Fucking noobs, you know 75% of this shit is automated computers right? That's why this shit will never fail.

this is my new favourite biz meme

Thanks for making me feel better. Even Veeky Forums has hearts

>WHAT'S STOPPING IT FROM GOING BACK DOWN TO $10K
me buying every dip. i'm already up 8% cause of you weak-handed fags. pls keep selling

Bitcoin would pop if it wasn't for altcoins. Bitcoin is one pyramid, but altcoins allows us to build pyramid upon pyramid to avoid collapsing.

>Global market, so near infinite potential cashflow
>Normies who own BTC now are considered early adopters in the normie world
>Slow and steady flow of normies enter BTC
>Many normies not liking the 3% gains, transfers their funds to altcoins for heavier gains, while fresh normies enter BTC to keep price somewhat stable
>Every altcoin becomes a pyramid on its own, built on top of BTC

This shit will last for years before it pops for real. So I'll hold on to my altcoins.

>>Buying at 20% from the top

You're a good goy aren't you

this good goy already converted 3x my original investment back into USD and i'm making galactic gains off of my profits. stay mad

I'm up $300k this week, that's the thing boyo I can't liquidate shit anymore this market needs a correction, and it's coming soon

Altcoins is where the money is at, my man.

Shaking the weak hands is easier than ever when the king is stumbling. It's impossible to time it wrong because mostly every altcoin follows the exact same pattern during a +5% BTC dip.

Which altcoins are good, it seems to me all of them are good, every coin goes up alot

>Altcoins is where the money is at, my man.
you don't have to tell me. i flipped $12k to $22k in 20 hours by getting in TRX early

>Which altcoins are good
FUN and NAV haven't mooned yet but have a lot of potential

also skycoin

What caused that dip? Futures were trading above spot price, why the freak out?

>Weak hands
>From this

God you people are fucking pussies

VeChain was my primary choice this time, because I wanted to accumulate more. But all weak hands have already been shaken, so you're too late if you want them cheap.

I'm up almost 6000 VEN after that dip.

>sold my BTC
>tried to catch knife
>it went back up past my sell point
>now I have to buy back in
>a solid 2% missed for no reason
>doesn't look like it'll come back down

I'll buy back in at 19200 if it breaches the 100 BTC between here and there, otherwise I want some more dip to get my point back...

Thanks man, appreciated

>What caused that dip?
weak hands

Expect it to drop a lot more.

lmao

This.

>Unless you're a daytrader and was able to get out at 19.high and buy back in at 18.low

it will hit 20k tomorrow, get your pink wojack ready

Retards like you should literally just hold

Futures trading above spot price, ironically, says very little about the future of the underlying. Prolonged contango to some degree is very normal, huge divergence usually implies market inefficiency since its an arb opportunity that noone has taken advantage of.

No, dips are all about natural selection. It's a transfer of resources from the weak to the strong. Never discourage the weak.

you mean....bitcoin is computer??

I just got verified to start buying. Come to papa, bitcoin! DROP DROP DROP!!!!!!!!!

Oh good! It's tilting again! Adanbon shib!

Oh, user. Too bad, you just missed the last dip until 100k.