client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>What time does the FMAB Jump start?
>Would it be possible to save Mrs Tucker or is the best I can do is save Nina?

FMAB as in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Sorry, I thought the series was known enough that I could abbreviate.

Gonna save as many people as possible. Or get others to save as many people in possible.

I have read it every jump on the drive and I still have no ideawhat that jump is

there is a full metal alchemist jump but there is not a brotherhood jump specifically

Renegade Jump # 46 Outlaw Star
Origin: Bounty Hunter (100)
Race: ctarl-ctarl (150)
Starting Location: Tenrei

Perks:
*Muscular (0)
*Dirty Fighting (0)
*Trick Shot (100, Discount)
*Tao Magic (300)

Equipment:

Ship:
*Medium Frame (0)
*Grappler Arms (0) 2 Slots
*Grappler Ax (0) 1 Slot
*Torpedoes (150) 2 slots
*Repair Drones (50)
*Boosters (50)
*Etheric Drive (50)
*Ship AI (0)

Journal Entry # 750951

Why does my ship have arms? Why is it carrying an ax? I have no idea, nor do I expect an answer but what the hell I am at a hot spring planet so I am taking a vacation and I’m too drunk to care.

We are supposed to be hunting some pirates or something here but honestly I really don’t care. I mean the spaceships have arms… that’s not even logical. I’m drunk and even I know that. It even has an Ax, how is an Axe a space ship weapon. Is our ship’s ai secretly a dwarf or a Viking; I wouldn’t be surprised at this point

Journal Entry # 750955

Whelp I bumped in to a pirate, some Gene Starwind; He got away but wow… he has a lot of people after him, quite a few with sizable counties of their own, maybe I’ll catch some of them. I mean just because I am in another insane world doesn’t mean I can’t load up on money and get some nice things.

Journal Entry # 750956

Ok so those stupid grappler arms are more useful than I thought and my ship is torn to hell to prove it. I mean you would think torpedoes and summoning lightning dragons would be good enough to keep people from deciding they want to have their ship punch our ship and rip it apart but no… so now I have to find means of repairing the ship. Some guy named Fred Lou seems to be willing to lend me the money but I have a bad feeling about this.

I know Bio-Androids in Dragon Ball Multiverse normally can't absorb fully mechanical androids like Android 16, but what if you take Savage Salvage in Kantai Collection beforehand?

Would that allow me to absorb 13, 14, 15, 16, and 19?

The jump assumes manga/Brotherhood canon, not the 2003 anime canon.

It wouldn't really be absorbing in the same vein as Cell at that point. You're eating them, breaking them down and adding their technology to yourself.

that perk was made for that specific magical realm. So yes
then just say full metal alchemist.

Are there any perks that allow for power transference? Not power sharing, like with Sacrificial Bestowment, I don't care about being able to retain the power. I just want to give companion perks that I thought would suit them well but that CP limits on the import keep them from getting. So I'd buy them, and then hand them off to them.

Ghost Rider's drop-in capstone and its upgrade.

The deal perks from either Ravenloft or Ghost Rider might do it, make a deal with them that transfers the power to them.

Medaka Box and maybe ghost rider

Yeah, those actually all work great. Thanks, guys.

There's also Power Transfer from Bleach.

You want 'Part of Something Larger' from FLCL.

Okay, if we assume you start the jump at least two years after Ed and Al performed human transmutation to get their mother back, that would mean You would arrive in the world a little before Nina is born, she's about four in canon and we know that she knew of her mother and saw them fight, which means if we assume you are in the world at least 3 years prior to Nina's age when she dies you can definitely save her and Mrs. Tucker before they die.

I hope that makes a but of sense, my wording seems a bit wonky.

>self shilling intensifies

And by "save Nina and Mrs. Tucker" we mean "savagely beat Shou to death", right? You know, in a way so that they'll never find out it was you, of course. But knowing Shou as a loving father who died in a horrible mugging gone wrong would obviously be preferable for...well, everyone involved, really, including Shou. It's a better ending than he deserves.

Always with the murder even when you outclass your opponent so hard he might as well be an ant in comparison. Is there a reason you always go for this option? Are you so sadistic that other methods don't even occur to you?

This is a man who turned his wife and daughter into horrible half-animal monstrosities that did nothing but beg for death. Murdering him is the merciful option. If I was being cruel, I'd force him to use himself in one of his experiments.

I was thinking about him becoming the hostile rival of the drawback. Usually if I make it so they are protected by fiat or severe consequences to keep me from taking the easy way out.

>different methods of murder

I'm glad you asked, random user! There's punching, stabbing, exploding, creating the concept of suicide within the enemy's subconscious mind, causing them to develop an allergy to oxygen that turns their lungs into blood taffy, cursing them to repeat a single task over and over without stopping to eat, a heart attack from excessive coitus, a normal heart attack, their hearts coming to life and developing a taste for internal organs and literally attacking them, eaten by a dragon, eaten by a lion, having such bad luck they get hit by a car or a plane crash that miraculously doesn't hurt anyone else, HP loss, having all of their life energy drained, developing turbo cancer from intense radiation, having parasitic wasps or insects burst from a major organ, being sent to the moon, being made into the moon and exploding, being sealed into a rock that becomes a popular tourist attraction in your small town Japanese home, or being hit with a slice of french toast at terminal velocity after folding it 1000 times and giving it edges of steel.

Wait, did I misunderstand the question?

It's just the same thing as NTR user

See , you might have had a point if it was most other fictional characters. But in this case, user is being unusually merciful. I personally would start with something like the Human Centipede, but using one man's digestive track and dislocating his limbs into each other.

>a heart attack from excessive coitus
Heavens, NO

Is there a way as a devil tiger with inner world to build your charmset to make your inner world bigger, impose your world on the outside world, and/or become a bigass avatar of your world?

>being made into the moon and exploding
Dammit Heavens I thought you were getting over this!

Not him, but do you actually have a point, or are you just going to sit there and censure someone over the internet as if your way of doing things is the only right way? Also, why the fuck are you trying to identify anons, of all people, on the internet?

Thank you! Im assuming Nina was one or two when Tucker turned his wife into a chimera so that should give me enough time.

I'm just gonna say- while making it so he dies an innocent man in the eyes of the people who loved him is better than having the two realize what type of person he really is (unless you have the skills needed to help the two go through the grief of it all in a healthy manner or get Shou to quit being a fucko, but that's not exactly something the FMA jump alone gives you) and likely have a large part of their worldview shattered, you're still murdering someone.

Personally, I think he deserves it, but user might have some piping hot opinions about killing.

I mean, its up to you really, I personally would just take Mrs.Tucker and Nina straight away the moment Mrs.Tucker would be turned into a Chimera, sorta interrupt the process you know? That way Mrs. Tucker knows Shou is crazy and Tucker fucks up and misses out on becoming a state alchemist.

Its up to you what you do to Shou, you could try bringing his plan to to goverment? I don't quite know how that'll turn out, buts its a possibility.

Arguably the better option is to frame him for shit he didn't do so he gets a life sentence, or just kill him. Sometimes words cannot reach people like Tucker, and maybe its a blessing to just put the mad man out of his existance.

>Turned into a rock in a japanese tourist town
Heavens, have you been following Josuke ?

Preventing him from going bug fucking nuts might also help. He truly did go as far off the deep end as possible, despite being high functioning crazy. I ain't really gonna blame anyone for killing the guy though.

Personally I plan on recruiting him.
I'll stage his death, then keep him working in a hidden lab.

I'm sure I can vat-grow enough braindead animals and humans to give him plenty of research materials.

He's pretty brilliant, lack of humanity aside. I'm not one to just toss away a resource like that.

Many jumpers can justify murder just by saying that they're the jumper.

Theoretically. There's a fairly popular set of homebrew charms (in a document called "The Fourth Soul", if you want to look them up) that deals with that sort of stuff, and Mardukth has said that he's fine with you using homebrew so long as you're reasonable about it.

>being hit with a slice of french toast at terminal velocity after folding it 1000 times and giving it edges of steel.
I...I...what?!

IT DOESN'T COUNT IF THEY WERE ALREADY MY ENEMIES BEFOREHAND
Look. When you have a lot of freeform magic, a lot of spare time, and no shortage of enemies you'd like to remove from the mortal coil, finding ways to fatally excise someone from the equation becomes a creativity exercise.
Maybe. Kid knows how to hang out, you know?

Also hi, how's things.

Can you think of a better reason to have 1ups and resurrection magic? Cause I can't.

No it isn't. The merciful option is reforming him into a decent human being using one of the many perks available for exactly this purpose and not taking a father away from him family who will miss him. But I suppose you don't want to waste time on "scum" like him right? It's much easier to kill him and pretend to be a moral paragon of good in adition to satisfying your revenge boner than put any thought at actually helping people.

Thanks I will look into it!

Except he's not. The tragedy of what Shou did is compounded by the fact that stable human-animal chimerization was already a thing, if a state secret. Shou's not treading new ground, he's failing to live up to the experiments that have already been done in the field. I suppose it's impressive that he got as far as he did with the limited facilities available to him, but if you really want human chimeras the technology has already been perfected. You can skip him entirely.

>Always with the murder even when you outclass your opponent so hard he might as well be an ant in comparison.

You act as if "outclassing" someone actually matters. Being unable to punch open a tank doesn't absolve someone of their actions, similar to how being up against the entirety of a country's law enforcement doesn't wash away your crimes or entitle you to a fair duel.

Can you just fuck right off with your moralizing billshit? Wow, because using perks to mind-rape someone is so much better, isn't it? Because setting a precedent that no one else can follow after you leave is also good, right?

Anyway, this is stupid. No one wins a morality argument, you utter moron. You're not going to change someone's views on something like this over the internet.

So would you leave someone like Kefka alive even if it causes the world to end?

I don't see how using magic powers to rewrite his mind into one I think is "better" is actually more moral than just killing him. If anything it's a greater evil, I'd be disregarding someone's personal sovereignty for the sake of my own desires. Tearing them apart and reconfiguring the remains into an arrangement that I prefer. Just like he did, when he mutilated his wife and daughter. I suppose you do have a point, though, that mind crushing him would leave the Tucker family with a loving father. A loving father who is just a simulacrum of the original dwelling inside the same flesh, but if I'm going to hide the truth from them anyway they won't notice. So yeah, alright. I'll mind crush him, for their sake.

>arguing about morality
>not just taking the superior, intelligent option of being a saturday morning cartoon villain

Shou was basically running the philosopher stone plant wasn't he?
>Jumper is Aku
>He still somehow runs into Jack every week or so even after leaving
>All of Jumper's plans get foiled

You know that of all people, a jumper is the one most likely to answer yes just because he can escape the world ending into his alternate universe or warehouse.

I should make a Better Angels jump. Anyone familiar with that game? It's a superhero RPG where all powers actually come from being possessed by otherworldly spirits, whatever the host might believe. The players are "hellbinders", people stuck with demonic spirits that are trying to satisfy their desires for evil through cartoon villainy instead of genuinely monstrous acts. So it's stuff like "Okay, Zargathrax the Abominable, I know you want me to rape that little girl. But what if instead I just stole the puppies from a bunch of little girls? That would still be causing them suffering, right? Not as much, but I can make up for it with volume."

Bodacious Babes

>Shou was basically running the philosopher stone plant wasn't he?
In the 2003 anime. The jump is based on the manga and 2009 anime, where he's killed by Scar.

>Jumper is Aku
>He still somehow runs into Jack every week or so even after leaving
>Jack swings his sword, Jumper flies away, probably saying something like "I'LL BE BACK, SAMURAI!"
>And then he'll flutter off over the horizon and they won't see each other for about, a week
>And then they'll do the same thing, allll over again
FTFY

...that actually sounds really cool. Please make that, it would be amazing.

>Implying mindrape

Except people can change. People change all the time. They can become better and worse depending on the circumstances they live in. And hell even if you don't want to change his morality you could easilly bypass this event in any number of ways with better consequences than simply killing him. But you are right morality is not something we should discuss here in JC let's get back to talking about killing Scion.

Would Narnian Witchcraft give you minor, basic control over the elements?

That perk just seems like another version of Savage Salvage to me.

I agree that people can change. But considering that what Shou did to his wife and to his daughter were two separate incidents, I can't see how he could realistically be convinced to change. You can't argue with him on the basis of it hurting his loved ones, because he already saw what happened to his wife before he did it to Nina. He knows they're suffering. And when Ed and Al confront him after transmuting Nina, Shou's unrepentent, saying how a true scientist doesn't let moral taboo hold him back. I don't think this is a man who can be swayed from his path without radically changing who he is.

>you could easilly bypass this event in any number of ways with better consequences than simply killing him.
It's merely your opinion that you can do something with better consequences than killing. And that's your opinion.

>But you are right morality is not something we should discuss here in JC let's get back to talking about killing Scion.
False dichotomy. There are more things to discuss. And if you actually wanted to have a discussion, you shouldn't have barged in acting like your opponent was objectively wrong and actually evil. This just feels like a bad attempt to garner sympathy on your part.

>>Jumper is Aku
>>He still somehow runs into Jack every week or so even after leaving
>>Jack swings his sword, Jumper flies away, probably saying something like "I'LL BE BACK, SAMURAI!"
>>And then he'll flutter off over the horizon and they won't see each other for about, a week
>>And then they'll do the same thing, allll over again
You forgot the most important part
>Jumper spends like ten minutes on his throne ordering a pizza.
>He gets bored and decides to mess with Jack.

>Except people can change. People change all the time.
Your anime is rarely an accurate depiction of reality, user. People do change, yes, but change of that magnitude is nearly unprecedented.

This guy isn't gonna ruin morality debates in the future is he? I generally try arguing for nicer methods too but I try not to be a dick about it since this is a fantasy game and all. Murder ain't always the answer and all that jazz.

>...that actually sounds really cool. Please make that, it would be amazing.
I'll do some brainstorming. There are some mechanics that I'm not sure how well they'd translate to Jumpchain. Like, instead of the GM playing the demons, it's another player. Every player's demon is played by someone else at the table, sets up a competitive aspect to it as well as a cooperative one. You really want to screw your friend over with a demand from his demon, but you also don't want him to be in too much trouble or else your team can't accomplish its goals. And we don't do potato mode, here, so I'm not sure how to adapt that bit. I'll think about it.

Bueno.
Bodacious Babes it is.

Good luck, user. I believe in you! And so does tiny Sadako!

Hello anons. Just decided to say 'fuck it' and drop a WIP now, since this is progressing annoyingly slow.

It's not terribly more finished than last time by my reckoning, but it's got /some/ extra stuff?

Changelog:
>finished Casteless and Full Moon perk trees
>fleshed out Changing Moon a bit more, almost finished it. It's only missing one perk, just as No Moons still are.
>tweaked Chimerical a bit, and did the same for Moonphase Aspects to make the benefits more obvious. Are they better like this?
>had a bit of a reshuffling with the undiscounted perks going on.

Still need the undiscounted perk exclusive for Full Moons, since Changing and No Moons have one. But their anima is really simple, not much to do with that. I'm thinking maybe something that boosts you under the light of the full moon? But it feels a bit weird as an exclusive, so any other suggestions would be welcome.

Changing Moons' second 200cp perk... I'm thinking something based on Luna being build for seduction and the Lunars being the waifus of Exalted? But how do I write Waifus: The Perk?

In any case, I'll see if I can't drop another WIP tomorrow, with either the Undiscounted perks finished or enough items done to add them in.

Any comments, suggestions, and calls to ban me from writing forever are welcome.

did somebody say Bueno ?

You always get people like this who show up to ruin arguments.

Fuck off Tera.

Fuck off Tera.

yes

Fuck Tera off.

You are just the BEST Mardukth

Off Fuck Tera

Terra off fuck.

Please just leave forever. You're a disgrace, trying to force Exalted onto the drive. I'm sure you even have an SB account, and cater to the IRC. You'd probably try to include free tea if you could get away with it, you damn omnipotence-wanker.

TERA Jump when?

areT ffo uckF

At first I thought this was serious, but then I read the 'free tea' line and had chuckle.

Looks good so far but it needs more waifus; such as our Solar bond mate, other Lunars, and their solar bond mates all of whom waifus.

When you make it. If there were more endgame lore videos up I might have considered it, but it's a pain in the ass to find lore for TERA and replaying the game is even more of a pain in the ass than grinding Tower of Saviours.

Did you seriously just include the word "waifu" in a jump. I'm sorry, you're now banned from writing jumps.

Dude we've had waifu in jumps before.

>He doesn't like waifus
user, is there something you have to tell us?

I think user is making a joke, read the spoiler in Mardukth's post.

...On a vaguely related note.

In Infernals, can our GSP companions also import their waifu/husbando into being their Lunar Mate, instead of just picking up their native counterpart?

he likes it anal like you tho

Well, thanks. That's quite the positive response.

Oh hey, someone actually took me up on that.

Well, yeah. I still need to get to the Companions section.

Patience, user. Waifus will be there.

Okay, I knew this day would come. I'll turn in my writing badge then.

Honestly, I don't even know what to call the perk? That's what happens when I don't know how to write it.

Yup, they can import too.

>Waifus will be there.
Then all will be well.

>This is the best answer he could give.

You call THAT smug? THIS is smug!

>SDA is here
See you all next thread, I guess.

SDA is here to replace the jumpmakers that left

And yet Aku took over the world, regularly genocides other planets and terrorizes billions.

He doesn't directly kill children for some reason.

Im curious, Jumpers, do you happen to ever hold back your powers, or put on a nice face for long periods of time? Do you ever hide it from even your companions?

What exactly happened when you just stopped pulling punches and let people know how terrifying you can be with the gifts you have? Did your companions have a reaction obfuscated terror or something?

I kinda went a ham and pulled something like pic related on a villain one time. It definitely got me some more wary looks from the people I was trying to befriend in the jump.

Yeah, if he could also replace their jumps, that'd be great. Wakfu and Wild_Card certainly weren't our best, and for the latter it'd at least be karmic justice.

Do you guys think a Towergirls Jump could work?

Judging by the previews for Season 5, that may not be the case anymore.

The more powerful I became, the more silly and friendly I became in my most recent chain. When a certain group of heroes tried to catch me, recently, and pushed my patience a little too far, my response was to show them my true form. They were left hospitalized for several weeks.

Maybe? I'm not sure how much there is beyond "choose the girl you need to save" though.
Accidental Magical Girl, on the other hand, might work better. Would be neat to see the Overcity.

There is nothing to that setting beyond Lewd, no.