Releasing tomorrow ICON ICX

Dont pass this one up user, get as soon as it drops because it is going to skyrocket to the deepest realms of space and time. Dont listed to the fud following this post as they are trying to accumulate without you. DYOR now and thank me later.

Yeah.. a blockchain in Korea.. isn't even being listed on korean exchanges and only shitty okex.. Thats a red flag to me.

this project has accrued so many red flags over the past few months

into the trash it goes

Fuck off pajeet

Ohh finally! I was waiting for it for a while. Gonna be HUGE

What are you even referring to?

Probably the fact its backed by govt, medical, and universities in korea. Major red flags.

DYOR its being compared to neo

god I am excited for this

I believe the lack of hype surrounding this one is on purpose to avoid a rush on the tokens once they become tradable.

The subreddit is basically dead as well as the twitter but the telegram is very active.

I was worried about polkadots lack of media hype/social internet activity then the ICO raised $140,000,000...

Hoping for big things from this project

will it be on binance?

Stringent KYC and tokens being burned of those who didnt make it through. Mainet soon after token release. ERC20 tokens being converted to ICX tokens, wallet........going to be huge anons. Get in early and please DYOR especially regarding the unwarranted fud.

it will be on www.okex.com (7th largest in global volume) and Etherdelta in 1 hour

Could be if they list it immediately like they did with wabi, otherwise it’ll be on some korean exchange and ED

whats the market cap, seems high

150k eth

are you sure about ED? I don't see an announcement on the ED sidebar. There usually is

If you seriously can't tell at first glance that this coin is a Ponzi, then you are hopeless. Reading the first few sentences on the website should be enough to make it obvious.

Pic related is you, you sub-80 IQ nigger

It is an erc20 token, it is transferable it is tradable on ED. ED is a decentralised exchange anyone can submit their tokens there for sale.

a fucking ponzi

>MY SIDES

wait didn't these guys get caught photoshopping a picture on twitter. LMFAO I remember this shit now

next

>mfw cucked out of the ico by us government
>price is 20x ico price

I was looking at the wrong coin lol. I thought HODL was the name of the coin. If you search HODLcoin, you will encounter a very obvious Ponzi scheme

whats the opening price???

DYOR on this and buy as much as you can as soon as it drops!!!!!’ 30 min

oh fair, yeah the coin is ICON - ICX

tokens unlocked yew

I have done my own research and hadn't found the red flags, which is why I asked. He's just spreading FUD as I thought.

So is there an ED trading pair or not?

> Calls OP hopeless and states OP has a low IQ
> Looks up wrong coin

What exactly does this coin do? Why is it so huge?

this is bancor all over the map guys. they using bancor formula in dex. u know right, wha bancor does, pull prices to the ground . look at stox. bancor itself. they stole ico funds, refunds not made properly. also simple smart contract they not able to write. team is non competent . u get jooseted if u buy above 20 cent.

>nitish
fuckin pajeet coin

Blockchain like eth neo ada

Check their marketcaps

fuck. its below ico already

You guys are trying hard but any smart investir can check for themselves!!!

ICX to the moon!!’