BUY ODN only 50 cents

This is the easiest way to double your money by friday.

already having but will buy more, easy 3 or 4x profit in a week

What's your plan after friday?

during sunday will sell some and then rebuy the dip and finally will go all in to masternodes

Comfiest coin out there

Gucci where are you?

Such a low market cap, what gives? I've seen this shilled a lot. Any updates before EOY?

we'll update you on the updates on wednesday

App releases on the 24 and binance/Bittrex soon after

dog raper

Unironically this.
Even if this is a pajeet. Threw £100 at it.

ScottP here. Join us in our discord, and if you mention the phrase "Sagemark's Tip" you will get the special discount.

All in all day. I would suck some dick to get more ODN! I love it!

Cup and handle on the 30 min chart

yes, I like cupping those balls and stroking that handle on the 30 min. Oh yes I cant get enough of that obsidian cream

>Soon

>Marketing crypto to niggeers
But why?

Redpill me on this shitcoin /biz

>Redpill me
kys

Double your money by sunday, what you decide to do after making profit is up to you

blue pilled normie detected REEEEE
get
off
MAH
BOOOOARD

Will see. I've been holding ODN since it was listed.

I hear their app might not even work.

Obsidian is it's own platform On the 24th the first application for the platform will be released in a beta on the Google store for Android phones. Obsidians coin is used to incentivize the network and as a currency to transmit in the messenger application. Unlike most blockchain messengers Obsidians application will message over a P2P network not the blockchain. This will allow the network to scale with use and also transmit faster then any strictly blockchain messenger could. (Zencash, IOC) Obsidian is a platform that focuses on privacy and security, as such the messenger will be very secure. It will feature anonymous payments in the application So you can communicate and pay people from mobile devices without leaving a trace or your messages being viewed by unwanted parties. This will be widely utilized by people who value their own day or want to stay descrete.

Value own Data** not day
lol sorry for being a brainlet

Lol this coin about to pop off

I was gonna call you out on pasta until the typo

these odn threads have the weirdest autists in them

but its clearly a sign that odn is gonna moon in the future