This is how I bard

This is how I bard.

No, this is how you bard.

No that's how you rouge.

No, this is how you bard.

This is how I wizard.

This is how I bard.

This is how I redemption monk/cleric/paladin.

This is how I druid

This is how I Cleric.

Funny, that's how I necromancer.

Redeemed necromancer becomes cleric of Kelemvor.

Can he raise the dead respectfully to do battle in the Lord of the Dead's name?

Just read the wiki on him. Wouldn't that be anathema to raise skellies for Kelemvor?

This is how I bard

i remember seeing some stuff about that, what was it called again?

also this is how i craft skill (cooking)

Murcielago, like the car. It was recently officially picked up though, so all the scanlator groups dropped it; until the official translation catches up to the fan ones, there's not going to be anything new, and that's going to take a hella long time.

thanks user

fucking jews

This is how I bard

This is how I combat bard.

Stand aside. Proper bard coming through.

This is how bard ends.

ROGUE not ROUGE, ffs.

Well yes, the polite thing to do before running naked through the streets is to put on a touch of rouge here and there.

This is how I sorcerer... or at least, this is how I WANT to sorcerer. Haven't gotten to play this character concept yet cuz no game.

Is the character a mesmer or just a hot chick with a mask? Wouldn't an illusionist wizard be more fitting perhaps?

Illusion based sorcerer. Sorcerer for all the Cha skills that would go along with roleplaying as a mesmer. I always pictured mesmers being pretty theatrical, so I'm going with that in character backstory and in role play/combat.

Possibly Arcane bloodline to further imitate the picture (because I think it's really fitting for a mesmer to have a rapier type weapon). But most likely Faerie Dragon for the arcana (+1 DC for illusion/chaos spells), though that's third party.

Fuck I want to play this character.

I feel you mate, I've got about twelve different characters that I want to play once I find some other schlub who can take over GMing for a bit.

This is how I cleric

This is how I mage.
>Magic so powerful, it has recoil.

This is how I DMPC.

This is how I barbarian.