Somethings brewing lads

Somethings brewing lads

:]

Flippening confirmed, will wake up to $20k ltc

LETS GOOO

god I'm so happy I fucking bought whole ass LTCs at 180, my gains will be glorious soon.

LTC 20,000 by next October

What brewing is gonna be delishush tea when LTC doubles end of next year

Meet up in Caribbeans for drinks and laughs when we hit it big

THEYRE ALL DROPPING
OH NO!!!
EVERYBODY SELL SELL SELL

Eoy 1k
With btc so far up people will more and more prefer ltc with time

Shits dipping should I buy?

yea

haha no man. just wait. ltc doesnt move very much, that moon is a rare thing w ltc, itll happen again but youll be able to get a better cost basis. Every week someone here will say the moon mission to 400 is incomming and it wont happen for months

>market drops 5%
>pink wojacks everywhere
>smart money buys the discount
>snap-back gains
>new ATH

Gonna be an interesting week.

HODL

Is now a good time to buy in? I sense a mooning

LTC mooning is just meme at this point

People been saying this since 10$

Fact is, ltc has had the biggest gains this year. And its still the biggest gain bringer currently

Litecoin isn't a shitty Pump n Dump memecoin stop treating it like one I've seen these threads for the past few days trying to shill it so you can sell off to people. It's obvious you bought in the last week. The price will not moon again unless bitcoin moons also that's the only reason it went from 100 to 300 in a short amount of time and XMR is usually priced above LTC so stop it. I saw this thread yesterday saying it will moon to 400 and people panic bought with someone saying they'll wait for it to drop to 310 and buy in, guess what it did. Stop it.

Most of us are in it for the long term Litecoin is a big 3 coin and we bought in before $100

Bought 100k LTC @$50, if it goes to $20,000 , I'm going to dress up as Pepe and drive a lambo to SPLC's headquarter

They'd find a way to put you in prison.