>2017
>still no guardsmen,ork or chaos resculpt/remodel in sight

ffs, some of the sprues are now 20 years old or even fucking older
is gw just gonna sell those old moldy shits forever or what?

fall of cadia was the perfect opportunity...what a waste

pic somewhat related

>2017
>implying Astra Millitarum means anything

>is gw just gonna sell those old moldy shits forever or what?
Well they still selling Phoenix Lords models from 2th edition...
Guess they think that action figures sells better.

>>still no guardsmen,ork or chaos resculpt/remodel in sight
not completely true
they did remake the Thousand sons

>still no guardsmen

The one thing preventing me from going Guard.

I simply dislike the bulky cadian spru (compare that shit to the new Genestealer Neophytes) and the Catachan spru is beyond a joke

>Guess they think that action figures sells better

As per their last financial, its 100% true tho.

When are they gonna start making The Sanguinor again? It's the only model i want, can't stomach some of these latest gw designs, what's the point of GW if they don't have a monopoly on coolness anymore?

Meanwhile we're on our 8th plastic Space Marine kit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go steel legion. steel legion is fucking great man.

Why when retards like you will buy whatever they make?

Wasn't Girlyman announced after November?

>As per their last financial, its 100% true tho.
>pound in 2015 was stronger than pound in 2016
>lol guys we recieved more pounds!

I suspect (hope) IG and CSM will get new kits with 8ed.

However I must admit that orks kits aren't exactly bothering me. I understand that some people will see it as a cheap way out, but I'm fine with their kits, since Orks are very easy to convert, especially heir vehicles. Infantry don't really need a do-over, they're fine as is imo.

Yeah, I just started Orks, and their sculpts are really cool, so I'm happy with them staying put. I'd love some new Chaos kits though. The standard CSM box is shitty.

Also a new Plague Marine kit is vital now Death Guard is the go to Chaos faction with Traitor Legions.

Orks just need new Warbuggies and Deffkoptas. Guard are fine.
CSM need a linewide revamp, though.

>don't have a monopoly of coolness anymore

They never did.

Seeing the work on the TS kits, one can hope every god specific unit will get new kits. Unfortunately, Berzerkers seem to have missed the train.

With DV and the dead CSM at Guiliman's feet, one can decently hope to see some good work. I just hope they don't make it as cluttered as DV. It was a wee bit too much for me.

>No going A E S T H E T I C and resin Kriegers

Yes they did and they still do. You shut your whore mouth now you filthy unbeliever.

>posting AoS convertion
>cool
kek

This.

I don't even care that I've just spent my hard earned cash on forgeworld resin terminator bits for my DG, if they make new Death Guard kits as good as the TS ones I'd be happy as fuck and buy five boxes.

I wonder how many conversion parts makers are fucked if GW changes the IG scale too much.

>"MODEL" company not game company ok

Fucking bunch of retard limeys cant do anything right

Unless you intend to get them into CC or are against a melee heavy army, theres no reason to take plague marines over basic nurgle marines now in death guard

I still can't get over how garbage the Custodes and Sisters of Silence models turned out to be.

that's why I got Vostroyans, they are all still new and shit. Probably will never paint them cause painting guardsmen it's a pain in the ass. AND you dont get rules to represent them properly.

To use pic related. Reducing I and WS for every enemy model within 7" is not to be sniffed at.

8th edition soon, and with that I'm pretty sure csm will be the first with a full codex update, orks hopefully soon, I'm not that hopeful about guardsmen having anything but piles of supplements slightly more neatly organized than before. I'm expecting a few new models with each codex release because why not sell your shiny new things.

Though it looks like they're making big changes to space marine structure. That might jump in front of other things on the priority list.

What are you on about mate? The models are great, the reception has been overwhelmingly good, and they've stayed true to the old arts. The only critic that I have is that Custodes lack a cape on everyone, makes them a bit top heavy.

costs 90 points though, 3 minimum nurgle marines 270, 3 minimum plague marines 360

Its not a bad bonus though, just expensive

why the hell would they have re-released anything but cadians for "THE FALL OF CADIA"

>You can't be serious. JFC no pleasing you neckbeards

>No plastic Guardsman for Fall of Cadia release
>No plastic Aspect Warriors for Fracture of Biel-tan

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marines somehow got another new sculpt in the next one.

>they did remake the Thousand sons
And thank god for that.

The main issue with the Chaos Space Marines is the fucking prostate examination gloves everyone is wearing.

Thank god my years of collecting means I've got more SM Arms and weaponry I can spike up.

Rowboat is going to make newer betterer marines

Age of Girlyman

Still waiting on those plastic Steel legion models.

Would oen fo the Lord of Skulls heads fit on to a Renegade Knight?

Yes.
An user in the wip thread did just that.

Alternatively, you can do like pic related and use a Deceiver's legs, and not the flimsly FW legs.

at least we didn't vote trump in.

I would have. I voted Brexit too. Now stop starting this shit on Veeky Forums

i just mean the head so it can be the mask. the ones that come with the Knight don't tickle my pickle

can i help it if you've got the mental capacity of a grapefruit?

I think so. You'd take away the mechanicus part under the mask though.

>Being so slavishly devoted to a failing, undemocratic abortion of a poltiical union that is trying to create a massive superstate to somehow 'defeat' nationalism that you will throw away sovereignty and democratic principles because someone said that you're racist if you don't support the massive fuck-up that is the EU.

Please m8.

Guys, let's keep it Veeky Forums thanks.

Fiiiiiiiine

Post models from competitors so i can laugh at you

Personally I just think that the Custodes are a bit to chunky, and their legs are too short. If they were slightly thinner and had longer legs they would be perfect. I have always thought of the Custodes as looking graceful, and they proportions of the model are all that's standing in the way of achieving that ideal.

>literal retard doesn't understand percentages.

Whenever I see one of those Warmachine models with the tiny heads, papaahahahaha[apapahahahahawhahahhahahahaha. They were like a staple of the series too.

Massively lowers my interest in both guards and orks. Catachans are even worse than Cadians, too.

I love the idea, but they all look like they're missing chromosomes.

All I want is an update to the CSM kit desu. Basically something like the standard Space Marine box just spikier.

>The only critic that I have is that Custodes lack a cape on everyone, makes them a bit top heavy.
>a bit
Dropping the capes knocked about 2 points off my rating for those models, both because it makes them look awkward, and because capes were a big part of their aesthetic. It's even worse for the new Sagittarium Guard that FW's made, since those giant bolt-calivers make the top-heaviness even worse.

Thank fuck. Magnus aside (he suffers from serious action figure syndrome), their new range is actually really good.

It sucks that vanilla CSMs' main kit still looks more like loyalist SMs dressing up as CSMs for Halloween though. I wonder if it's a case of "no one's buying our shitty models for unit/faction X, so we assume that lack of demand for shitty models means lack of demand for unit/faction X", like what happened with Sisters.

Some new weapon options would be great for CSMs. GW's still largely stuck in the 2nd edition mindset where CSM infantry equipment is like the loyalists', just less of it, and with a few things swapped out for inferior equivalents (e.g. replacing storm bolters with combi-bolters).

That view is the correct view.

CSM are not the Imperium. They are scavengers at best, unless they're iron warriors. Just because they have chaos doesn't mean chaos machiens will be better. They will be chaotic.That makes them less reliable.

The yshould have daemonic shit and older loyalist kit. Sonic blasters and helldrakes. Not grav or stormbirds.

At least now they know Sisters sell beyond their wildest expectations.

I could see them getting some tools that are more on the mad max/low tech end. Like an alternative to the heavy bolter that is something like Heavy 5, Str 4 AP 5 that is a gattling bolter rather than any fancy loading techs.

Why would the re-sculpt abaddon when he's getting the axe anyway?